Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) (54508 Views)

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat / Valentine, My First Time.. / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2021
Frankraj:
This watch is sold N3500 don't allow her decieve you . She should at least buy you china hublot of 7k that one would have been better.

grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Biglugard(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2021
SweetVibe:
She surprise me with this valentine gift yesterday.
I am shocked beyond words, I was expecting the normal boxer and singlet gift but she surprised me with a 22k wrist watch.
I LOVE YOU BABY

This watch 2600naira bro
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2021
See better girlfriend. I got my girl a dog for 45k nd she got me boxers. Me am done o
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2021
Goddys:

Buy white color. Gold color will definitely wash. It's a fine wrist watch
It seems the one you snapped here was intinal golden turned black?
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Rhaspody(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2021
Mine gave me a watch. I dont know the price. But i know it's priceless

1 Like

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2021
Emeka71:
24-carat gold wrist watch.

Lol...u be bad person.
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Goddys(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2021
sammysmiles:
It seems the one you snapped here was intinal golden turned black?

Nope I don't wear gold color. It is white
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Michaelcas(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2021
SweetVibe:
I am shocked beyond words, I was expecting the normal boxer and singlet gift but she surprised me with a 22k wrist watch.
I LOVE YOU BABY
wow, this is good, she just upgraded to level 1, gold skin is ready to be unlocked
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by MrPaul2: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

If you know Wetin that girl dey collect from you ehnnnn

You nor go dey happy for 22k wrist watch way she buy give you

Be a real niggarr...
Nor be only money I dey talk about
What about that nutrient way you dey deposit inside her
We do this voluntarily most times. We even beg for it sometimes na
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2021
Stop lying thia watch is 5k mine bought if for me 5yrs ago
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Milkmill2000(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Means you have done rate of #150,000 for her... She's paying back from what you have given...
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by SweetVibe: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Milkmill2000:
Means you have done rate of #150,000 for her... She's paying back from what you have given...
I dont spend much on her, she is financially rich and owns her own super market
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
SweetVibe:
I LOVE YOU BABY

Good one from your baby,I sell wrist watches and it's a good one, don't mind guys talking gibberish
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If she Truely bought it, she did well.

If Truely... grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Uncle93:

Go die son
Your mum failed in raising you right! Sad
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
SweetVibe:

Chill man....its 22k. No one got played

You got played..This thing na all this watch aboki people dey sell for glass showcase...Mey she show you receipt..

1 Like

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by kayClt(f): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Stop lacking niggarrr .... This watch is fake... This shit Ain't 22k.. it's 1500
evil people everywhere
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Permit me to congratulate you . You must be the luckiest NIGERIAN as Nigerian ladies are the stingiest and most selfish in the world.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
SweetVibe:
I LOVE YOU BABY

Cheap wrist watch ..22k.
Bro dumb her. She is useless and cheap.she ain't even lightskin. PREACH angry
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by codedgalaxy: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
in this case i must say there are three things involved:
1) someone gifted her u and she regifted u
2)she has an ulterior motive.( she wants u to upgrade from 5k hairdo to other important things
3) u doing a really good job with that kondo and her affection is genuin
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
That's awesome and sweet of her. smiley

I only hope you're not an Internet warrior and a woman-bashing alfa that troll others on your main account. If not, what you got on this thread would be poetic justice.

And you were expecting the usual 'boxers and singlets.' There goes that... but, anyway, you're appreciative and you seem to value her, good.
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
a good girl you have there, don't be fooled with these guys poisoning your mind
honestly reading through the comments saddens my heart.

He got a gift that the really appreciates and he is happy about, rather than nlers to just be happy for him as well they all are busy poisoning his mind.

Such a shame.
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Freddd009: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Frankraj:
This watch is sold N3500 don't allow her decieve you . She should at least buy you china hublot of 7k that one would have been better.

I detest ungrateful guys like u. Haba! d girl tried na. You as a guy, apart from your dick, what do u have to offer her too
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Freddd009: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rhaspody:
Mine gave me a watch. I dont know the price. But i know it's priceless
the heart behind tge giving is wat matters.
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Freddd009:

I detest ungrateful guys like u. Haba! d girl tried na. You as a guy, apart from your dick, what do u have to offer her too
very ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Donchrister:
Na so bad belle people go dey talk say the watch na fake.
Ask dem which 1 dem girl buy give them?
i am certain most of them got nothing
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
SweetVibe:
the only money I have given her was 5k for hair without her even asking me. Please keep your negative energy to yourself
superman!
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Ifymma(f): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
padi94:

Tah.. She has your mumu button na why. grin grin grin grin

Have you not been giving her money, anyway you look at it na your money she use buy am for you. Don't come and make other people think she is better than their babes.

The only difference is she is smart cos her birthday might be around the corner.

Shebi you know say na trap she don put you so, if you no buy car for her on her birthday eh grin grin grin
Why are you talking like this nah just admit that the girl is good even if its his money she used to buy the gift for him, if she is not good she can equally use the money to do another thing. But she used it to buy a gift for him, so she deserve an applause.
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Chizzyferd(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Most of the comments I see here are ranting from lazy jobless youths, the point is no matter how small a gift is learn to appreciate it op am happy for you not all babes can do that
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
West2019:
Buhari is a failure as of 2016 this brentely wrist watch is 7k

na him.. but if you see the origo..
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by sammyonal: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
anoziechi:
she don fall our hands....stingy women association don disown you
u buy anything for ur boyfriend? Abeg make una leave the girl, she try abegi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana / UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) / Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.