Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Where Can I Found Hisbah Police To Report This Idiot To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Can I Found Hisbah Police To Report This Idiot To (787 Views)

Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too / Peter Obi Holds The Record Of Being The Only Idiot To Have Been Impeached (twice / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Found Hisbah Police To Report This Idiot To by kufre2010: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Here in a drinking parlour in Akwa Ibom State we are about 12 out of which 7 are Northern Muslims, can u imagine that they are drinking beer?
I heard beer is barn for Muslims to take. Why should they be taking it here in Akwa Ibom? I need Hisbar Police Number asap

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Found Hisbah Police To Report This Idiot To by osemoses1234(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Guy go look bush
Re: Where Can I Found Hisbah Police To Report This Idiot To by chinjo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Guy no need to worry yourself. Even the Hisbah Commandant dey come follow us drink beer here for Sabon Gari

9 Likes

Re: Where Can I Found Hisbah Police To Report This Idiot To by gasparpisciotta: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
kufre2010:
Here in a drinking parlour in Akwa Ibom State we are about 12 out of which 7 are Northern Muslims, can u imagine that they are drinking beer?
I heard beer is barn for Muslims to take. Why should they be taking it here in Akwa Ibom? I need Hisbar Police Number asap

Arrest and take them to the nearest courier office, package and send them to Kano with all the bottles of beers in their possession.
Re: Where Can I Found Hisbah Police To Report This Idiot To by sweetonugbu: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Who drink alcohol more than nothern guys

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Found Hisbah Police To Report This Idiot To by malcom1X: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
A northerner once told me he doesn't drink beer but he drinks Alomo bitters because it is good for the body.
He smokes weed Wella. He's a fulanis confirm.

He use to walk around with a matchete until I told him that he should keep it in his security post, I believe he loves his job.
Re: Where Can I Found Hisbah Police To Report This Idiot To by Casham: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Here in Kaduna, the wine store my younger brother works in always lays off some workers during Ramadan because that is when they always record their lowest sales. Guy, religious people are hypocrites wallahi. Religion is only for the poor. Those who can't get alcohol always go for weed or shisha. The rest who can't get that will go for for codeine, tutolin and co.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Found Hisbah Police To Report This Idiot To by KingMack(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
Use God Is Good logistics send Dem to Kano Na Express grin

Re: Where Can I Found Hisbah Police To Report This Idiot To by stev120(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
despite the ban, recent research confirm that the North specifically the northwest have highest rate of drug abuse which includes alcohol.

(1) (Reply)

Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? / Imo People: Dont Sacrifice The Peace You Have For An Imaginery Freedom / President Buhari: Insecurity Hindering My Plans For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.