Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) (43679 Views)

Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) / God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 / Nnewi Auto Accident: 2 Students, 6 Others Die (Graphic Pix & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by inspector1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
Too much of everything is bad, over speeding kills faster than anything, lack of concentration while driving kills too. This is one of the fastest way to commit sucide.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Kingzjayzee: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
why so so bad news full fp like this? R.I.P to the dead
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by 9free(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
mmadu4:
call me a snail when i am on the high way I don't care. i take my time i will surely get to my distination
When I tell my friends that it takes me 6hours to cover Abuja to Plateau with Toyota Muscle, they all always laugh at me. Men I always maintain 70-80km/hr on Nigerian bad roads no matter the distance to be covered.

RIP Doctor

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by freetheking: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
benjackugo:
More
May the good Lord grant his family the fortitude to bear it.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Bukasint(f): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
The worst thing to do is to die for a stranger. It doesn't worth it at all.why will he try to hide and get himself killed. Simply hit the old man and continue your journey. If you have sympathy take him to hospital and if you don't pls continue your journey. After all you what will the man be doing in a high way and being careless to cross the road....
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by tutudesz: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
MansoryMX:

Bro you won’t understand. Especially when you are in a good mood and your song enters while you are driving! Omooo the kind spirit wey dey ginger man to fire down eh! Chai
That why I installed speed limited in my car O! Speed no dey pass 80!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by sempe123: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Elbizzcklinz:
This guy is a friend to one of my female friend. The morning before his death, she spoke with him in my presence.

Infact she even told her to collect his certificate from LASU.

When she heard the news on Saturday evening, she almost ran mad. I hard to console her.

May his soul rest in peace.
I know the guy personally too,he was one of the supervisors in an NGO i walked with in PH,in fact we are in a particular WhatsApp group,he posted just last week into that group, only for somebody that saw him on Tuesday to call me yesterday ,and broke the tragic news to me.Such a calm ,jovial young doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by tutudesz: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bukasint:
The worst thing to do is to die for a stranger. It doesn't worth it at all.why will he try to hide and get himself killed. Simply hit the old man and continue your journey. If you have sympathy take him to hospital and if you don't pls continue your journey. After all you what will the man be doing in a high way and being careless to cross the road....
The man who caused the accident will continue his journey like nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by beatzap: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Make wetin pass us no come our way.... May his soul rest in peace
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Cutehector(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
That idiot trying to cross the road without looking, they sent him from hell
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
benjackugo:
Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Photos)

A medical doctor, Dr Chidera Ifudu, who works at ESUT Teaching Hospital, Enugu, has died in a ghastly motor accident involving his Lexus Jeep.

According to reports, the accident happened along isialangwa road. An eyewitness said that Chidera was trying to avoid hitting a man who suddenly ran into the road.

IgbereTV gathered that Dr. Chidera is the only only son of his parent and his marriage was scheduled for April 10, 2021.

Aguji Daniel Okechukwu wrote on Facebook;

https://www./400971856610435/permalink/5417028448338059/?app=fbl

Eze Fredrick wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100001748497795/posts/3654230211311893/?app=fbl

RiP to the dead.Who else noticed no deployed Airbags?
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by erico2k2(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Aguogba:
There is something about Lexus SUV crashes that makes me think they're less safe compared to their Toyota cousins.

U.might not be far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by zedegit: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Too bad.... Rest in peace to the young niggarrrr We were born to die And death is only the beginning
You get sense small.
Beginning to hell fire abi?
Repent o.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by zedegit: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
benjackugo:
Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Photos)

A medical doctor, Dr Chidera Ifudu, who works at ESUT Teaching Hospital, Enugu, has died in a ghastly motor accident involving his Lexus Jeep.

According to reports, the accident happened along isialangwa road. An eyewitness said that Chidera was trying to avoid hitting a man who suddenly ran into the road.

IgbereTV gathered that Dr. Chidera is the only only son of his parent and his marriage was scheduled for April 10, 2021.

Aguji Daniel Okechukwu wrote on Facebook;

https://www./400971856610435/permalink/5417028448338059/?app=fbl

Eze Fredrick wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100001748497795/posts/3654230211311893/?app=fbl

Something similar happened to me. I was riding a sports bike.

You know how bended the handle is. It was down hill. Suddenly, I saw a crowd of people coming up hill. I had 2 choices: hit them or swerve into a culvert.

I chose the later and fell down into the gutter which wasn't deep with minimal scratches.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by cpaul3314: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rip
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by simplesearch: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nothing on earth can serve as a sure protection or guaranteed insurance against death. Now if death does not respect a man's sacrifice, suffering, and status how will God? Reason we all need to be prepared for eternity with conscious effort so we will not perish in hell forever.
My heartfelt sympathy goes to the family at this time, for I know how it feeels to loose a loved one so dear!
May God comfort them and give them reason not to cast away faith and hope.

The song below was borne out of the unspeakable calamity that befell a man worse than we are currently reading, it could have broken his faith in God to pieces but instead built his faith and hope in God the more.

IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL
- Horatio G. Spafford -

1. When peace like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to know,
“It is well, it is well, with my soul.”

CHORUS:
It is well,... with my soul...
It is well, it is well with my soul.

2. Though Satan should buffet, if trials should come,
Let this blest assurance control,
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul.

CHORUS:

3. My sin O, the bliss of this glorious thought,
My sin not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to His cross; and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

CHORUS:

4. For me, be it Christ, be it Christ hence to live!
If Jordan above me shall roll,
No pang shall be mine, for in death as in life,
Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul.

CHORUS:

5. But, Lord, 'tis for Thee, for Thy coming we wait,
The sky, not the grave, is our goal;
Oh trump of the angel! Oh voice of the Lord!
Blessed hope! blessed rest of my soul!

CHORUS:

Amen.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by obi4eze(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
AngelicBeing:

Let me add one to your prayers,

1. Whatever has been concluded by the evil powers of my father's and mothers house and also concluded in the dark world against my destiny, Rock of Ages, grind them to powder in Jesus name .

2, Any envious witchcraft powers on assignment against my destiny, go on a journey of no return in Jesus name

Amen sir!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Jaygrl(f): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
mmadu4:
call me a snail when i am on the high way I don't care. i take my time i will surely get to my distination
We are in the same boat o
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by iamGabz: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]God this is much
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Gkemz: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
This is why it's good to be more fervent in prayer when special event is awaiting you at least to fortify your spirit against the weapons of the enemy.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by 9japride(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
That's bad, may his soul rest in peace. Suv is not a good car for speeding, its does not have a good balance any little thing it can flip over. Though most people drive it like they drive a salon car which wrong.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
sempe123:

I know the guy personally too,he was one of the supervisors in an NGO i walked with in PH,in fact we are in a particular WhatsApp group,he posted just last week into that group, only for somebody that saw him on Tuesday to call me yesterday ,and broke the tragic news to me.Such a calm ,jovial young doctor.

It is well.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Eyaa! Village people at work .his poor parents!
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by GogetterMD(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
RIP Ifudu. Hard to believe that your life was cut short so early. Such a young, promising and easy-going chap
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by GogetterMD(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
sempe123:

Yeah, he was with ICAP@Columbia University before his demise
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by adecz: 12:10am On Feb 16, 2021
If village people suddenly send
anybody enter road when I'm on
speed, my policy is to crush the
person & continue my journey.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Lxgking(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2021
1vid:
Let it hands be clean and do good, u will love long on earth. I don't really trust those pple. small boy like this driving a car of about 4m+ na so Medical feed da pay?
this is the most senseless quote I have read this year...... Dude was a doctor since 2014, having worked and was earning his mark in Nigeria and was preparing to move overseas, you don't even know how family background, he was a responsible fellow; can you measure up to his achievements with his time on earth

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by arimahoseloka(m): 2:18am On Feb 16, 2021
Draslo:
As sweet as life is, it is also uncertain. Man dies and life goes on.

Live (Chop) life. Don't let anyone stop you.

Speed kills. Drive safely.
wrong!! Live for Jesus instead.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 3:43am On Feb 16, 2021
Looks like 1 vehicles was made out of 2...... I bet the history of this car, would have a scrap/destroy title......

Aka cut & shut........

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by pholu88(f): 5:10am On Feb 16, 2021
May his precious soul rest in peace
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Iamagoodgirll: 7:49am On Feb 16, 2021
what a painful death. may your soul rest in peace
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by EgunMogaji2: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2021
overdrive:
Excessive speed. RIP young doc.

Very excessive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19yrs Old Nigerian Student Dies At UK University School Hall Due To 'helium Leak / The City Of Lagos Now Has The Fastest Trains In Africa - Business Insider / Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.