Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife (76033 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by highness25(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
ebukajay184:
Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has introduced his PA and actress Rosy Meurer who was at the center of his divorce as his wife, IgbereTV reports.

Tonto Dikeh had in 2017 alleged that Olakunle Churchill was sleeping with Rosy Meurer, buying her gifts and taking her on trips. She also revealed that she is one of the reasons for her marital crisis which eventually led to a divorce.

In a birthday message Olakunle penned down to Meurer today February 15, he described her as "Mrs Churchill". He also disclosed that she stood by him when the world was against him and also took missiles for him.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLS1lx3jv_Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rosy Meurer who reacted to the birthday message, affirmed that she has never doubted him. She wrote;

This is coming amid reports of Rosy Meurer being pregnant with her first child.

Rosy Meurer had in the past denied sleeping with Olakunle Churchill. She said that people asking her if she’s sleeping with Olakunle Churchill is irritating and it’s just like asking her if she’s sleeping with her brother.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-CRYwVGe90
What's wrong with people self? Calling her his wife now means she's really married to him? Kai! Let's just say, she treated him just like the way his wife would treat him. What do I even know
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by dollytino4real(f): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
SmellingAnus:
Tonto wasn't mad after all
is a man's world after all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by BlueAir: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin I tire o. Negative people up and down
Proffdada:
Exactly. It means she stood by him like same blood (sister) thru hard times. But haters are just jumping to conclusions
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Yoighaman(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
BlueAir:
angry I saw and read it damn well enough! I may be an OG but I'm well good at my literature He was been humourously figurative at her or nobody saw when he posted his white girlfriend after he closed Tonto dickk matter? Despite that even if he eventually dates this mourer lady,he's still on the justified Lane which he's not dating her 100%

You mean you read it again and still saw "Ms" instead of "Mrs"?

Are you serious or just joking??

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Xpol: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
can't this man stay off nollywood actresses?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by apple30(f): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
I said it,when tonto was accusing them,no matter wat, a woman knws when her man wanna cheat or is cheating,all women cares but some overlook for diff individual reason..anyway dere is no smoke without fire..i fear who no fear biaches shocked lipsrsealed..

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by ceaser: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Apparently this guy has fondness for big-br3asted women. Tonto Dike too was has 'em big.

That is his fad.

Some guys like big backside. Either front or behind, it's all more cushion (double Cushing) for the pushing.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Coinbased: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
really
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by sisisioge: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
It could be an after effect...they fell into each other after the tonto noise nau grin

On a brighter note, she seemed better for him. Afterall,its been several years now and we haven't heard their noise.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by kurlz(f): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
MightySparrow:
I pray he doesn't make toto mistake again.

Olorun ko ni ki o igbekugbe mo o.

That should be his 4th wife if I'm not mistaken.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by femi4: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Olopolodota when your female elders refer u to as oko mi, e mean u are truly her husband? Abi u dey heaven when Churchill Introduced his WHITE FIANCEE ONLINE
illiterate

The attachment reads "Mrs" not "Ms". That's what the argument is all about. Don't try to shift the goal post
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
malcom1X:

That's their circle, it's hard to come out of it.

But why are a certain tribe falling for a particular tribe and getting used?

That's not sensible if they can't easily go outside that circle.

For the bolded; the head wey go chop knock, even if helmet is worn over it, the head owner go still remove am.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Blakpot: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
What's with the Freemason pose?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
dollytino4real:
is a man's world after all
hahahah true babe...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by 12inchess: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigerians have been unfair to this Tonto Dikeh lady. Let's be honest. Even me follow join. May God forgive us all ooo. embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by dollytino4real(f): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
SmellingAnus:
hahahah true babe...
my guy b4 2020
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by apple30(f): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

For the bolded; the head wey go chop knock, even if helmet is worn over it, the head owner go still remove am. grin see proverb grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by apple30(f): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

For the bolded; the head wey go chop knock, even if helmet is worn over it, the head owner go still remove am.

see proverb grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
apple30:
grin see proverb grin

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Ryan03(f): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
BlueAir:
angry U go school at all? If an elder calls u "my wife" does it mean you're his wife? Or u don't know what he literally means!.
pls shut up! You are making a fool of yourself

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by dfrost: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
I don Tire jawee,,na herbs I wan sell

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Myself2(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Well safe journey,,,,if na this Kain person be your wife
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Dpharisee: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
12inchess:
Nigerians have been unfair to this Tonto Dikeh lady. Let's be honest. Even me follow join. May God forgive us all ooo. embarassed embarassed cry cry
You are alone, I believed her all along just like Precious Fani Kayode too.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by apple30(f): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Abi tonto right now after seeing this shocked shocked shocked then followed by cry cry cry
she will be dancing becos right nw she is like I told u so didn't I..never d less rose is d best nw cus she still outside, when she comes in she maybe worse dan tonto to him..fingers cross lipsrsealed
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by apple30(f): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Abi tonto right now after seeing this shocked shocked shocked then followed by cry cry cry
she will be dancing becos right nw she is like I told u so didn't I..never d less rose is d best nw cus she is still outside, when she comes in she maybe worse dan tonto to him..fingers cross lipsrsealed
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by RosyIsBlessed: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
This too shall crash. Third wife on the roll.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by BlueAir: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
angry Don't dodge the point bozo angry
Yoighaman:

You mean you read it again and still saw "Ms" instead of "Mrs"?

Are you serious or just joking??
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by BlueAir: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
angry angry Go find a life, punk
Ryan03:
pls shut up! You are making a fool of yourself
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by BlueAir: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
angry Oponu. U better set what the argument is about
femi4:
illiterate

The attachment reads "Mrs" not "Ms". That's what the argument is all about. Don't try to shift the goal post
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Funkybabee(f): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
When God want to destroy or purnish a man, he would push fornication or adultery on his way

pastor E A Adeboye
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by MightySparrow: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
kurlz:

That should be his 4th wife if I'm not mistaken.

He has made three mistakes, may this be his last if he is not the mistake himself.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by BRATISLAVA: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
gassbee:
When d wife at home continues giving u stress and pushes you into d warmth comfort of another woman, who do u blame. Churchill deserves peace

When d husband at home continues giving u stress and pushes you into d warmth comfort of another man, who do u blame. Tonto deserves peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ycee, Are You A Cultist? - Fans Ask After He Shared This Pic / Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.