Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan (28861 Views)

Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Loses Baby After Being Shot By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photo) / Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by benjackugo: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan (Photo)

Reno Omokri and his wife have welcomed their fourth child, a baby girl who they have named after Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Nigeria's former president, IgbereTV reports.

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar shared the happy news as he took to Twitter to congratulate Reno and his wife on the birth of their fourth child.

He also revealed the couple named their baby daughter, 'Ebele', after former President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

In his congratulatory message, Atiku wrote:

"I congratulate @renoomokri and his wife on the birth early this morning of their daughter, Ebele, named after former President @GEJonathan."

"Reno has always shown a loyal spirit and when he offers friendship, that relationship is solid. I pray that his newborn child will display this virtue that her father epitomises.

Once again, congratulations and may Almighty Allah bless mother and child."
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1361208259089162241?s=20

On getting the news, Goodluck Jonathan congratulated Reno Omokri. Jonathan wrote;

"Congratulations to
@renoomokri
and his wife, on the birth of their daughter very early this morning.
I am grateful that the couple have chosen to name their daughter Ebele, after me. I thank God for the safe delivery and that mother and child are healthy and thriving.
- GEJ"
https://twitter.com/GEJonathan/status/1361218008685903872?s=20

Reno Omokri, who already has three children, two boys (twins) and a daughter, served as the Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria during his tenure.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by charleff512(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Congratulations Sir!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Mokason288(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Congratulations Reno ,come back to Nigeria

For the naming and christening

Of your new born baby

I’m sure Buhari will be glad to see you grin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Queenlovely(f): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2021
Mokason288:
Congratulations Reno ,come back to Nigeria

For the naming and christening

Of your new born baby

I’m sure Buhari will be glad to see you grin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You made zero sense

if you ever made sense, it's by mistake

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by soberdrunk(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2021
So with all the bashing of Buhari and giving out unsolicited advice while acting as the mouthpiece of Jesus, Reno still finds time to perform his conjugal duties. Interesting!! angry

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by ifytrik(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2021
What a beautifull EBELE, lets pray she will be kind hearted and humble like GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, in the main time, am already praying for her not to be as heartless and wicked as jonathan's succesor.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Mokason288(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2021
Queenlovely:

You made zero sense
Kissssssss my black assssssss wall gecko

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Fedapoh591: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Okay
Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by ForeThinker: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2021
It's well
Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2021
If Jonathan joins APC now, they will start remembering how corrupt he was and the gentleman tag will varnish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Perfectsouth(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2021
loyalty!!!
Not like one man that keeps jumping from party to party all in the name of hunger

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by MVLOX(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by superior1: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Reno has shown GEJ support beyond the call of duty.

I always respect loyalty

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by ProfAmaben(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Plordesign: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Cool
Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by sunshineV(f): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2021
politicians no fit die better. how u go use ur new born baby play politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by janedonez(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2021
May God bless the new born.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by naijapips04: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2021
Unlike Atiku, Reno is Loyal.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
If Jonathan joins APC now, they will start remembering how corrupt he was and the gentleman tag will varnish

Jona is not going to APC.

Not with the number of APC bigwigs that are codedly eyeing the presidency from both the North and the West...and who are all patiently waiting for Buhari to retrire....

Even if Jona jumps in, and decides to run again, at the end of the day, there will be mass defections to PDP, and PDP's victory in the 2023 polls would be assured.

Jona better stay retired if he knows what's good for him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by lordcabasa(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
congratulations Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by tiswell(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Welcome to the world beautiful little princess

Congratulations to the Renos
Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2021
Ebele an Igbo name..

Ndigbo should we wise.. They wan play with our emotions

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2021
Nawao but EBELE (ebelechukwu) is not Igbo

Its south south south....and upper Niger language

Goodluck Jonathan is from BAYELSA and bayelsans ancestors came from Bangladesh THEN SETTLED IN BINI SMALL BEFORE EATING FOOD COOKED BY IGBOS that's why they have Igbo name but they are not Igbo

THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN NIGERIA WANTS TO TELL YOU YOUR HISTORY BUT BANNED HISTORY CLASSES IN SCHOOLS...THEN BRITIAN HAS TO HURRIEDLY MAKE ONE FOR YOU AFTER THE WAR

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Dexterfire: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2021
The table shaker grin
Buhari tormentor cheesy
The god of war himself angry

Congrats sir

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by GreaterFuture3: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2021
A true Loyalist

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Rugaria: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Lol @ "Table Shaker".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Kill Several ISWAP/BHT Terrorists In Borno, Recover Arms (Photos) / You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads / Breaking: CCT Adjourns Trial Of Suspended CJN, Onnoghen Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.