Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) (78444 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by DSoj(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mcheww. Maybe he wears dirty boxers hence the gf had to do something

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Duru9:
Lies

If your Ex was that good why did you leave her
Lol Una can get sense sometimes cha... But that doesn't change what the pictures are saying na
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:
This is also a prove that, "I miss you" is far greater and noble than "I love you".

After packing Boxers and singlets, she still have the effrontery to write "Love you". Nonsense love!

I always tell guys, never let your girlfriend stops you from finding the Love of your life. The Love of your life might be your Ex, or your girlfriend's sister, or your girlfriend's friend, or even your bestie.

Would you allow your girlfriend to find the love of her life? Ain’t you scared you might not also, be the love of the girl you think is the love of your life ?

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by moneyissweet(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
I swear amaka disappoint me.

DirtyGold:
Amaka never fails to disappoint grin grin

Picture of him kissing them both or adonbilivit angry

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Ceeogbaru2: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
FAKE STORY! ANYTHING JUST TO TREND

I don't even know if they are been paid for lying or faking life

2 Likes

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by SirMichael1: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:
Life lesson in there :

Sometimes you don't realize the value of what you got until you lose it /them .

The ex just realized these guy deserves more than boxers, which she might, in the past, had be giving him as a gift. when they were together, and decided to give him something better, while the current girlfriend is still thinking he got him forever and he don't deserve more than a pair of panties .

But honestly, still wondering what's special about Valentine .
Let me rephrase it, I don't see anything special about Valentine .

It's a big lie!

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by tutudesz: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
fati2001:

because we have many fishes in the sea
Fresh fish different from Ice fish O!
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Timmzycul11: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
omuo1:
I a big lie jara the ex is so good why did you left her
Please bro go and learn to type well....
No be insult na correction

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by SirMichael1: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
WiLdFLame:

Would you allow your girlfriend to find the love of her life? Ain’t you scared you might not also, be the love of the girl you think is the love of your life ?
It is men who choose who they marry. Women aren't choosers, they have no choice
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by RPG2020(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
soberdrunk:
Who get the Ex details? angry

Dey with them for Abuja
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
He made that up. Fake ass Nigga with fake ass story.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Dearlord(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigerian girls will never give you anything that will be useful to you in your life.
#fact
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by NosaHenry(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
It shows that the ex has become desperate and is using gift as bate
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by gurunlocker: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Obviously a lie....
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Awaja(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
If Na u buy the two gifts just for trending sake,then ,you be mumuman
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:
This is also a prove that, "I miss you" is far greater and noble than "I love you".

After packing Boxers and singlets, she still have the effrontery to write "Love you". Nonsense love!

I always tell guys, never let your girlfriend stops you from finding the Love of your life. The Love of your life might be your Ex, or your girlfriend's sister, or your girlfriend's friend, or even your bestie.
True love lori ps5? Do u know if d boxers was all Amaka could afford? Do you know how wealthy this ex is? Do you know her character? So because of money you'll sell ur peace?

Tufia to hungry men.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
SirMichael1:
Won’t they be angry they can’t choose?
Won’t they accuse you?
Of having double standard? You want it favor men but not women? What’s your defense against their(women) argument? Why do you think a woman can’t choose?

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by letitrainnow(m): 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Clapping

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
SirMichael1:
hypocrisy
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by ahjerryboy1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Duru9:
Lies

charaçter matter alot to that guy.maybe probably his current girlfriend has nice character than his previous ex-girlfriend.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by johnpablo541(m): 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fake story, do a google search on the PS5 picture you will noticed that he downloaded it.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Chirowman(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
You open boxers business ,she just aided you. That girl get mind oooo
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by michaelponle(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Do they have the same income?
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:
Life lesson in there :

Sometimes you don't realize the value of what you got until you lose it /them .

The ex just realized these guy deserves more than boxers, which she might, in the past, had be giving him as a gift. when they were together, and decided to give him something better, while the current girlfriend is still thinking he got him forever and he don't deserve more than a pair of panties .

But honestly, still wondering what's special about Valentine .
Let me rephrase it, I don't see anything special about Valentine .

Do you know if the boxers was all the girlfriend could afford?

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Babaken(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Or fingers are not equal AmAkA buy haa shoe akording to haa sidez.

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Duru9:
Lies

you dey mind the kid
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Tiwatopebabe(f): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin

Amaka from the south eastern part of Nigeria never fails to disappoint.. I wunt be surprised if the Ex is from another tribe that are generous...

grin grin grin grin cheesy

Imagine if it was a lady dt received sumtin better from her Ex, there is an assurance that she will be Contemplating on how to go fvck him back in return without caring abt her current boyfriend...

Most ladies are useless I swear.. Only few are useful in this life
Sorry
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
For me, they both tried.

The ex fit get sugar daddy.

Each give according to their pocket.

Show us wetin u give them. U are showing annoying fine boy. U shud be giving de weaker vessel.

Blessed is de hand dat giveth.
I appreciate Amaka
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by galaxy2020(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fake update....
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Emperorx: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
Money isn't everything bro
Duru9:
Lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / 15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.