Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff (16619 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by lalasticlala(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bashir Ahmad, president Buhari's media aide, has denied being a manager or staff of the Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR).

He said:
A friend sent me a link to a concocted story from an online news blog that the President has quietly appointed me as a manager of the DPR, a department of Ministry of Petroleum Resources, for those who want to know the truth, the story is 100% FALSE. I am not a staff of the DPR.
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1361240266410180608

This is in reference to a story by People's Gazette which made the following allegation:
Mr. Ahmad, 29, has served as personal assistant to Mr. Buhari on new media since 2016. Despite still retaining his presidency appointment, he recently hustled his way in as the head of the newly-established National Production Monitoring System (NPMS) of DPR – Nigeria’s preeminent oil and gas sector regulator, the Gazette learnt from four officials at the presidency and DPR with sufficient details of the appointment.

Bashir got the appointment early January, but his documentation took place last week,” a State House official familiar with the appointment told the Gazette. “It was delayed following the death of one of his friends, Jamilu Ibrahim Shinkafi, in an accident along Bauchi-Nasarawa Road, precisely in Akwanga in Nasarawa.”

“His appointment at the presidency will expire by 2023,” an official said. “So he would move to DPR as his permanent job by then.”
https://www.gazettengr.com/exclusive-buhari-quietly-appoints-bashir-ahmad-manager-of-lucrative-petroleum-ministry-department/

Some paranoid social media users have observed that Bashir Ahmad didn't specifically deny being involved with National Production Monitoring System (NPMS). A more specific denial of having ever had anything to do with the NPMS would totally clear any doubts in their minds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Queenlovely(f): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigerians will change, one-day

I will not carry Nigeria matter like gala on my head

I believe that if nigeria does not make it in my own generation, it would get it right in the future.

Our life span is just 80years, Nigeria is not flesh and blood, Nigeria can exist for millennium. It is not a must that all the changes must happen in this my present lifetime.

Why do I even want Nigeria to be great? What would it add to my pocket. The Nigeria that soldiers fight for today, may not even exist centuries from now. Then they would have died in vain.

Countries that exist today may not exist tommorow, USA may even be no more, Where is USSR today?

Where are Neutral Moresnet
,Republic of Salò,
Tibet,
United Arab Republic,
Sikkim,
Ceylon,
Czechoslovakia,East Germany ,

Just take life easy and contemplate on life sometimes, Africa that has been written off may become world leader tommorow, so just don't sweat it

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by PissfulProtester: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
And what the fvck is wrong with the president giving him job @ DPR?

gaius01:

With this your mentality, Do you know that your birthright can be sold at the expense of tribalism and family business?

Even though it's your right, don't accept everything, sometimes vet well before accepting anything.

As if this bloody hypocrite won't jump at it if he was in Bashir Ahmad's shoes

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Racoon(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
There is some elements of truth in some rumour.Never believe these liars.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

I'm I to believe this?

Africans leaders be involving unqualified individuals for a position simply because they think government is a family business. grin grin grin

North Korea wannabe, Kim and his sister, Buhari and his Nephew. grin grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Queenlovely(f): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bashir is 29.

Is it his political age or what

This guy looks like 40. I still like this guy, he is intelligent, a polygot who can speak 5 foreign language plus Mandarin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
PissfulProtester:
And what the fvck is wrong with the president giving him job @ DPR?

With this your mentality, Do you know that your birthright can be sold at the expense of tribalism and family business?

Even though it's your right, don't accept everything, sometimes vet well before accepting anything.

8 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by adesegun121(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by superior1: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
As if you would tell us the loot you shared in
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Untainted007: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Time will tell and more so, if you are not the one, someone close to you will. It's a paddy paddy government.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Achookoolekee(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
This man sha
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Dpharisee: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sabiu 'Tunde' Yusuf is suddenly an Assistant Director in NIA while Bashir Ahmad is a manager at NPM a unit under DPR, (he cleverly denied been a staff of DPR) they have secured a place for themselves after Buhari leaves office in 2023, even Service Chiefs who were just retired are now Ambassadors while Nigerian youths keep searching for jobs in Govt with huge bribes and getting scammed.

It's no longer a case of when the principal leaves office his political appointees go with him, under Buhari they will just relocate to a juicy parastatal while some urchins who lost their place in Npower of 30k use Nairaland and social media to defend these abnormality.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by anonym0us: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
angry I'm 100% sure Buhari doesn't know he's the president,I can't phantom why he's deliberately daft or dumb about what's going on around him.. someone who can not control his wife, you people voted for him again, like my sister said, no carry naija matter for head. I don drop am for the next poster,over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Cocolatti(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Time

Will

Tell
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
Nigerians will change, one-day

Change beigins when we realize that democracy is hard work.
Most of us don't want to do the hard work of living in a demcoracy...instead we look for a saviour who will come and lead us into a land flowing with milk and honey.
That's how we ended up with PDP foir 16 years, and now APC for eight years....looking for s saviour who does not exist.
Now some of us are looking at Biafra or OODUA OR sharia or whatever...forgetting that the minute something is set up, the same old corrupt ones will come in and take over.
Some are looking at revolution...like revolution is easy.

Start doing the hard work of democracy, and maybe things will change. Stop expecting a saviour.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by SoulMus: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Deflection of facts with fake news

Did Tunde the Presidents Personal Assistant and Nephew get appointed as a director in Nigerian Intelligence Agency there by qualifying him for a diplomatic passport
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

What a mess this government has turned Nigeria into.

Nigeria is a shadow of her former self.

Buhari is a curse.

God doesn't love Nigeria or he doesn't exist.

I said what I said
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by merits(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
U
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Simplebeauty: 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by merits(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
G
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Queenlovely(f): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vardanes2:

Change beigins when we realize that democracy is hard work.

If you are honest with your self, you will know that democracy is a failed model around the world.

Read books like "why democracy dies"

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by merits(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
angry

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Okikiade03: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Every day I wake up in Nigeria I know that out of 100% news I'll read or hear about, 80% will be bad news, 20% will be cruise news ! Make we sha dey watch Shebi na naija we dey ehn no shi
I come in peace
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by berryPee(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
There can't be smoke without fire. There was once a country called Nigeria embarassed
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Queenlovely:

If you are honest with your self, you will know that democracy is a failed model around the world.

Yes, it is a failed and flawed model

But , as Winston Churchill said...the other models are worse.

We tried dictatorship in this country, first under the pre-colnial rulers, then the Brits, then millitary rule. Harsh, terrible and did not work.

Democracy is a flawed system. But if you like, we can live under a dictator. Tomorrow, you people will be complaining that your rights have been taken away.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by ybalogs(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Who cares? Not like that will make Nigeria better.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Makemefit12op(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
And Bmc(south west chapter) prefer boli ati Pomo and plantain as their reward cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Queenlovely(f): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vardanes2:

Yes, it is a failed and flawed model

But , as Winston Churchill said...the other models are worse.

We tried dictatorship in this country, first under the pre-colnial rulers, then the Brits, then millitary rule. Harsh, terrible and did not work.

Democracy is a flawed system. But if you like, we can live under a dictator. Tomorrow, you people will be complaining that your rights have bene taken away.

Are we really free or living under an illusion of freedom.

When the idea of democracy was born, technology was low then, they didn't have internet, and all these stuff we have today,

We can modernize democracy, I chose direct democracy and not this representative democracy instead
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
The truth of the matter is that the denied news is the truth.

And if you try to open up the can of worm called the Buhari presidency, you will find worms longer than the snakes that lalasticlala? glorifies on this nairaland front pages.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia / Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP / Nasarawa LG With One Functional Vehicle Has 30 Drivers On Payroll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.