Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano (10981 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by cocolacec(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by martolux(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
E be like say e don dey happen... No shaking, nothing dey happen...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by WonderManly(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Good...

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by talktimi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Wetin concern me ? Your C in C isnt bothered so why should i be cool

5 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
Na yoruba muslims i pity pass .... cos na dem dey live for the same settlement with hausa fulanis....dem go soon begin run go sabon gari make igbos protect them

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by div111(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Good news. let this contraption divide make everybody rest

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Arewa1stSon: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Elvictor: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin cheesy

Mad oh!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Those behind that ultimatum should be arrested and dealt with mercilessly! I give the police 24 hours ultimatum to arrest them, or else, I'll take the law into my own hands and do the arresting and prosecuting myself! I'll NOT tolerate divisive elements in Nigeria!

Cos what the Lord has joined together, NO MF can put asunder! Nigeria lives as long as I live!

Long live Nigeria!
God bless all patriotic Nigerians!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by ahiboilandgas: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by AmbaliJ: 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
I smell fake news. But if it's true, then to thy tents oh Israel. Ibos and Northerners too should vacate the SW so that everybody will bear their father's name.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Lagoon0: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nothing strange here, instead of making apology for starting an unrest in Oyo in the middle of herdsmen wahala, you gave quick notice.

To few yorubas in the north please come home. There would always be a place for you at home no matter what.

And to the thousands or millions of Niger/fulani/hausa/ chad in southwest doing business or littering the road while begging.
I don't know what to say to you, I don't support violence , let's wait for your brothers reactions up north .

I don't even understand what these people typing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Redcrafton: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
fake new ....

Yeah fake news....

Up one Nigeria smiley smiley smiley

The NNPC is now the Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company. The all-Muslim top 20 executives in NNPC makes Nigeria look like an annex of Arab Emirates.

1. Mele Kyari (GMD)
2. Umar Ajiya (Chief Finance Officer/Finance and Accounts)
3. Yusuf Usman (Chief Operating Officer)
4. Farouk Garba Sa’id (Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services)
5. Mustapha Yakubu (Chief Operating Officer, Refining and Petrochemicals)
6. Hadiza Coomassie (Corporate Secretary/Legal Adviser to the Corporation)
7. Omar Ibrahim (Group General Manager, International Energy Relations)
8. Kallamu Abdullahi (GGM Renewable Energy)
9. Ibrahim Birma (GGM Governance Risk and Compliance)
10. Bala Wunti (GGM NAPIMS)
11. Inuwa Waya (MD NNPC Shipping)
12. Musa Lawan (MD Pipelines And Product Marketing)
13. Mansur Sambo (MD Nigeria Petroleum Development Company)
14. Lawal Sade (MD Duke Oil/NNPC Trading Company)
15. Malami Shehu (MD Port Harcourt Refining Company)
16. Muhammed Abah (MD Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company)
17. Abdulkadir Ahmed (MD Nigeria Gas Marketing Company)
18. Salihu Jamari (MD Nigeria Gas and Power Investment Company Limited)
19. Mohammed Zango (MD NNPC Medical Services)
20. Sarki Auwalu (Director, Department of Petroleum Resources)*

https://www.nairaland.com/6416097/take-look-names-top-nnpc

That's why you see hitherto jobless guys who now live like kings...as in these pics....

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by IamFINESSE: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Good development grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Lagoon0: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Na yoruba muslims i pity pass .... cos na dem dey live for the same settlement with hausa fulanis....dem go soon begin run go sabon gari make igbos protect them
Lol Igbos didnt protect themselves during civil war.

We protected them and cater for them after the civil war

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Makemefit12op(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ok
We igbos in sabon garri can't wait to relish our long term revenge and anger against Fulani hausa people,if they born you well,show for sabon garri do anyhow and u go see anyhow.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Lagoon0: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Those behind that ultimatum should be arrested and dealt with mercilessly! I give the police 24 hours ultimatum to arrest them, or else, I'll take the law into my own hands and do the arresting and prosecuting myself! I'll NOT tolerate divisive elements in Nigeria!

Cos what the Lord has joined together, NO MF can put asunder! Nigeria lives as long as I live!

Long live Nigeria!

Stop pretending, we've gone past all this trick alaye.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Fantasticcc: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Any igbo man still in the north is stupid,after our leader said they should all come back.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Arewa1stSon: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Makemefit12op:
We igbos in sabon garri can't wait to relish our long term revenge and anger against Fulani hausa people,if they born you well,show for sabon garri do anyhow and u go see anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by cocolacec(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Long live Nigeria!

Nigeria is what Lugard and the British have joined together.It has nothing to do with God.We will all be great nations when we seperate,we will focus on our strengths and try to remedy our weaknesses.

Nigeria is a company owned by Britain with Fulani chairman. grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lalasticlala and Mynd44, bring this thread down. It's inciting. The police should do the needful to avert a breakdown of law and order.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Very good.... time to divide this country is sooner than I think ...am so happy

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
Any Yoruba ibo and other Southerners still in the north is on a suicide mission, return now that you have the opportunity

5 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
Makemefit12op:

My brother, stop the incitement! Nobody will be attacked! Not a strand of your hair will be touched! Any hoodlums who want to harm any innocent Igbo or Yoruba compatriot must first kill me... No one will be hurt, I assure you. So please let's stop the hate!

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by sweetonugbu: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Toor

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Johnrio22(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
hmmm
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by IamAtikulate: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
AmbaliJ:
I smell fake news. But if it true, then to thy tents oh Israel. Ibos and Northerners too should vacate the SW so that everybody will bear their father's name.
We no be peaceful hausas. If una try that madness una did with Hausas with Igbos, we will burn down SW and una brother for east go still collect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Redcrafton: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Long live Nigeria!

Nigeria should be renegotiated.

If we must continue together...the UK style will be better where there are four countries within UK and they have some kind of autonomy.

The unitary system being practiced n Nigeria, where one group dominates others despite the constitutional law which stipulates that no region nor religion will dominate others is flouted by the government in appointments and development.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
cocolacec:

Nigeria is what Lugard and the British have joined together.It has nothing to do with God.We will all be great nations when we seperate,we will focus on our strengths and try to remedy our weaknesses.

Nigeria is a company owned by Britain with Fulani chairman. grin grin

My brother, except I die, NO MAN born of WOMAN can divide Nigeria. Take that to the bank!

Long live Nigeria!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

Nigeria should be renegotiated.

If we must continue together...the UK style will be better where there are four countries within UK and they have some kind of autonomy.

The unitary system being practiced n Nigeria, where one group dominates others despite the constitutional law which stipulates that no region nor religion will dominate others is flouted by the government in appointments and development.

My brother, I have no issues with the emboldened. In fact, it'll benefit minorities like me. Nigeria shouldn't always be about Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba... We also have great tribes like Igala, Idoma, Igbira, Tiv, Ijaw, etc... We are also Nigerians! We also own Nigeria!

But what I will not tolerate is someone calling for the balkanization of Nigeria merely because his/her tribe failed WOEFULLY politically. That's selfish and will be resisted! Nigeria remains one!

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Mysticwebb: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
For East now some Awusa people go don begin dey go home without waiting for quit warnings. Them know as e dey be.

17 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by IamAtikulate: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Samson0599:
Any Yoruba ibo and other Southerners still in the north is on a suicide mission, return now that you have the opportunity
Yorubas should carry their cross and leave Igbos alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNPP Crisis Deepens As Kwankwaso Faction Expels Agbo, Others / Oshiomhole Interacts With Excited Children During Inspection Tour In Benin. PICS / Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.