Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff (16631 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by DennisEche(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
PMB HAS DONE WORST, NOTHING FROM PMB SURPRISES US ANYMORE. HE APPOINTED HIS NEPHEW INTO THE NIA WITOUT PROPER PROCEDURES, HIS DAUGETER INTO NNPC BOARD ETC
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Ykc2(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
Nigerians will change, one-day

I will not carry Nigeria matter like gala on my head

I believe that if nigeria does not make it in my own generation, it would get it right in the future.
Our life span is just 80years, Nigeria is not flesh and blood, Nigeria can exist for millennium. It is not a must that all the changes must happen in this my present lifetime.

Why do I even want Nigeria to be great? What would it add to my pocket. The Nigeria that soldiers fight for today, may not even exist centuries from now. Then they would have died in vain.

Countries that exist today may not exist tommorow, USA may even be no more, Where is USSR today?Where are Neutral Moresnet
,Republic of Salò,
Tibet,
United Arab Republic,
Sikkim,
Ceylon,
Czechoslovakia,East Germany ,

Just take life easy and contemplate on life sometimes, Africa that has been written off may become world leader tommorow, so just don't sweat it
oga world leader no dey fall from heaven ,for more than 60 years china was busy working their asses out today we see the result of it, become world leader dont fall from heaven you must work for it,tell me where nigeria will start from?nigeria or africa will be world leader with Islamists jihadists all over Africa or bandits in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Queenlovely:

Are we really free or living under an illusion of freedom.

When the idea of democracy was born, technology was low then, they didn't have internet, and all these stuff we have today,

We can modernize democracy, I chose direct democracy and not this representative democracy instead

We are living under a direct [/i]democracy. Buhari did not chose your leaders for you, you [i]chose them yourself.

The problem is, we all go home after the election...and sit at home and do nothing after the fact. Only a few of us bother to put some heat under the chair of our leaders and company.

(Besides, earlier, you were saying that democracy has failed...so what's with the sudden liking for direct democracy? Democracy has not failed?)

The thing is, in Nigeria democracy does not work because we love being armchair critics....rather than active participants. (Kind of like the mice in Aesop's fable about belling the cat). The other day someone opened a thread and announced he was running for councillor on the platform of one of the parties. Most of the comments made mocked the guy.

Democracy can only work with active participation. (yes, I know, I myself am not an active participant, but at the same time my not activley pariticpating means I don't get much of a say...at least I am realist enough to accept the truth )..not by sitting down and writing treatsies on Nairaland and the news sites.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
PissfulProtester:
And what the fvck is wrong with the president giving him job @ DPR?

As if this bloody hypocrite won't jump at it if he was in Bashir Ahmad's shoes

Lol grin

Jumping is a different ?
And possessing the skills and ability for that job is another different thing. I can't seat on a position where I know nothing about. It's better I place me in a better firm that suit my profession.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
PissfulProtester:
And what the fvck is wrong with the president giving him job @ DPR?

As if this bloody hypocrite won't jump at it if he was in Bashir Ahmad's shoes

1.It's called nepotisim

2.NNPC needs to be run as a proper company, not a sinecure giving joint.

Chavez started running PDVSA in Venezuela as a poltical appointee rewards job site. Today, Venezuela's oil industry is a mess...worse than Nigeria even
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Queenlovely(f): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vardanes2:

We are living under a direct [/i]democracy. Buhari did not chose your leaders for you, you [i]chose them yourself.

The problem is, we all go home after the election...and sit at home and do nothing after the fact. Only a few of us bother to put some heat under the chair of our leaders and company.

(Besides, earlier, you were saying that democracy has failed...so what's with the sudden liking for direct democracy? Democracy has not failed?)

The thing is, in Nigeria democracy does not work because we love being armchair critics....rather than active participants. (Kind of like the mice in Aesop's fable about belling the cat). The other day someone opened a thread and announced he was running for councillor on the platform of one of the parties. Most of the comments made mocked the guy.

Democracy can only work with active participation. (yes, I know, I myself am not an active participant, but at the same time my not activley pariticpating means I don't get much of a say...at least I am realist enough to accept the truth )..not by sitting down and writing treatsies on Nairaland and the news sites.

ok sir, I have heard you,

so let us wait for my fellow Nigerians to wake up to their responsibility.

be reminded that Nigerians expect democracy to work like an automation without any added effort.

I prefer something like the ancient Greek direct democracy, There will be no leader, critical decision are decided by referendum.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Queenlovely:

ok sir, I have heard you,

so let us wait for my fellow Nigerians to wake up to their responsibility.

be reminded that Nigerians expect democracy to work like an automation without any added effort.

I prefer something like the ancient Greek direct democracy, There will be no leader, critical decision are decided by referendum.

Greek demcoracy was nothing like the democracy of today..it wa quite restrictive.

Only free men could vote, and not all free men. Women and slaves had no right to vote. And men meant men above a certain age...no under 20's....
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by BruncleZuma: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Queenlovely:

I believe that if nigeria does not make it in my own generation, it would get it right in the future.

Our life span is just 80years, Nigeria is not flesh and blood, Nigeria can exist for millennium. It is not a must that all the changes must happen in this my present lifetime.

Why do I even want Nigeria to be great? What would it add to my pocket. The Nigeria that soldiers fight for today, may not even exist centuries from now. Then they would have died in vain.

Countries that exist today may not exist tommorow, USA may even be no more, Where is USSR today?

Where are Neutral Moresnet
,Republic of Salò,
Tibet,
United Arab Republic,
Sikkim,
Ceylon,

Just take life easy and contemplate on life sometimes, Africa that has been written off may become world leader tommorow, so just don't sweat it

Ceylon still exists just like Swaziland.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Queenlovely(f): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vardanes2:

Greek demcoracy was nothing like the democracy of today..it wa quite restrictive.

Only free men could vote, and not all free men. Women and slaves had no right to vote. And men meant men above a certain age...no under 20's....

I mean one that is mordern. updated version of Greek democracy. with universal suffrage and everything. Pick the best of all forms of democracy, combine it, experiment with it. Come on

We are just stuck with this American version of democracy.

There is no country that is a shinny example of democracy, it can be manipulated by just any dunce.

We have an alternative, don't believe that hogwash that there is nothing that can be done
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by seborrhic: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dpharisee:
Sabiu 'Tunde' Yusuf is suddenly an Assistant Director in NIA while Bashir Ahmad is a manager at NPM a unit under DPR, (he cleverly denied been a staff of DPR)
You saw what he did there.
Trying to be clever by one quarter,not half.
He didn't address the fact the story stated it's a new agency with a head,even if from DPR.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Queenlovely(f): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
BruncleZuma:

Ceylon still exists just like Swaziland.
please don't misinform people
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by azpekuliar: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vardanes2:

Yes, it is a failed and flawed model

But , as Winston Churchill said...the other models are worse.

We tried dictatorship in this country, first under the pre-colnial rulers, then the Brits, then millitary rule. Harsh, terrible and did not work.

Democracy is a flawed system. But if you like, we can live under a dictator. Tomorrow, you people will be complaining that your rights have been taken away.

... but we haven’t tried a Benevolent Dictatorship yet. One I would consider superior to the brand of democracy being practiced in most parts of Sub-saharan Africa.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by BruncleZuma: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Queenlovely:

please don't misinform people

Ceylon changed its name to Sri Lanka, Swaziland is now Eswatini, Burma is currently Myanmar now swerve with your fact-free preaching.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Alal(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
[quote author=Dpharisee post=99088570]Sabiu 'Tunde' Yusuf is suddenly an Assistant Director in NIA while Bashir Ahmad is a manager at NPM a unit under DPR, (he cleverly denied been a staff of DPR) they have secured a place for themselves after Buhari leaves office in 2023, even Service Chiefs who were just retired are now Ambassadors while Nigerian youths keep searching for jobs in Govt with huge bribes and getting scammed.

It's no longer a case of when the principal leaves office his political appointees go with him, under Buhari they will just relocate to a juicy parastatal while some urchins who lost their place in Npower of 30k use Nairaland and social media to defend these abnormality.nicely said
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by oloyedewaris(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
Bashir is 29.

Is it his political age or what

This guy looks like 40. I still like this guy, he is intelligent, a polygot who can speak 5 foreign language plus Mandarin
How does that one looks 40 be whynin yourself
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by wellmax(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dpharisee:
Sabiu 'Tunde' Yusuf is suddenly an Assistant Director in NIA while Bashir Ahmad is a manager at NPM a unit under DPR, (he cleverly denied been a staff of DPR) they have secured a place for themselves after Buhari leaves office in 2023, even Service Chiefs who were just retired are now Ambassadors while Nigerian youths keep searching for jobs in Govt with huge bribes and getting scammed.

It's no longer a case of when the principal leaves office his political appointees go with him, under Buhari they will just relocate to a juicy parastatal while some urchins who lost their place in Npower of 30k use Nairaland and social media to defend these abnormality.

You find it easy to believe every fake news.

Sabiu Yusuf is not even an ex servide man, whereas the law has it that only ex men can head NIA, anyway, continue with your fake news. Bashir has denied, you say you believe the rumour, na wa for una
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Dpharisee: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
wellmax:

You find it easy to believe every fake news.

Sabiu Yusuf is not even an ex servide man, whereas the law has it that only ex men can head NIA, anyway, continue with your fake news. Bashir has denied, you say you believe the rumour, na wa for una
Sharrap dia, who said Sabiu is the head of NIA, he is an Assistant Director in NIA, stopping spining news.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Seun(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
azpekuliar:
.. but we haven’t tried a Benevolent Dictatorship yet. One I would consider superior to the brand of democracy being practiced in most parts of Sub-saharan Africa.
There’s nothing like benevolent dictatorship. When you don’t have the consent of the people you are governing, you will have to use brutal tactics and lies to keep them under control. You cannot allow freedom of speech because people will start complaining about your mistakes and evil deeds and agitating for your removal through forceful means, which will make you paranoid and soon you’ll start executing people you suspect of plotting against you and persecuting your critics.

Democracy provides a means of replacing our leaders
without bloodshed, thus democratic rulers don’t have to be so paranoid. If people don’t like you they’ll vote you out and you will rejoin society. You won’t be killed. So leaders get to focus on doing positive things that will make people vote for them again.

Our democracies in Africa are very flawed, but we still enjoy freedoms that people in wealthier countries that are not democratic do not enjoy. Chinese people cannot use Facebook or Twitter or WhatsApp because the Chinese govt is afraid of allowing their people to see social media posts that are critical of their actions, but we in Nigeria have access to these things because of democracy. Our govt may not like being criticized on social media, but it’s not an existential threat to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Zaggafrank: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dpharisee:
Sabiu 'Tunde' Yusuf is suddenly an Assistant Director in NIA while Bashir Ahmad is a manager at NPM a unit under DPR, (he cleverly denied been a staff of DPR) they have secured a place for themselves after Buhari leaves office in 2023, even Service Chiefs who were just retired are now Ambassadors while Nigerian youths keep searching for jobs in Govt with huge bribes and getting scammed.

It's no longer a case of when the principal leaves office his political appointees go with him, under Buhari they will just relocate to a juicy parastatal while some urchins who lost their place in Npower of 30k use Nairaland and social media to defend these abnormality.
Arrant nonsense! The NPMS is it not a department of DPR? Are the workers there not staff of DPR? So how does not being a staff of DPR doesn't extend to not being a staff of the NPMS?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by tradepunter: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vardanes2:

Yes, it is a failed and flawed model

But , as Winston Churchill said...the other models are worse.

We tried dictatorship in this country, first under the pre-colnial rulers, then the Brits, then millitary rule. Harsh, terrible and did not work.

Democracy is a flawed system. But if you like, we can live under a dictator. Tomorrow, you people will be complaining that your rights have been taken away.

Its funny how people comment without any form of background knowledge.

The Scandinavian nations that practice democracy are they not humans?? Western Europe such as Belgium Netherlands cezch Croatia and co are they not democratic nations?

America runs a free market style of Democracy whereby cooperation have very very big influence in government... Some thing that can never happen in those nations mentioned above because their style of government kills it at the roots...

If democracy doesn't suit you go and live in China we're Africans are mostly confined to Guangzhou... Or try get a house in Beijing or Shanghai a ordinary African who wants to reside in China and come back and tell us your experience.

Russia is even more liberal because large chunk of their population are European slavs.. So they have some sought of aligned mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by jumper524(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Racoon:
There is some elements of truth in some rumour.Never believe these liars.
your a kidnapper and a bloody gay.
im sure there's an element of truth in that also...
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Glycosunde: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Our polithievecians and paddy paddy governance na like 5&6. But 1 thing wey I know b say Bashir Ah Mad.

Sighs....Drop my pen
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by IgboWarlord(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
As he denied it,that means it is quite true...

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by EmekaA125(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Naija bloggers will always cook up something that will generate comments for them. Mad people
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2021
Normal thing na.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by Andex009(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Queenlovely:

Countries that exist today may not exist tommorow, USA may even be no more, Where is USSR today?

Where are Neutral Moresnet
,Republic of Salò,
Tibet,
United Arab Republic,
Sikkim,
Ceylon,

so on point
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff by meobizy(f): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Seun:

There’s nothing like benevolent dictatorship. When you don’t have the consent of the people you are governing, you will have to use brutal tactics and lies to keep them under control. You cannot allow freedom of speech because people will start complaining about your mistakes and evil deeds and agitating for your removal through forceful means, which will make you paranoid and soon you’ll start executing people you suspect of plotting against you and persecuting your critics.

Democracy provides a means of replacing our leaders
without bloodshed, thus democratic rulers don’t have to be so paranoid. If people don’t like you they’ll vote you out and you will rejoin society. You won’t be killed. So leaders get to focus on doing positive things that will make people vote for them again.

Our democracies in Africa are very flawed, but we still enjoy freedoms that people in wealthier countries that are not democratic do not enjoy. Chinese people cannot use Facebook or Twitter or WhatsApp because the Chinese govt is afraid of allowing their people to see social media posts that are critical of their actions, but we in Nigeria have access to these things because of democracy. Our govt may not like being criticized on social media, but it’s not an existential threat to them.
How do I become a paid moderator? I’m looking for a gig to pass time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Cancels 65th Anniversary Over Gen Attahiru's Death / FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. / Nigerians Need Solutions Not The Cause Of Problems – saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.