Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,146,494 members, 7,793,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) (43667 Views)

Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) / God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 / Nnewi Auto Accident: 2 Students, 6 Others Die (Graphic Pix & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by EgunMogaji2: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2021
9japride:
That's bad, may his soul rest in peace. Suv is not a good car for speeding, its does not have a good balance any little thing it can flip over. Though most people drive it like they drive a salon car which wrong.

You’re incorrect.

A well sorted SUV handles well and can do maneuvers very well.

It’s about the competency of the driver. Some smaller and lower profile vehicles are more dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by lucky4west: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2021
sad...alot must have been involved, firstly is speed...over speeding...if u are driving at a moderate speed; any thing that suddenly pop into the road can easily be avoided, be it human, animals etc either by break or swerving away from the object but when over speeding any of the actions above can lead to catastrophe.....village people: the evil of the village people is no joke in this part of the world, his wedding IV card must have triggered malice, jealousy etc among the village pple and hence they struck especially if the person is not genuinely born again and covered by the blood of Jesus.....

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Martini101(m): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2021
1vid:
Let it hands be clean and do good, u will love long on earth. I don't really trust those pple. small boy like this driving a car of about 4m+ na so Medical feed da pay?

Poverty mentality is not good at all.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Dcaliphate(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
unity004:
RIP. I have fixed a date with my uncle to teach me how to drive a car. seeing this post, I will not learn again
It's still human beings that'll be driving you. Human beings that you're not sure about their state of mind. It's always better to learn and drive yourself

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by derbykol(f): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bukasint:
The worst thing to do is to die for a stranger. It doesn't worth it at all.why will he try to hide and get himself killed. Simply hit the old man and continue your journey. If you have sympathy take him to hospital and if you don't pls continue your journey. After all you what will the man be doing in a high way and being careless to cross the road....
My thought!.As a driver on a highway,I won't do what he did.The highway is not for pedestrians.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by derbykol(f): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
My colleague had same issue,but he killed the okada driver that zoomed into the highway without looking.He had to report to police station afterwards.I asked him why did he not swerve and he said that it would cost him his own life.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by ophilly: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
nakodii:
why are people dieing weeks to their wedding

Na village people o. To be candid, if you intend to do something of great achievement, like marriage, house building, etc. if you are not ready to take your spiritual life to the next level - forget it, stay single if you want to live long.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by gwama: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
This why I fear to travel to Naija by car, the drivers do the speed on the roads. cool
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by 9japride(m): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

You’re incorrect.

A well sorted SUV handles well and can do maneuvers very well.

It’s about the competency of the driver. Some smaller and lower profile vehicles are more dangerous.
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't mislead people. Suv is a very unsafe vehicle for speeding. I noticed most Nigerians drive it same way they were driving their previous salon cars. Anytime I am inside an Suv and the driver is driving too fast especially in this our Nigerian roads I become uneasy and note that the casualty arising from any Suv accident is usually high when compared to salon cars due to the high centre of gravity of majority of the suv types. Just drive it jejely.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by EgunMogaji2: 9:32am On Feb 17, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't mislead people. Suv is a very unsafe vehicle for speeding. I noticed most Nigerians drive it same way they were driving their previous salon cars. Anytime I am inside an Suv and the driver is driving too fast especially in this our Nigerian roads I become uneasy and note that the casualty arising from any Suv accident is usually high when compared to salon cars due to the high centre of gravity of majority of the suv types. Just drive it jejely.

I stand by what I typed.

I have over 40 years of driving experience on four continents.

This is why you guy off yourself in Nigeria. Yah all think that a Corolla or Camry can’t flip so you drive liked raped apes.

Continue.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by replete(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I stand by what I typed.

This is why you guy off yourself in Nigeria. Yah all think that a Corolla or Camry can’t flip so you drive liked raped apes.

Continue.
Lol @ raped apes.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by 9japride(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I stand by what I typed.

Continue.
[color=#006600][/color]

Nice, though smaller cars do flip over. But there is a higher tendency for suv to flip over. I am just concerned for uninformed drivers that will want to drive their suv like salon cars. Maybe, you are good in understanding the technique of driving an suv but many Nigerians don't.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Prussian: 2:23am On Mar 01, 2021
1vid:
Let it hands be clean and do good, u will love long on earth. I don't really trust those pple. small boy like this driving a car of about 4m+ na so Medical feed da pay?

You this idiot that don't know the difference between field and feed, you are questioning the renumeration of a medical doctor. You dey craze. Una get doctor for una family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 ABSU Students, Others Feared Dead In A Ghastly Accident In Ore (Graphic Pics) / The City Of Lagos Now Has The Fastest Trains In Africa - Business Insider / 19yrs Old Nigerian Student Dies At UK University School Hall Due To 'helium Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.