Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) (78428 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Pasprof27(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Damn niggar show us what's inside the ps5 carton.�
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
That she even buy anything at all means she tried.could be that's what she was able to afford.by the way why would a fully grown man still be playing video games.i thought video games where for little kids and growing teens.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
From grace to grass

I don’t know why mynd44 keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I’m thinking
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by catice(m): 2:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Thanks Bro!
openmine:

Jumia
btw 550-750k

NB: just made a quick check...its now between 450-575k
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by SaintUlot: 5:24am On Feb 16, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:
Life lesson in there :

Sometimes you don't realize the value of what you got until you lose it /them .

The ex just realized these guy deserves more than boxers, which she might, in the past, had be giving him as a gift. when they were together, and decided to give him something better, while the current girlfriend is still thinking he got him forever and he don't deserve more than a pair of panties .

But honestly, still wondering what's special about Valentine .
Let me rephrase it, I don't see anything special about Valentine .

All days are the same, nothing special
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Firstcitizen: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2021
Robertgreene1:
when full grown men started chasing online clout like small girls...js see d way he's even posing sef like he js won Big brother naija on top Val gift...smh

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

It's true sha...

Do you know what happened this Valentine's day? DRAMA! grin

Ok o. One guy made three Valentine's day package order, for his two side chicks and his wife.
Ok o. One of the side chicks lives in the same address as the man and his wife, so when the dispatcher got to the address, one of the recipients (the side chick I presume) wasn't around to receive the other, so the dispatcher guy called my sister on what to do, and she innocently told him to drop it off with the other recipient (the wife), na there kasala burst!

First of all, the guy no even give instructions maka a di ama-ama o, he just carelessly made the order.
Secondly, he didn't even have the decency to order something special for the wife at least, just 12k order for each of them o.
I just saw that my sister was worried about something, then I asked her, and that was when she told me that the guy was blaming her!

I come para ehn! Tell her make she no even bother herself...if them born the guy well, make she pester her again...
grin grin

The guy is a fool.

I was discussing this with someone yesterday, men spending unnecessary on side chick only to benefit just sex.

While, neglecting the wife who gives them bigger benefit... Fvcks them at freewill, Care for them, nurse the kids and manage the home,while bringing home their money too.

Make your wife comfortable with the unnecessary expenses on side chicks, and enjoy her. As simple as that.

Women love comfort and a relax mind, for men to enjoy them...The moment a wife start suspecting the hubby of away match, boom! She starts her drama.

Also, resources can be used to make home management easier for her, their by creating more couple time.

Some men sef.

Ya chaa nwanne gi nwaanyi oku, gi ewere oku wuzuo ya ahu...grin
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by FaskeyG(m): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Your gf bought you singlet and boxers. Are you a cultural dancer?
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by ultiliberty(m): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
A man has caused a stir on social media after sharing the Valentine's gifts he got from both his current girlfriend and his ex girlfriend.

The guy got PS5 from his ex girlfriend and got boxers and singlets from his current girlfriend.

After sharing the pictures on Social media, Amaka started trending.

The guy, Nappy Blaze @Nappyblaze wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nappyblaze/status/1361231386707955713

Well, If the ex is rich, she can afford the luxury of ps5, but does not translate to love, it's just missing him and wants him back, doing the things he usually do for her.
And I guess the girlfriend only gave what she could afford & I'm not sure she's stringy.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

The guy is a fool.
Owudikwa nke nta o...

I was discussing this with someone yesterday, men spending unnecessary on side chick only to benefit just sex.

While, neglecting the wife who gives them bigger benefit... Fvcks them at freewill, Care for them, nurse the kids and manage the home,while bringing home their money too.

Make your wife comfortable with the unnecessary expenses on side chicks, and enjoy her. As simple as that.

Women love comfort and a relax mind, for men to enjoy them...The moment a wife start suspecting the hubby of away match, boom! She starts her drama.

Also, resources can be used to make home management easier for her, their by creating more couple time.

Some men sef.

As in...
36k wey for even reach for mini getaway sef...
Why do some men like to live complicated lives?

Ya chaa nwanne gi nwaanyi oku, gi ewere oku wuzuo ya ahu...grin

Hahahahahaha cheesy

Owu Chineke zoro ya o...

N'ikpeazu ka nwanne'm shy biaziri bia rie nri anyi shiri eshi ahu o.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by iammolise(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2021
:Dhahaha!!!
Amaka would always disappoint... The ex's gift shows she still wants him back, damn a PS3? cost ten times what the current chick bought all together.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Fabricated tale, not buying it
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owudikwa nke nta o...

As in...
36k wey for even reach for mini getaway sef...
Why do some men like to live complicated lives?

Hahahahahaha cheesy

Owu Chineke zoro ya o...

N'ikpeazu ka nwanne'm shy biaziri bia rie nri anyi shiri eshi ahu o.
Lol, exactly... Mini getaway ahu di important.

I think it's greed and try to feel among.. Unto person weh deh control three ladies.. Lmao..wasted effort.. Resources he can use to spoil one lady, ya ejiri ya na e spend on three.

Your sister di ka o juru oyi..

What is Lori iro? I know say na Yoruba stuff
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Michaelcas(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
A man has caused a stir on social media after sharing the Valentine's gifts he got from both his current girlfriend and his ex girlfriend.

The guy got PS5 from his ex girlfriend and got boxers and singlets from his current girlfriend.

After sharing the pictures on Social media, Amaka started trending.

The guy, Nappy Blaze @Nappyblaze wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nappyblaze/status/1361231386707955713
believe this at your own peril, that PS5 looks like something from google
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol, exactly... Mini getaway ahu di important.
Gi na getaway... cheesy

I think it's greed and try to feel among.. Unto person weh deh control three ladies.. Lmao..wasted effort.. Resources he can use to spoil one lady, ya ejiri ya na e spend on three.

As per odogwu na grin
I nukwa...I che na o di easy I maintain umu nwaanyi ato cha?
O hugburu onwe ya!
Onye anya ukwu ojoo! grin
Ya ruo echi na, ya e bulara nwunye ya n'ezi n'ulo ya oria ocha grin

Your sister di ka o juru oyi..

No mind her...na for house she dey sabi sharp mouth grin
Plus, she was naive and didn't know her right

What is Lori iro? I know say na Yoruba stuff

O miniri n'elu ashi....as in on top lie
I think it's gotten from a song sha...

I've gotten that once or twice on my comment...I ignored them cheesy
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by AlmaIganishire: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wow! This is good. When we truly care about someone, We aim to appreciate them and show them #ATokenOfLove via
appreciation or gifts.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

Gi na getaway... cheesy

As per odogwu na grin
I nukwa...I che na o di easy I maintain umu nwaanyi ato cha?
O hugburu onwe ya!
Onye anya ukwu ojoo! grin
Ya ruo echi na, ya e bulara nwunye ya n'ezi n'ulo ya oria ocha grin

No mind her...na for house she dey sabi sharp mouth grin
Plus, she was naive and didn't know her right

O miniri n'elu ashi....as in on top lie
I think it's gotten from a song sha...

I've gotten that once or twice on my comment...I ignored them cheesy
Lol, any lady av been with, knows very well I no deh joke with getaway o..

Best time to relax and unwind.. Chefu chaa daily stress and hustles for the mean time... Just sleep, drink, eat and have fun..grin

I maintain nwaanyi na-eri ego o..
Lol, owu ur elder sister ka o wu junior?

Oo kwa di gi bu ada?

My Yoruba associates used it twice on our watsaap forum, mgbe m juru ha, ha si m wete ego for interpretation..; D

I told them forget...Let me come and ask u..

Ugbu a ka m ga gosi ha na amutala m ihe bu Lori iro...cheesy

How am going to enter the watsaap group now...cheesy

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol, any lady av been with, knows very well I no deh joke with getaway o..
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin

Best time to relax and unwind.. Chefu chaa daily stress and hustles for the mean time... Just sleep, drink, eat and have fun..grin

Eze Oringo! grin

I maintain nwaanyi na-eri ego o..
Lol, owu ur elder sister ka o wu junior?

Oo kwa di gi bu ada?

Owu I mahu? cheesy

My younger sister.

Eeh.

My Yoruba associates used it twice on our watsaap forum, mgbe m juru ha, ha si m wete ego for interpretation.. grin

I told them forget...Let me come and ask u..

Ugbu a ka m ga gosi ha na amutala m ihe bu Lori iro...cheesy

How am going to enter the watsaap group now...cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Akwu'm gi n'azu!
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin

Eze Oringo! grin

Owu I mahu? cheesy

My younger sister.

Eeh.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Akwu'm gi n'azu!
Yes o...cheesy

Oringo kwa, I just like the good life..so whoever is with me, is in for it.

Yea I know, ewoo she was naive..The man wan use intimidation for her..grin

I don scatter the grp....grin Na my business colleagues.. They are all Yoruba o..am the only easterner o..

Kedu ihe nke a wu? Oluwa awa pelu e o
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Munzy14:

Yes o...cheesy

Oringo kwa, I just like the good life..so whoever is with me, is in for it.

Akwa Oringo miniri to enjoy life? Ka'm mara'm... cheesy

Yea I know, ewoo she was naive..The man wan use intimidation for her..grin
You dey mind the yeye man...
He later came up with the line "I would've made more orders, but you ruined it" Baba, nobody cares! Take your sh!t elsewhere!

I don scatter the grp....grin Na my business colleagues.. They are all Yoruba o..am the only easterner o..

Really? I hope they're nice...

Kedu ihe nke a wu? Oluwa awa pelu e o

Chineke ga nonyere gi.

Owu ihe ha gwara gi?
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Yinksy09(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
He has to choose one at the end because both showed how much they love him through #Atokenoflove.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

Akwa Oringo miniri to enjoy life? Ka'm mara'm... cheesy

You dey mind the yeye man...
He later came up with the line "I would've made more orders, but you ruined it" Baba, nobody cares! Take your sh!t elsewhere!

Really? I hope they're nice...

Chineke ga nonyere gi.

Owu ihe ha gwara gi?
Yes...oringo be like everyday enjoyment, drink, eat and fvck.

Lol, ruin it kwa? Owu your sister ka o sendiri val gift?

Yea they are nice.

Yes, I think it was a friendly joke. From one of them.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Munzy14:

Yes...oringo be like everyday enjoyment, drink, eat and fvck.

The last part made me laugh grin

Lol, ruin it kwa? Owu your sister ka o sendiri val gift?

Ruined for him na. cheesy

Yea they are nice.

Yes, I think it was a friendly joke. From one of them.

OK.

It is.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

The last part made me laugh grin

Ruined for him na. cheesy

OK.

It is.
Lol, y u deh laugh NA?

I wu onye sister ndi church? I ma na ndi sister church, o nwere oto okwu akwa m iko si ada ha na nti...cheesy

My friend said some na akwa iko(cup).

While, some na akwa geepee tank..grin
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol, y u deh laugh NA?

I wu onye sister ndi church? I ma na ndi sister church, o nwere oto okwu akwa m iko si ada ha na nti...cheesy

It's because it's funny na cheesy

It's got nothing to do with that.

My friend said some na akwa iko(cup).

While, some na akwa geepee tank..grin

Enyi gi ahu ehn... cheesy
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

It's because it's funny na cheesy

It's got nothing to do with that.

Enyi gi ahu ehn... cheesy
U know for a man, enjoyment is not complete without wine and woman..

OK o.

Very funny dude..
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Boxer007(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nmezor:
Fabricated tale, not buying it

Nmezor...like it or not..yor dowry is 2 goat.....aint buying no cow.. Technicaly , yor beauty is worth 2 goat & u will officialy be mine this August. PREACH!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.