Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,145 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? (66358 Views)

Benin & Delta State Yahoo Boys Living Large After Using Their Mother For Ritual / Yahoo Boys Living Large After Money Rïtual Work From Baba As Instructed / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by ComfortSolace(f): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by 1x2x3: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2021
Wisdom is Key. Consider the following.

Your objective is to cut down the noise and nuisance. The number of girls or how long they turn their gen on isn't your business. If you have beef with them which they are aware of then you will be their first suspect once there's a hit on them so don't get yourself in ugly situation.

If you can get their number I think it's better they get anonymous call warning them to behave accordingly. The voice will be a man calming to own a property there. He will bluntly tell them he knows what they are into but that's not his business, he only care about reducing the noise and nuisance which many other neighbours has complained about as well.........call ends.

25 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by confraternity: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
bro I advise u let them be e get y. my in-law son just came back from Ghana and the guy is loaded, he no the sleep for nit na so so clients matter u go the hear from his mouth.me just close to am the chop pepper soup and chill drinks until the day baba cup go full
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by theNOISEmaker: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
1x2x3:
Wisdom is Key. Consider the following.

Your objective is to cut down the noise and nuisance. The number of girls or how long they turn their gen on isn't your business. If you have beef with them which they are aware of then you will be their first suspect once there's a hit on them so don't get yourself in ugly situation.

If you can get their number I think it's better they get anonymous call warning them to behave according. The voice will be a man calming to own a property there. He will bluntly tell them he knows what they are into but that's not his business, he only care about reducing the noise and nuisance which many other neighbours has complained about as well.........call ends.

Wisdom no go kill you

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Dreyton36: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
All these upcoming Yahoo boys once them never pick Dem go they beef those wey don pick
Werey dey disguise

Lights up my kpoli in peace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by alphaNomega: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Arrested for what exactly?

You are just a jealous neighbors. Imagine if you were a police woman, that's how you would be harassing innocent boys that only want to enjoy their youth.

12 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by anonymuz(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Thermodynamics:
first of all, I'm not a Yahoo boy, but I must say, looking at your profile picture and your username, you don't look like a decent girl to me.
You look like the kind of girl who mingle and ball with yahoo boys.

If you are, then it's a little hypocritical for you to be making such complains don't you think?

I'm just saying, your profile and your complains looks incongruous. Maybe I'm wrong though.
may be she's jealous cos those boys didn't look her side

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by savageyoungboy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Let's assume they were into legit business and still live the kind of life that you say they live. What would you have done?
Jealousy is very bad. I hate jealous people.
Why will you even be jealous of yahoo boys?
Probably because you think you are better than them
Many of this boys came from POVERTY (Suffer life)
I don't support crime but I'm not quick to judge others. Only God can judge, mind your business and move on.
Many people aren't as lucky as some of us in life
People live close to clubs, hotels, videos stores, bars and so on. They still find a way to live nevertheless. Stop hating on others. Try to improve and focus on your life.
I don't even know how you would live with yourself knowing that you snitch on others, just so you can live a better life...damn!!!
I would rather see a Yahoo boy live lavishly than see them broke and dirty in the streets
Yahoo boys aren't even scamming you so why are you hurt.
I remember secondary school days, students would rather see everyone fail a certain subject than some fail and others pass. That's one of the reason many Nigerians hate yahoo boys nothing more. Instead of some to be rich, everybody should be broke lol.
If you still want to report them, it very easy. You don't have to come hear to ask.
But remember
John 8:7 “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

23 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Petyr1: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
OmodavidoX:
But why is it that all this yahoo guys can’t live a low key life, knowing fully well that their source of income is not legit?

Truly, they all don’t have sense
one of the reasons why they have problem with south Africans

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by chinwezdasilva: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hedonini:
The EFCC's phone numbers are on their website. You can drop an anonymous tip, and make sure to garnish your tip to entice the EFCC to swoop on the fools, hoping to make big money from them. Don't forget that the EFCC is made up of bigger thieves than the yahoo boys gan sef.

Anyways, your anonymous tip should be something like "20 yahoo boys living in so so compound, driving Lexus xyz 2019 model, Benz ABC 2018 model, etc. Make sure to snap some of the cars they use to block your gate and all that. I’m not in support of any yahoo but you’re being one sided if you can’t condem the incessant corruption by our leaders starting from the councilor down to the president you have no business advice them most of them are more intelligent than you’re so stop the parading yourself as if you know too , it might be through connection or someone that knows someone but I’m very sure you didn’t make first class so go and sleep and don’t look at them like you’re way better than them, you’re are even sure of making heaven you’re judging them ... please I’m not in support of yahooo but don’t look down on others

I don't tolerate these kinds of riff raff razz bastards calling themselves yahoo boys, constituting nuisance all over the place. I can humour them in public places, like joints etc for the sake of it, but they dare not share the same living spaces with me where I want to enjoy my private, quiet, coded life. Dem go enter am ni. Dirty bunch who should ordinarily be mechanics, barbers or MC Oluomo's apprentices forming yahoo boys. Nonsense.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by chinwezdasilva: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hedonini:
The EFCC's phone numbers are on their website. You can drop an anonymous tip, and make sure to garnish your tip to entice the EFCC to swoop on the fools, hoping to make big money from them. Don't forget that the EFCC is made up of bigger thieves than the yahoo boys gan sef.

Anyways, your anonymous tip should be something like "20 yahoo boys living in so so compound, driving Lexus xyz 2019 model, Benz ABC 2018 model, etc. Make sure to snap some of the cars they use to block your gate and all that. I’m in support of any yahoo but you’re being one sided if you can’t condem the incessant corruption by our leaders starting from the councilor down to the president you have no business advice them most of them are more intelligent than you’re so stop the parading yourself as if you know too , it might be through connection or someone that knows someone but I’m very sure you didn’t make first class so go and sleep and don’t look at them like you’re way better than them, you’re are even sure of making heaven you’re judging them ... please I’m not in support of yahooo but don’t look down on others

I don't tolerate these kinds of riff raff razz bastards calling themselves yahoo boys, constituting nuisance all over the place. I can humour them in public places, like joints etc for the sake of it, but they dare not share the same living spaces with me where I want to enjoy my private, quiet, coded life. Dem go enter am ni. Dirty bunch who should ordinarily be mechanics, barbers or MC Oluomo's apprentices forming yahoo boys. Nonsense.
. I’m not in support of any yahoo but you’re being one sided if you can’t condem the incessant corruption by our leaders starting from the councilor down to the president you have no business advice them most of them are more intelligent than you’re so stop the parading yourself as if you know too , it might be through connection or someone that knows someone but I’m very sure you didn’t make first class so go and sleep and don’t look at them like you’re way better than them, you’re are even sure of making heaven you’re judging them ... please I’m not in support of yahooo but don’t look down on others

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
chinwezdasilva:
. I’m not in support of any yahoo but you’re being one sided if you can’t condem the incessant corruption by our leaders starting from the councilor down to the president you have no business advice them most of them are more intelligent than you’re so stop the parading yourself as if you know too , it might be through connection or someone that knows someone but I’m very sure you didn’t make first class so go and sleep and don’t look at them like you’re way better than them, you’re are even sure of making heaven you’re judging them ... please I’m not in support of yahooo but don’t look down on others

My post wasn't about condemning their "hustle". That one doesn't concern me. My main concern is the lousy and provocative behaviour of many of them, especially as it affects my much cherished privacy and codedness of my residential/neighbourhood space.

If all these kind loud, razz idiots invade my quiet estate where I was enjoying life jeje before to come and constitute their loud nuisance, I will rat them out with alacrity. That's for sure.

Because you make small money doesn't mean you should carry your Mushin or Ajegunle mentality to GRA. Boys need to receive sense and comport themselves.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Thomthom(m): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
The one's In the next flat are just around 15 to 20 yrs and about 12 of them with 2 female in a 3 bedroom i tot of reporting them because of this there 24hrs generator tins and the dog they bought bark every now and then but when I see how young and how hopeless the country itself is, I just mind my business and hope one day they will invest in something legal and leave this yahoo stuff

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Effcc number is in their website...
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by letitrainnow(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
How do you know they are Yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by WoundedLamb: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:

There is no law against their incessant gen use. As for blocking your gate, I'd become their "friend" and turn up at their party one day. It will help you reason with them if you stop looking down your nose at your neighbours.

While I understand your advice, not wanting to associate with such persons doesn't in any way imply looking down her nose. Just saying.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by jrusky(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Go to efcc website the deal is done.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by achymmania: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
You sound like a pained somebody.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by BreconHills(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:

There is no law against their incessant gen use. As for blocking your gate, I'd become their "friend" and turn up at their party one day. It will help you reason with them if you stop looking down your nose at your neighbours.

Not an appropriate answer for the Nigerian context. Sounds like a US teen TV series.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Hallabee1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Aje...
what is that your name... Hot what ...
you need slap

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by PastorandMentor(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mind your fucking business

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by mariodko190(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They make a hell of Noise.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
All they know is how to on generator from morning till night.
They live in a Flat where they pay about N400k and above.
The Landlord doesn't live there.
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

In fact they are a complete nuisance. I dislike them with passion.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.

Thank you.
God Bless you Bro cool cool
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by WoundedLamb: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
tommy589:

I am yet to see criminals that are more scared of police than yahoo boys. It is wickedness of the highest order if you invite efcc,it is guaranteed they will serve some time in prison,even if it is 6months
It's wickedness to report criminals EFCC? Wow... you guys amaze me onhere.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by blackgold2018(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

Thank you.
stupid post
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by NOwazobia: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Including the ones you want to get arrested are also viewing and replying you. Lol
Hotbutt:
And Please if you are a Yahoo, don't bother to come here and tell me otherwise. I'm smart.

Becos I know a percentage of viewers of NL Crime are into this kind of work.

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mind your business because if you report amd efcc carry them last na one year they go spend for and after they come back they may come for you ooo
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by lexy2014: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Thermodynamics:
first of all, I'm not a Yahoo boy, but I must say, looking at your profile picture and your username, you don't look like a decent girl to me.

If you are, then it's a little hypocritical for you to be making such complains don't you think?

I'm just saying, your profile and your complains looks incongruous. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I clearly don't see d relationship between d complain d OP made with her profile picture & username

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by jawalis(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
God will pvnish you and forever if you report a brother. How can you be so s!lly to think that way.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by RPG2020(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Yes...Life no hard but we can not make it harder.

I just need a number preferably EFCC.

And P.S: This is not a Revenge Mission. This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough.

Your father's house you said not even your house don't forget police is your friend

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by redcliff: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

No, you dont mind your business, because if you do, you would not be on frontpage and you would also already have moved out from the neighborhood.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Jayfab009: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Oil dey your head jare grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) / I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy / Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.