|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,990,147 members, 7,280,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 January 2023 at 05:49 PM
|Vacancy – Membership And Administrative Officer At Healthcare Federation Of Nig. by Omashowen: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2021|
The Healthcare Federation of Nigeria “HFN” is a coalition of Nigerian private healthcare sector stakeholders with the aim of speaking with a unified voice for the purpose of improving the Nigerian Health Sector through advocacy and education. It is an apolitical, non-partisan, non-profit organization whose aim is to collectively advocate for improving Nigeria’s health sector. The mission of the Federation is to galvanize all major healthcare stakeholders and associations into a vibrant advocacy group for the creation and execution of national healthcare policies through constructive engagement with the government and healthcare practitioners at all levels.
Job Location: ABUJA
Job Title: Membership & Administration Officer
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: HFN Executive Committee and Executive Secretary
Job Summary: The Membership & Administration Officer will work closely with the Executive Secretary and other team members to provide membership and administrative support.
• Provide secretariat support to the council and other committees including travel arrangements, agenda preparation, meeting documentation, and archiving of records. Coordination of timely responses to action items and liaison with members,
• Manage and support event registration, communicating with members, and providing attendance certificates
• Assist with developing and maintaining information on the website
• Maintain the member database, including recording and keeping members’ details current.
• Provide general administrative support to Healthcare Federation of Nigeria (HFN) including managing the office email, responding to members' requests, organizing Zoom and face-to-face meetings, and assisting in general office management.
• Perform other duties as directed, required, and necessary to the proper performance of the role.
• B.Sc degree in Social, Management Science or any related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
• Attention to details
• Proposed remuneration: N100,000 monthly Gross
• Candidate should be resident around Maitama, Abuja environs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45