Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Most Difficult Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Difficult Exam (700 Views)

This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce / 5 Most Difficult Universities To Make First Class In Nigeria / Three (3) Most Difficult Things To Do In The World - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Difficult Exam by MasterShifu010(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
While growing up I thought JAMB was the most difficult examination in the world. Not until the day I read an article about the Gaokao exam in an international magazine a few years ago that I knew better.
The subjects on the test vary by region but typically include the Chinese language, mathematics, and a foreign language (typically English), Xinhua said .

The hardest questions are the essays which can range from the student's views on philosophy, history, the environment, and President Xi Jinping's policies.
This is an example of the kind of questions they ask....
(1). Between June and August, a cruise ship travels from Fujian province to Venice, via Mumbai, as part of Xis "21st century maritime silk road" strategy. Which of the following would it experience on the way?
[img][/img][img][/img]
A. When passing through the South China Sea, the cruise will face continuous rain.

B. When passing through the Arabian Sea, the cruise will sail against winds and currents.

C. When passing through the Red Sea, large stretches of forests will be seen alongside the coast.

D. When passing through the Mediterranean Sea, the cruise will experience several days of rainstorms.

Answer: B.

(2). President Xi has said that while art can release the wings of imagination, it should still be down-to-earth. There may be hundreds of ways to create art, but the best way is to have it take root in peoples daily lives, and create something based off of that. From a materialist point of view, this is because (pick two of the statements below):

I. Art originates from people's daily lives.

II. Art depends on innovation.

III.The way art reflects on society and its style is unified.

IV. Art is a form of ideology that reflects people's lives, while serving the people at the same time.

A. I and II.

B. I and IV.

C. II and III.

D. III and IV.

Answer: B

(3). Write an essay on how Thomas Edison would react to the mobile phone if he visited the 21st century.

(4). Write a letter to the 18-year-olds of 2035.

(5). The containers for milk are always square boxes, containers for mineral water are always round bottles, and round wine bottle are usually placed in square boxes. Write an essay on the subtle philosophy of the round and square.

(6)

Kuku kee me, cos ayam not doing again..and this exam is meant for teenager looking for admission into the University ..the funny thing is, the total score of these exam is 750, and if you score 680 no University will give you admission [img][/img].
And this exam is written for 3 helish days, 9 hours each...parents understand how important this exam is,some parents employ doctors to prescribe drugs during preparation of this exam so their daughters don't menstrate, at least until after exams..
So if any Chinese students passes this exam and apply for admission into any University across Europe they are admitted without any other form of test...
As you can imagine, the preparation for such a high-stakes make-or-break exam is a long and grueling process. The final year of high school is often devoted to preparations where students do practice exams almost every day while books and exam papers can be seen piled up on their desks[img][/img]. 

Maotanchang High School, a famous ‘cram school’ in Anhui province, came under fire when its drill-like 16-hour daily study schedule was exposed to the public. In an interview with the New York Times, a student in Maotanchang said, “If you connected all of the practice tests I’ve taken over the past three years, they would wrap all the way around the world.” 
The exam also came under further scrutiny in 2012 after images of students using intraveneous injections while studying were widely circulated online.

Parents are also known to not sit idle while their children are up to their ears in "exam paper seas." Some parents quit their jobs to accompany their children, while full-time gaokao nannies and hired exam-takers are also not uncommon. Some desperate parents even resort to burning incense and praying to Buddha to wish their children good scores.
WHEN THE BIG DAY COMES.....
From priority access to noise control, the whole country tiptoes around during the exams. To ensure students get to their exams in on time, many different measures are taken by authorities. For example, transportation officials in Shanghai have allowed test takers to get priority access to all metro stations, and students holding admission cards can be waved through metro stations, free of charge. Volunteers and police are also deployed to help give directions, with more than 1,700 taxi drivers offering free rides to exam-takers in Beijing in 2014.

So ladies and gentlemen, if you think jamb is difficult, thi[img][/img]nk again

Re: Most Difficult Exam by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
kuku kill me
Re: Most Difficult Exam by Freestainworld(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
At least I will write something, if the one I wrote you don't like it, I have tried.
Re: Most Difficult Exam by krazyeagle(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gurus in the house can anyone please help with this assignments

ITS URGENT THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

Many vaccines, and other pharmaceutical drugs, must be continually stored within a particular temperature range in order to preserve their efficacy. This produces logistical challenges in distributing
them to healthcare providers across the country, a type of supply chain problem called a cold chain.
For example, the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine must be stored at a temperature between -112F and -76F
(-80C to -60C), which is colder than an average winter’s day in Antarctica (-76F = -60C right at the
South Pole). The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine must be stored at a temperature between -13F and 5F
(-20C to -15C).
Suppose that you work for SensorTech, a company which has been contracted by the US government
to build a smart temperature and humidity monitoring device, with sensors and built-in predictive
analytics algorithms to detect and prevent cold chain violations, and to help improve the efficiency of
the supply chain in terms of cost, energy usage, and so on. The system will be deployed for monitoring
and improving the cold chain for COVID vaccines, and will later be deployed for other vaccines and
pharmaceutical drugs in the future.
(a) Identify and briefly describe one (1) problem (or opportunity) which SensorTech can address using data mining algorithms. (For this particular question, your choice of the problem/opportunity must be one that is regarding the monitoring and improvement of the cold chain
based on the smart sensor device.) (2)
(b) Identify a data mining task which could be used to address the problem you chose in Question 1a
(e.g. classification, regression, similarity matching, clustering, co-occurrence grouping, association
rule mining, profiling, link prediction, data reduction, or causal modeling.) (1)
(c) Is the data mining task you chose in Question 1b an instance of supervised learning, or unsupervised learning? Explain. (1)
(d) Describe how you would apply the chosen data science task to address the chosen problem
/opportunity. As part of your explanation, please specify (at a minimum): the data you will
collect, how you will collect it, the output of your data mining system, and how the output will
be useful to achieve your goals. (4)
2. Consider once again the SensorTech cold chain scenario from the previous question.
(a) Identify and briefly describe one problem (or opportunity) which SensorTech can address using
data mining algorithms. (For this particular question, your choice of the problem/opportunity must
be one that is not directly regarding the monitoring and improvement of the cold chain based on
the smart sensor device. For instance, you could aim to help SensorTech make a consequential
decision regarding its business strategy, to improve the performance of the sensor device itself, to
increase profit margins on the sensor devices, etc.) (2)
(b) — (d) Repeat Questions 1b — 1d, but this time answer them for the problem/opportunity you
have identified in Question 2a

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Former MOUAU VC Otunta Dies In Car Crash (photos) / Qualifications And Requirements Of Teaching English In South Korea / English Language WAEC 2022 Questions And Answers Available...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.