Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) (62862 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
What shall we do now?

make we dash one R.I.P give the dog.

next story please
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by MrHighSea: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
badass k9 lover.
A friend buries another.
Lucas lived for a long dog-years.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by BlessedNuel: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
E bi things sha
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by lilvicky68(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
In some states they will still go and dig out that 404 and consume it with beer
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
I just hope some cannibals no go go back in the midnight to dig out the dog and make pepper dog soup of it at dawn. undecided
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Na lack of treatment hunger go kill this dog
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by CaptMG: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rip dog were sabbi style
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by yimnansunny: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
hmmmmm
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Joydan95: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Emary:
RIP, furry friend. Only a fellow dog lover can understand the pain of losing our loyal companions.
I swear....people won’t understand. I lost my Caucasian dog last year February and I lost my grand mum in August. The way I cried for the dog no reach the way I cried for my grandmum

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by OriginalJohnny: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sadly, those without pets won't understand what this means to him.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Where exactly is the style?!!... No casket, no undertakers (there might be some very jobless ones), not a single canopy, no guests of honor, etc?!! No second burial ceremony which Easterners are known for...

Abeg, let's hear word!!! The 'King' has been dishonored in death.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Psalmistproject: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
I'm hearing a pack of dogs barking at the background of the matter disposal.
Maybe since his village people can't attend he has to organize the burial for fellow dogs.

those dogs at the burial are being subject to horror movie and that's animal torture.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by BestMan001: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
And so?
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by SUPERPACK: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
joshuaidibia:

There's a difference between having a brain and having sense. You my friend,you lack both
Even useless people without identity have a say because it is a faceless forum. Brain dead rat.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
SUPERPACK:
1 full pot of 404 buried just like that. Eww. All of them there should channel that energy and time to humans that need their help instead.
Proud Fool
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
lol nothing no dey possible for naija
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Even useless people without identity have a say because it is a faceless forum. Brain dead rat.

Grow up kid.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by SUPERPACK: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
joshuaidibia:

Grow up kid.
I never knew you can type without insults.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sad cry cry cry
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Usorohtheman(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rest in peace.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by ceeceeco: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
R.I.P to a very wonderful & loyal friend. The best friend you can trust.

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by kense88: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hugomexis:
That dead dog is better than Buhari
Not only buhari. Most humans here
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Emary:
RIP, furry friend. Only a fellow dog lover can understand the pain of losing our loyal companions.
my mama cry when we lost jack
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by McTobe(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dear Poster Sorry about your lost...Only fellow dog lovers can relate. At least you have others to take solace in though every dog is unique in its character irrespective of the breed
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by vincentjk(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lost 4 dogs in 3years.

Almost gave up on dogs but there's still hope cry
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Danzakidakura(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
joshuaidibia:

There's a difference between having a brain and having sense. You my friend,you lack both
I disagree with you, he has sense but no brain on the skull.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by karkel(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Believe these dogs are better than some human beings.......... You wanna tell me that this dog is better than some Fulani herdsmen. Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
SUPERPACK:
1 full pot of 404 buried just like that. Eww. All of them there should channel that energy and time to humans that need their help instead.
You can eat a dead pet?

Nothing person no go see for Nairaland.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by koolaid87: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Weeks ago my friend just called out if the blue say he wan host men. Ah ah Wetin happen on Tuesday morning he just say make I come. This is a guy that knows I don't come to his house because of his canine friend yes he insisted. Plus anywhere mejiloyon dey shayo must plenty. I enter my okere go him house. See meat full everywhere. Hot peppersoup. Asun join. I don bite meat dey chow before I notice say him dog no dey. Guy where Pinky now I asked he say na him dey your plate so.
He was filled with tears. He was crying and I joined him crying too....wailing while I ate the sweet meat. Between tears we go chow pinky drink orijin. Pinky would be happy where he is. We gave him a proper burial. Rip pinky. Sweet pinky grin

You cracked me the fvck up

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This ? / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.