Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? (66568 Views)

Benin & Delta State Yahoo Boys Living Large After Using Their Mother For Ritual / Yahoo Boys Living Large After Money Rïtual Work From Baba As Instructed / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Hotbutt(f): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They make a hell of Noise.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
All they know is how to on generator from morning till night.
They live in a Flat where they pay about N400k and above.
The Landlord doesn't live there.
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

In fact they are a complete nuisance. I dislike them with passion.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.

Thank you.

245 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by BlueAir: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
sad I can relate but leave them be. Cos if they find out by chance that you're behind anything. Hm. We no go jam agbako o. Abi none of them has woo u? Hence the revenge mission?. I packed out of my last apartment when Yahoo boys and their gen fraustrate my life. Life no hard reach so

472 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by budaatum: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hotbutt:

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.
There is no law against their incessant gen use. As for blocking your gate, I'd become their "friend" and turn up at their party one day. It will help you reason with them if you stop looking down your nose at your neighbours.

481 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Hotbutt(f): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
BlueAir:
sad I can relate but leave them be. Cos if they find out by chance that you're behind anything. Hm. We no go jam agbako o. Abi none of them has woo u? Hence the revenge mission?. I packed out of my last apartment when Yahoo boys and their gen fraustrate my life. Life no hard reach so

Yes...Life no hard but we can not make it harder.

I just need a number preferably EFCC.

And P.S: This is not a Revenge Mission. This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough.

372 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Hotbutt(f): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
And Please if you are a Yahoo, don't bother to come here and tell me otherwise. I'm smart.

Becos I know a percentage of viewers of NL Crime are into this kind of work.

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by BlueAir: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
sad Then talk to their house agent especially.if u can't access their landlord. The agent will know they're fraudsters. Lay ur complaint and let him know of ur plans to complain to the police or efcc. I bet u within one week of agent meeting them,if they dont start to pack out one by one,they will reduce their noises
Hotbutt:

And P.S: This is not a Revenge Mission. This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Hotbutt(f): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
BlueAir:
sad Then talk to their house agent especially.if u can't access their landlord. The agent especially will know they're fraudsters. Lay ur complaint and let him know especially of ur plans to complain to the police or efcc. I bet u within one week of agent meeting them,if they dont start to pack out one by one,they will reduce their noises

Their Agent knows their true identity.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why are you ranting when you know EFCC website to copy their number ?

601 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by BlueAir: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin for sure he'll know. Just talk to him about how unbareable it's becoming and he'll warn them. If they find out you're behind it,na night visitors u go get be dat o grin. tongue and I don't want random hostile strangers messing with those blessings on ur dp tongue
Hotbutt:

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
Edit.

The point is that I hate lousy, razz money mofos disturbing my peace in my ordinarily sane neighbourhood. I'll do anything to get rid of them.

226 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by BlueAir: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin alaye no push am enter pit o
Billyonaire666:
Why are you ranting when you know EFCC website to copy their number ?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by illicit(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Abeg free dem....

If u report dem.... u sef no go like wetin go do dem

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Sabowest(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Snitches get stitches! That's all I've got to say

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by PlsBanMe: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
OP,

It is your lucky day. So here is my suggestions free of charge.

When they pack to disturb you from getting out, smile. Puncture /deflate their car tyres. Continue to do the same. Break their side mirror too. That will help them stop.

As for during parties and the noises, find like one or two friends and wear customised EFCC T- shirts and visit the party venue. Just move round freely and count them. Then pretend you are making a call. They will flee in droves.

You know there is nothing called yahoo boys. They are pure thieves and scammer.

Actually another way is to go to EFCC office and explain some scammers are in your neighbourhood always boosting no one can arrest them. But that will mean you disclosing your identity in case they have informant within the EFCC.

272 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by OgaVoltron: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Do whatever you have to do. But remember this is nigeria. Be smart, else you'll be the one packing out of that area.

263 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Asquare84(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They make a hell of Noise.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
All they know is how to on generator from morning till night.
They live in a Flat where they pay about N400k and above.
The Landlord doesn't live there.
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

In fact they are a complete nuisance. I dislike them with passion.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.

Thank you.

You can write anonemous letter, detailing the address to EFCC and what the anti graft agency act on them

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
even if you report them to EFCC, they'll be out in less than 24 hours. omo, the only way to resolve this is by talking to them about it.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by 400billionman: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
You want to arrest someone, yet you don't know how to invite the relevant agency.

Those boys are smarter than you. Don't shoot yourself in the feet o.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by 400billionman: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
BlueAir:

Wise advice..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by ivolt: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hotbutt:

Don't mind those asking you to leave them alone or issuing threat.
They are Yahoo boys too or benefitting from them. Yahoo boys are dangerous criminals to have as neighbors.
Don't make the mistake of talking to them, they are unreasonable and will mark you as an enemy.

Go to Twitter and DM EFCC. You can also go to their website and email them.
You can do it anonymously.

Go here and choose the location closest to you:
https://www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/contact-us-2

You deserve peace in your house.
Don't die in silence.

290 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Collins4u1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
Maybe they want your hotbutt no doubt

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Goldeno(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
It's really heart breaking reading some comments here. So he should just let them be, let them be!? is this how the nation has degraded .

you see criminals, you know they are criminals but you just keep quiet, attend there party, befriend them?

let anyone come and complain about anything in Nigeria let me see.

this is the same reason boko haram, kidnappers, cultists and armed robbers are impossible to catch because everybody is "minding-their-business". No body wants to come out and talk but will be blaming security agents.

all these bad eggs live among us, they are known in their Streets but they are protected by the same people they terrorise

in developed nations, a passerby will call the police, a neighbour will call the police on his neighbors when they here wired noise , here we mind our business and then pray mtcheew.

my advice ; tip of the police anonymously, EFCC has social media account, or use a paid phone(if it available) or another SIM to give them anonymous messages

we can't keep harbouring criminals

303 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Once had a similar experience. These ones rented a flat from my building while I live at the main flat in the front. I always look at people before having anything to do with them but they came looking responsible and were polite. Asked what they do and they said forex trading. I didn't think too much of it until they moved in and I can't hear word again. Loud music, coming in at 2am most times and waking me up with the noise of the gate and the barking of my dogs, drinking anything that can make them high and leaving the bottles anywhere in the compound.
And the worse of it all is bringing home several girls from the campus nearby and messing the girls up. Infact, i had to serve them with a 3 weeks quit notice and refunded the balance of their rent after 7 months and said goodbye.
They told me they are only 2 that will live in the 3 bedroom flat but at a point I couldn't count how many people were living there.

282 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by thoollz: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Yahoo apologists will soon flood this thread with mind your business messages. Blowing people's hard earned money in the name of taking back what the whites stole from their ancestors.

Naija!!! Both old and young ones living irresponsible lives and some are expecting a 1st world country?

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by tommy589(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hotbutt:

I am yet to see criminals that are more scared of police than yahoo boys. It is wickedness of the highest order if you invite efcc,it is guaranteed they will serve some time in prison,even if it is 6months

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Emeka71(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bad market; but why do you want to arrest the people who should be your friend.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
Can you snap their plate number and send to my Email , with your location too
We will take care of it

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by MikeMicheal(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
They are not yahoo boys, they are worst.
Get the police involved FAST!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nostradamus: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Goldeno:
It's really heart breaking reading some comments here. So he should just let them be, let them be!? is this how the nation has degraded .

you see criminals, you know they are criminals but you just keep quiet, attend there party, befriend them?

let anyone come and complain about anything in Nigeria let me see.

this is the same reason boko haram, kidnappers, cultists and armed robbers are impossible to catch because everybody is "minding-their-business". No body wants to come out and talk but will be blaming security agents.

all these bad eggs live among us, they are known in their Streets but they are protected by the same people they terrorise

in developed nations, a passerby will call the police, a neighbour will call the police on his neighbors when they here wired noise , here we mind our business and then pray mtcheew.

my advice ; tip of the police anonymously, EFCC has social media account, or use a paid phone(if it available) or another SIM to give them anonymous messages

we can't keep harbouring criminals
correct!!!

You deserve some applause.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Thermodynamics(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
first of all, I'm not a Yahoo boy, but I must say, looking at your profile picture and your username, you don't look like a decent girl to me.
You look like the kind of girl who mingle and ball with yahoo boys.

If you are, then it's a little hypocritical for you to be making such complains don't you think?

I'm just saying, your profile and your complains looks incongruous. Maybe I'm wrong though.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by OmodavidoX(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
But why is it that all this yahoo guys can’t live a low key life, knowing fully well that their source of income is not legit?

Truly, they all don’t have sense

141 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.