|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,105,644 members, 7,663,398 topics. Date: Friday, 01 December 2023 at 08:06 AM
Theory Of Change In Agricultural Project Monitoring And Evaluation / Theory Of Change In Agricultural Project Monitoring And Evaluation / Report Writing For Project Monitoring And Evaluation (2) (3) (4)
|Report Writing For Project Monitoring And Evaluation by FINERESULTS(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2021|
FineResults Research Services would like to invite you to take part in our upcoming workshops on Monitoring and Evaluation & Project Management courses at our FineResults Services training facilities in Nairobi, Kenya.
12th -16th /04/2021 : Report Writing for Project Monitoring and Evaluation
17th -21st /05/2021 : Report Writing for Project Monitoring and Evaluation
21st – 25th /06/2021 : Report Writing for Project Monitoring and Evaluation
12th – 16th /07/2021 : Report Writing for Project Monitoring and Evaluation
Venue: FineResults Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya Training Centre.
Click to Register: Physical class USD 800
: Online Training USD 700
Contact us: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Cell phone (+254 759 285 295)
This workshop follows a systematic process of introduction to monitoring and evaluation (“M&E”) Reports writing and the importance of writing reports. Ideally this workshop provides summarized information regarding M&E reporting and is facilitated by an experienced M&E practitioner. There is not much point to collecting & monitoring evaluation data unless you know how & by whom that data will be used. Your challenge is to turn raw data information into useful knowledge & then report your results to the different programme stakeholders (e.g., donors, program staff, government, management) in a way that will be useful both to them & your organization.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
• Understand data collection tools
• Analyse data
• Reporting & why it is important
• Describe the different types of reports & communication tools that are usually produced by organizations
• Formats for quarterly & final project reports
• Develop step to step parts of M&E reports
• Report against indicators
• Describe how information can be used for decision-making.
• Meaning of data
• Data collection methods
• Analysis data
Introduction to M&E reports writing
• Definition and types
• Why do we report
• Narrative/progress reporting
• General M&E report structure
M&E reports writing
• Key sections of M&E reports
Writing the M&E Report
• Planning the report
• Organizing the contents
• Writing the different parts of the report
• Reporting against indicators
Finalizing the M&E Report
• Reviewing the report
• Editing the report
• Addressing comments/feedback
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: (+254 759 285 295) or Email: email@example.com
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through Mobile: (+254 759 285 295)
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment should be transferred to FineResults Research Limited bank before commencement of training. Send proof of payment through the email: email@example.com
• All requests for cancellations must be received in writing.
• Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
Visit our website for more details
VIEW RELATED COURSES
• Measuring and Analyzing Gender Equality and Social Inclusion in Project Management
• Mobile Data Collection for M&E using ODK and Kobo Toolbox
• Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results
• Monitoring and Evaluation for Health Sector Programmes
• Monitoring and Evaluation of Agricultural Programmes
• Monitoring and Evaluation of Food and Nutrition Security Programmes
• Monitoring and Evaluation of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Programmes
• Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation Methods
• Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation using Microsoft Project
• Report Writing for Project Monitoring and Evaluation
• Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation
THE MOST POPULAR COURSES
GIS using ArcGIS Desktop
Effective Project Proposal and Report Writing
Agriculture, Innovation and Technology for Sustainable Development
Scientific Writing: Preparing a Manuscript for Publication in International Journals
Effective B2B & Trade Marketing Strategies
Accounting & Finance for Non-Financial Professionals using QuickBooks
Post-Disaster Economic Recovery and Sustainable Livelihood Restoration
Collection and management of Research data using ODK and Kobo Toolbox
Developing and Leading High Performing Teams
Payment should be transferred to FineResults Research Services account through bank on or before C.O.B. 9th April 2021
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
View our Monitoring and Evaluation & Project Management courses
For any registration of 3 or more participants; we offer a discount of up to 10%.
Click here now to Register.
For further inquiries email email@example.com or contact us on Tel: +254 759 285 295
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39