Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) (54515 Views)

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat / Valentine, My First Time.. / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Randy100: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
I just want to say that the watch is not 22k.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
SweetVibe:
She surprise me with this valentine gift yesterday.
I am shocked beyond words, I was expecting the normal boxer and singlet gift but she surprised me with a 22k wrist watch.
I LOVE YOU BABY

Your babe na OBO, she deserve a crown. Bro wetin you dey take knack am
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Goddys(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
I have this watch and it's 3500 naira. I priced the new one last week.

I have used this wrist watch two times. What will spoil first is the wrist watch crown that is used to set time. You won't know when it will fall off and can't be fixed back.

@SweetVibe

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Mizwalterz(f): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
She did well. so many guys got boxes and singlets yesterday.
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
bro, am not saying the watch is fake o, but I don't think it's more than 4k: all factors considered

12 Likes

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by idu1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by usedcardealerph(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
22k watch? Abeg which aboki dey sell watch reach 22k?

7 Likes

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Richadv(m): 1:34am On Feb 16, 2021
Nigerian girls have done it again

#freemosdii
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:17am On Feb 16, 2021
This watch is pure fake show us the side of the chain let confirm .
Guess how much is this watch?

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Frankraj:
This watch is sold N3500 don't allow her decieve you . She should at least buy you china hublot of 7k that one would have been better.
I wanted to say the same thing

1 Like

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Prayfortheworld: 6:23am On Feb 16, 2021
Nigga that shit is 3k I've priced it before though i don't like it. Stop being foolish and ask around instead of hyping what you know nothing about.

Be careful about that your babe if she can lie about buying a wrist watch such amount and you believed her. she can lie about anything.

Na your type dey sacrifice their life for woman. You never gave her shit but you come here dey hype the aboki watch wey she give you. You sef check your life and check hers to see if she fit afford 22k watch, you don run go buy hollandia milk self.

Person wey be pump attendant for one fill-in station buy aboki watch tell em mumu boyfriend na 22k so she go use billing fustrate the guy life .em mumu boyfriend carry em cheap phone snap am make em come oppress nairalanders say em babe buy watch for am worth 22k. No be your mate dey wear original Frank Muller wey babe buy for Dem person no go know the price.
Go Twitter talk am make Dem finish you
See the watch pack i no know if na match box abi na wetin sef grin

Just an advise no hate though.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Manbiggs(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Stop lacking niggarrr .... This watch is fake... This shit Ain't 22k.. it's 1500
No be only 22k, that watch na festina it is like 2200 wholesale price

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Imowo: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2021
Wow.
Better take care of that kind girlfriend ooooo

Did you apply for the AkwaIbom State Secondary Education Board (SSEB) Teachers' Recruitment?
Get your Past Questions Here: https://bookshopandmore.com/product/akwa-ibom-state-secondary-education-board-sseb-past-questions-and-answers/
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2021
SweetVibe:

be plain with your nigga na.
just make me understand please

Stop what you're doing. The people you are seeking relevance from are hopelessly frustrated human beings. They will tell you things to rob you of your happiness. Only give attention to people you love. Stop wasting your attention on these internet sadistic trolls.

Attention = New internet currency.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2021
Just 22k and we no go hear word again. Chei poverty is a decease

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by youngvito: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2021
SweetVibe:
I am shocked beyond words, I was expecting the normal boxer and singlet gift but she surprised me with a 22k wrist watch.
I LOVE YOU BABY
not bad at all bro, not sure what she earns but it's a kind gesture from her to shell out 22k on a timepiece to put a smile on her mans face. What did you get her?
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2021
SweetVibe:
I LOVE YOU BABY
God bless her. Now can you share the Hollandia yoghurt in the picture with me?
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Ceeogbaru2: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2021
SweetVibe:

your eyes are deceiving you.

It's too bad to lie on Tuesday morning.. 22k for wrist watch less than 2.5 of value.. Naija guys can form to....

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2021
SweetVibe:
I LOVE YOU BABY
You must be really stúpid to think that watch worths above 5k!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2021
Fake malam watch. cool cool see decieving. We need ckeanse ur brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2021
I don't understand all these negative comments about his girlfriend buying him a 22k wristwatch. Whether it cost 22k or 2k we must learn to appreciate little gifts. In the end what really matters is that this dude appreciates the gift that he received from his girlfriend.

11 Likes

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2021
WHY ARE YOU GUYS EVIL

STOP SPREADING EVIL AND HATE, EVEN IF THE WATCH IS 1500 BE HAPPY FOR HIM.

STOP PUTTING DIFFERENT THOUGHTS INTO THE OP HEAD

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Itzwilliamrex: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2021
Bro you could have simply say you gf bought you a wrist watch not saying a 22k fake gold palasa wrist watch .. anyway she try when my own no buy me anything nko.

7 Likes

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2021
At this point you're not a sude ni**a no more.. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Poetred: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2021
SweetVibe:
I LOVE YOU BABY

1 Like

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Uncle93(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Stop lacking niggarrr .... This watch is fake... This shit Ain't 22k.. it's 1500

In some boutiques you'll see it around 20k to 22k why y'all hating for real? Coz he got and y'all didn't.. Nairalanders are the greatest motherfkcrrs on earth. They throw dirt on anything.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
I swear! With painted chronographs cheesy
Sharp girl don run the werey street grin

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2021
OP we get babes like that, keep her and take good care of her.. but no go lose guard financially sha.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Poetred: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2021
SweetVibe:
I LOVE YOU BABY
congrats bro is good to have a girl who loves truly..

1 Like

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

If you know Wetin that girl dey collect from you ehnnnn

You nor go dey happy for 22k wrist watch way she buy give you

Be a real niggarr...
Nor be only money I dey talk about
What about that nutrient way you dey deposit inside her
TULA Damnnn niggarr

1 Like

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Bola146:
God bless her, a good example. Not the lazy ass ones ranting here
See this one!
Which one did u buy for your boyfriend?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. / Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.