Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? (25767 Views)

Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? / Our Progress In Life,is It Spiritual Or Physical Thing? / Is A Gospel Song Or Preaching Spiritual Or Just Emotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by ChilledPill: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2021
Please I just want to know if what I am passing has any spiritual undertone or if it is a medical problem, and is there anybody that you know who has or had a problem like mine?

I always snore every night in my sleep I mean a heavy snore that someone outside the building can clearly hear me snoring and this always lasted to 30mins anytime I retire to sleep.

The second is that I always have a terrible night filled with horror and scaring nightmares in my dream from Sunday night to Monday morning every week, horror scenes and scary, walking in a lonely and dark places in my sleep, running with someone chasing me and sometimes I will fall and then I will wake up, feeling of fatigue when I wake.

PS: I don't watch horror movies.

I have never believed in spiritual life but now I am having doubts that someone may be after my life and attacking me spiriually.

I have prayed to the extent I am having doubts in mind that there is no God that answers prayer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by soberdrunk(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2021
Change your mattress and pillow. Dont Mention!! angry

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by seunak2016: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2021
how often do you go church or mountain to pray? u think these life, nobody dey do you because you have pure heart or because you wish nobody bad? life is complex thing, have you seen someone saying they hate somebody for no reason before ? better pray

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by shortgun(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2021
buy aligator pepper...
open it up with your hands behind your back.
count seven seeds and put in your pocket or under ur pillow before you sleep.
Note:
Don't bargain price with the seller when buying the aligator pepper whatever price the seller demands pay it.

174 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2021
falseprophet...ur input is needed heregrin
come and start telling him about dark forces

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2021
Drink orijin... Thank me later

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by zealousayo(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2021
Both or none... maybe it's psychological.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by ayterajah(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2021
Visit a cleric
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:
Please I just want to know if what I am passing has any spiritual undertone or if it is a medical problem, and is there anybody that you know who has or had a problem like mine?

I always snore every night in my sleep I mean a heavy snore that someone outside the building can clearly hear me snoring and this always lasted to 30mins anytime I retire to sleep.

The second is that I always have a terrible night filled with horror and scaring nightmares in my dream from Sunday night to Monday morning every week, horror scenes and scary, walking in a lonely and dark places in my sleep, running with someone chasing me and sometimes I will fall and then I will wake up, feeling of fatigue when I wake.

I have never believed in spiritual life but now I am having doubts that someone may be after my life and attacking me spiriually.

I have prayed to the extent I am having doubts in mind that there is no God that answers prayer

Lalasticlala help move to fp
It's Spiritual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by ChilledPill: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2021
Truvel:
It's Spiritual.
Does it have a remedy?
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:

Does it have a remedy?
Yes, It Does. Ur Dream Abt U Walking In D Dark Could Mean Sorrow Or Destruction. Ur Dream Abt Falling Could Mean Temptation Or U Av Made A Mistake Or U Av Gotten Into Trouble. Fasting & Prayer Is D Remedy.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by osejie17(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
I guess is as a result of stress. when u over labour yourself

4 Likes

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Daniel058(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hmm
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by JosephXavier: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Discuss that will your close family, they may have suggestions to give you

It's always good to have a local worship center
Not those flamboyant churches that care more about offering and do not teach the proper word of God

I mean a strong prayerful Pentecostal church or spiritual director in your local churc can help you too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Wahala angry

Some of us dey complain say we no dey fit sleep for night, another person dey over sleep, cold dey even snore and dream bad dream.

Start blogging brother grin you won't even sleep not to talk about dreaming or snoring

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Aremu01(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Call the blood of Jesus and before you sleep and watch if there will be changes

6 Likes

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
First of, take chill pill as ur name says.

Reading....

Done.

Now, lemme tell u one thing, there are some things that are beyond ordinary human comprehension, things as such need to be taken forward to a spiritual personnel so as to know what is really going on.

I believe, as a Yoruba man, that that's not ordinary. I'm talking about the nightmare aspect.

I have also had some horrifying nightmares which have all stopped.

If you're a Christian/Muslim, visit ur reputable spritualist to assist u in decoding the nightmares.

I'm all about the nightmares.

I hail u, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by merits(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
angry

2 Likes

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by PoliteActivist: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Depends

1 Like

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by specialmati(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
cool cool grin grin grin you dont believe in spiritual life. you think there is no God. grin grin grin your case is in satan inner chamber.my advice to you acknowledge there is God,pray that he forgives your in your backward way of thinking that He does not exist.then fast and pray and cast out that demon tormenting you.peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Brendaniel: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill

Not spiritual...

This one is spiritual because of the consistency Sunday night to Monday morning every week, coincidence hardly occurs like this, the question is what type of prayer are you praying, the type of prayer you pray matters a lot...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Missyajoke(f): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Visit mfm for solution

2 Likes

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Simplebeauty: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Pidginwhisper: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by ChiefAfonja: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
M

1 Like

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by bluefilm: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:

Oga, your case is different.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Authoreety: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Since this things occur at specific times... Then I think it's spiritual and you need to go into fervent fasting and prayer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by chrisifeanyi: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
This snoring is as a result of the spiritual battles, nightmares and all that at night.
Your problem is spiritual. Some forces are after you and you have to stand your ground. Luke 18 says if there is a man to pray, there is a God to answer. Also try to live a righteous life and pray fervently.
Get St. Michael white candle. Don't buy coloured. Fast for 7 days maybe 6 to 6 or as your strength can carry you. Build a mini alter. Light your candle for that 7 days. One of the candle can burn non-stop for more than 5 days. Pray and read Psalms 51, 35,91

You will awaken your guidance Angel and victory will be yours.
Don't relent.

Most especially, avoid women while you pray. Live sin free life.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by gambia(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Probably you stressing your body system. It depends though

1 Like

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Emeka71(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
The snoring aspect is a medical issue; the nightmare is a spiritual matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Socialproject: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
edi sure oburu Malaria na me gi.

ChilledPill:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PASTOR O.O ABEL SERMON ON WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11TH) HOUR / Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.