Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It (2542 Views)

Who Disvirgined You? / He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by nobaga: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
There are guys out there that have self control, at least when growing up and making out with their girlfriends.

Only to find out that when some of you were reasonable enough when asked to STOP and you did. She had already been penetrated.

How do you know? Years later when both of you are married to different persons or have moved on in life. So there is nothing to gain and she is not lying when she later said you penetrated her.
Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by Sundrus: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
which kind smelly talk be this one undecided
Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by fati2001(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by fati2001(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
nobaga:
There are guys out there that have self control, at least when growing up and making out with their girlfriends.

Only to find out that when some of you were reasonable enough when asked to STOP and you did. She had already been penetrated.

How do you know? Years later when both of you are married to different persons or have moved on in life. So there is nothing to gain and she is not lying when she later said you penetrated her.

2 Likes

Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by tnerro1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
nobaga:

What? When? How?
Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by nobaga: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Use your head well and think. Especially when you are not on receiving end. No wonder some women claim rape and without the guy realizing it.
Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by MrMacinterchi1: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
what are you saying bro.. what?
Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by thuxzwda1: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
nobaga:

#say_no_to_drugs
Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mumu
Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by clint16(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
You say?
Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by Richadv(m): 12:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Highness
Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by nobaga: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
Why are those who know silent?
Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by nobaga: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
Why are those who know silent
Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by Muzikluva(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
what are you saying bro..
what?
I suspect weed grin grin or probably English is just so difficult for the guy
Re: You May Have Disvirgined Some Girls Without Realizing It by Drsnives(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
I foresaw this guy taking weed before posting this shit

That I saw

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! / My Husband Is Disrespecting Me / Bbnaija's Erica Issues Stern Warning To Ayrra Starr On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.