Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? (66578 Views)

Benin & Delta State Yahoo Boys Living Large After Using Their Mother For Ritual / Yahoo Boys Living Large After Money Rïtual Work From Baba As Instructed / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by savageyoungboy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
lexy2014:

1. Pls, what has guilt got to do with whether d lady reports her neighbours to d authorities or not based on her suspicions?
2. Since u say u knew what I would do, then answering d following questions shouldn't be a challenge for u:

Based on John 8:7, what qualifies u to determine whether d lady can report her neighbours to d authorities or not?

According to u:

"A sinner doesn't mean I'm not a law abiding citizen"

Did John 8:7 talk about law abiding person or sinner?
3. Of what essence is John 8:7 that u say dropped when u have acknowledged that u are also a sinner?

Answer my questions
Then I would gladly answer your questions
You are being one-sided and trying to act corny
I don't like that
Those four set of questions why have you not answer them yet?

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by MilesLamar(m): 6:12am On Feb 18, 2021
OmodavidoX:
But why is it that all this yahoo guys can’t live a low key life, knowing fully well that their source of income is not legit?

Truly, they all don’t have sense

I tire
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by lexy2014: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2021
savageyoungboy:

Answer my questions
Then I would gladly answer your questions
You are being one-sided and trying to act corny
I don't like that
Those four set of questions why have you not answer them yet?

1. Are u d type that says do as I say and not as I do? How have u lived according to ur advise below?:

"Focus on yourself and not the lives of others".

2. Pls, what has guilt got to do with whether d lady reports her neighbours to d authorities or not based on her suspicions?
3. Since u say u knew what I would do, then answering d following questions shouldn't be a challenge for u:

Based on John 8:7, what qualifies u to determine whether d lady can report her neighbours to d authorities or not?

According to u:

"A sinner doesn't mean I'm not a law abiding citizen"

Did John 8:7 talk about law abiding person or sinner?
4. Of what essence is John 8:7 that u say dropped when u have acknowledged that u are also a sinner?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2021
four44:
criminal

if to to say i be bandit or herdsmen, you for see something!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Born2winnx: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
confraternity:
bro I advise u let them be e get y. my in-law son just came back from Ghana and the guy is loaded, he no the sleep for nit na so so clients matter u go the hear from his mouth.me just close to am the chop pepper soup and chill drinks until the day baba cup go full

That pepper soup fish na go choke u to death guy..

You nor go die well

As long as you de pray bad for A fellow hustling nigga...and still de chop him money de go.

U nor go die well
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They make a hell of Noise.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
All they know is how to on generator from morning till night.
They live in a Flat where they pay about N400k and above.
The Landlord doesn't live there.
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

In fact they are a complete nuisance. I dislike them with passion.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.

Thank you.
...please check your email

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.