Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? (54150 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by osazsky(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Asadujames202:

I ain't walking away sir

My brother and his wife should also consider renting or building another house
I served a bro too in biz I discovered too late that I needed to face my life .I wanted to learn yahoo.so I decided to live with him..the wife told me he cant be feeding me and her children.my bro was outside washing his car.i was shocked.down and rejected.i looked at my beautiful niece..cried silently before he finish washing his car I was gone.he called me to ask me how far.i refused to let him know..I was looking at other options..I kept my computer..so I saved some money and decided to buy my household item.i left for lagos..bought all the important things I needed for an apartment..when I finished buying.i guy walked up on to me and jazzed me..I transferred my last 50k to this guy I never new.i left there Happy thinking I bought a tv from him it was when I got to ore I discovered I have been scammed.i was shouting driver stop.igbo people o..alaba the whole passengers turned back..I wanted to go back to lagos but discovered I had only 700 naira on me..I felt the pain..the lose..I hated that tribe and I discovered that this is what the whites face every day when they are scammed..they hate blacks...I decided to sell my laptop and made a promise never to collect what I didn't work for I did rather borrow. I started over..but by grace to some extent I think I am ok now...I am married now..I never told my wife..so that it doesn't spoil there relationship but anytime I see her I look directly into her eyes and she quickly shift hers she now lives with guilt..I send her children cakes too often...I pray I make it so that I get her husband a car..I want her to hide herself in shame and guilt why I live as a free man.. he go pain her die..it will be the best mockery .bro pick urself and move on.i wouldn't trade my siblings for anything

2 Likes

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by uuzba(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Asadujames202:

I ain't walking away sir

My brother and his wife should also consider renting or building another house
Do you intend to carry your own wife and join in that house?
Then none of you, your brother, his wife and your wife will ever know peace.
He is married, you are single.
Leave the house for them. Go and rent or build your own. Strong head will never grant you peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by mudiana(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Your problem be say u no get respect for women. no go do too much make u no follow woman hand go oh!

2 Likes

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by NaijaHelper1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
pocohantas:
Any Nigerian in-law that makes these two statements;

1: Calling a family house “MY BROTHER’S HOUSE”

2: Telling you how they suffered with their brother before you came in...

Is most likely a very troublesome, disrespectful, entitled, egoistic, irrational, unmanageable and petty in-law.

OP used those two statements with so much effrontery. Tells a lot about him. Anyone supporting you should take you in and you try that nonsense with their wives, let’s see how many days you last there.

Make no mistakes, the problem is not the pot or the kitchen, that was just a trap and you fell into it. After all, she knew you wouldn’t come into her room or try to touch her butt. So, she waited for you in the kitchen.

After taking tramadol with your U-27 friends, you come home and start rubbing shoulders with her. You must be sick in the head.

Submit to your brother’s wife and control that your sharp mouth.
Sometimes you speak wisdom. Other times you're so full of shit. Making assumptions and concluding your argument based on your assumptions is nothing short of stupid.

It dont matter how entitled you feel the kiddo is, throwing him out of the house is absolute disrespect to her husband et family. Shouldn't have happened. There are several ways she could have handled the situation and still come out blameless.

3 Likes

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by pocohantas(f): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
NaijaHelper1:

Sometimes you speak wisdom. Other times you're so full of shit. Making assumptions and concluding your argument based on your assumptions is nothing short of stupid.

It dont matter how entitled you feel the kiddo is, throwing him out of the house is absolute disrespect to her husband et family. Shouldn't have happened. There are several ways she could have handled the situation and still come out blameless.

I don’t give a single fck about how you view my post- wise or not. Will you dash me money or give me a 7-digit job? So, please choke on it when it doesn’t appeal to you. I made no assumptions, they are right there in his opening post.

Respect is reciprocal. If OP wants it, he should give it. You expecting anything different is what is actually incredibly stupid and hypocritical.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by uuzba(m): 12:00am On Feb 17, 2021
NaijaHelper1:

Doesn't the guy want to marry in his life?
Is it that yeye quarrel-quarrel house that he will carry his wife to? Tomorrow we will hear fantastic story with nyash and breast fight.
Let him leave his married brother and wife in peace. Abi what is he still doing there?

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Ibime(m): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
I am angry right now,
My brother’s wife is so full of pain, whenever she sight me.
I don’t know where this hatred is coming from, today she did worst than before.
a male friend visited, and I went to the kitchen to cook and serve him.

After my friend left she started ranting, and I shouted back at her.

She packed out my belongings , and she started throwing my bags and other stuffs outside.
She locked the house entrance and left with the keys

I decided to stay calm and wait for my brother to come back.

Because everything my brother own, we both struggled for it.

Your brother's wife has the right to ask your brother to ask you to leave, and he is obliged to carry out her wishes without debate. . . . but throwing your belongings out in such a manner is uncalled for.
Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Slynation(m): 12:06am On Feb 17, 2021
freetheking:
I'm so sorry that she throw your belongings out of the house of which I know it's not good. Secondly,you did not behave well by going to her pot without her concent. Let me tell you this and every other person reading thread, there are two things that women don't tolerate.

(1) Going to her pot without her concent.

(2) Interfering in the matter that concerns her and her husband.
You will be a good brother in-law or sister in-law.
which pot?? didn't you read where OP said he went to the kitchen cooked and served his friend, you all should stop acting funny here, Women are becoming too stupid this days once they get married and it's quite unfortunate people are tolerating there toxic behaviour....

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Shokoloko(f): 12:07am On Feb 17, 2021
24kmagic:
I hope and pray for a good sister in-law in the future, I really do. But in the event that we don't like each other, there's going to be some serious troubles.

I will try as much as possible not to encroach her space. But in the case of kitchen affairs, she dare not.

Who told women that the kitchen belongs to them only? As if they even know how to cook mtcheew.
If my sister in-law tries this rubbish with me, I will make sure I frustrate her life as long as I live.

She'll never wish to step into our family house again I swear. Even that my brother I will deal with him.

The only people I will spare are their kids.

But both my brother and his wife will not have a happy marriage, cos I will turn the whole family against them.

Rubbish.

Lol, this is hilarious.
I can imagine you fighting with the woman in the kitchen: who will pluck the chicken today? who will turn garri today? Who will fry the yam in the morning.
I can even imagine you blocking the door of the Kitchen with one leg and one shoulder.
you have really brightened my day. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2021
Katier00:
Op it is very wrong of you to go into the kitchen of your brother's wife. Don't put your brother in the middle because he will definitely choose his wife over you. Respect yourself and tolerate more
Or get his own crib

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Franckelv230: 12:08am On Feb 17, 2021
ibkayee:
So much missing from your story but even with the small details you’ve provided I’m seeing problems lol why are you in their matrimonial home abeg

What are you all saying as if a married fellow can't have any of his family members around.

Mind you, some families join hand and push one of theirs up so he can help others too after getting to the top of the ladder.

So because he married(probably a lady that was never there during the farming days) his family members can't be in his house?

What are the problems you are seeing in. His. Small story That he made food by himself and served his friend? Not even the food she made.

Any day my wife tries any shit with any of my family members, that would mark the end.

You all should always remember that A WIFE TODAY CAN BECOME "FORMER WIFE TOMORROW". BUT A BROTHER/SISTER WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SAME, NO MATTER WHAT

If you chase away every of your husband's family away from your family, who would you report to when your husband turn against you They will just be looking you this way, while you struggle to hang on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Afrikween(f): 12:09am On Feb 17, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
I am angry right now,

She packed out my belongings , and she started throwing my bags and other stuffs outside.

a grown up man like you shame you do not have..at your age and you are still squatting in your brothers place...you have no right i repeat no right....it is her husbands house, it is her home, do not be the spoiler of things..leave that home and locate your own place period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Advocate500: 12:09am On Feb 17, 2021
Freemasonry:

You obviously didn't read the part where she cooked and served. Note that she didn't just dish food cooked by the sister in law.
Most girls can't seem to tolerate having their husbands sibling around. Meanwhile, it's this same people that probably built him up to be the man he has become.

Op. Just find a way to leave that house okay. Don't waste your time trying to fight or anything. Just move on and hopefully lines will fall in pleasant places for you soon.
you reasoned very well.
Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Bennysam: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2021
Nwodosis:
Everything is your brother's own and both you worked for it? How?
My friend allow your brother's wife to enjoy her marriage, which right do you have to go and open a married woman's pot to serve not even yourself but a friend? You owe her an apology.
Why do you reason like a kid?
Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Emaprince: 12:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Once your brother is married, you are a total stranger and him ditto.

As long as we are in Nigeria, No Nigerian woman happily accommodates her inlaws for a long period of time. Only her siblings can come there and do as they like.

Trust me, if it was her brother that went to the kitchen, she will never do what she did to the OP.

I remember my school days when I visited an uncle to spend holiday with them....his wives two grown up brothers were staying with them. These guys goes to the kitchen anyhow. They just go to the pot of soup and take any meat they like..meanwhile, the husbands brothers don't even know direction to the kitchen. One of my cousin went there to stay for a long Tim, na fight the wife take pursue am, and her own brothers were still comfortably living there.

I will advice the OP to find his way out of the house. The moment your brother got married, you shoulda known that it was time to move out and be on your own.

Its better to squat with a friend than to stay in your married brothers house. The wife will make life hellish for you. Thats Nigerian women for you.
Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by ume1000: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2021
cricifixo:
Unfortunately she does and can equally shoot you for trespassing
MUMU
Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by davillian(m): 12:13am On Feb 17, 2021
To me she can react but not throwing your things out.....
She should have waited and report you to your brother........
Me way no de waste time press spoil.......
If she can do that to you in my absence then she can do that to any member of my family ......
I no marry again.....make she follow my brother.....
Women don't know that direct family are bound by blood and a wife has no blood relation with me......

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Originalsly: 12:13am On Feb 17, 2021
iamGholdaniel:

I don’t know where this hatred is coming from

Bro.... now that your brother is married... and living with his wife the two have become one. Seems like you believe because you struggled with your brother you have equal rights in the house. You have overstayed your welcome... and even bringing and feeding friend. Valentine's Day just passed.... you lurking around the house ... the wife can't even be having fun with her husband...why wouldn't she kick you out? ... move on let the married people enjoy their life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by NovusHomo(m): 12:14am On Feb 17, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
I am angry right now,

Yes. You are not married to him. Get a life. What the heck is this: "a male friend visited, and I went to the kitchen to cook and serve him". In someone else's home?. Who do you think you are?. I guess you now know where the hatred is coming from. If it is true that you and your brother struggled for everything he owns, then ask him for a share of the product of that struggle. Let that lady enjoy her marriage. Get the f**k out of her home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by staga: 12:16am On Feb 17, 2021
Asadujames202:

Summit to a mere woman
Who shamelessly squats to piss

Na small pikin sense dey worry you. Sorry to say I have assessed your comments and seen you know very little about the issues of life. Your reasoning and expressions show you are really hollow.

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by VEXT: 12:17am On Feb 17, 2021
Most women r evil... These are the kind of women ,that will be asking the husband family for help,if anything happens to the husband....Why kick him out?? She did bad..

If you r a man and u allowed a woman to control you,you r nothing but a waste of sperm..Sorry bro...pick Ur bags up and leave that house..make sure you hate that woman and her kids...Never pay them a visit..

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by staga: 12:17am On Feb 17, 2021
The big issue here is people do not know how to respect boundaries in relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Slynation(m): 12:18am On Feb 17, 2021
pocohantas:
Any Nigerian in-law that makes these two statements;

1: Calling a family house “MY BROTHER’S HOUSE”

2: Telling you how they suffered with their brother before you came in...

Is most likely a very troublesome, disrespectful, entitled, egoistic, irrational, unmanageable and petty in-law.

OP used those two statements with so much effrontery. Tells a lot about him. Anyone supporting you should take you in and you try that nonsense with their wives, let’s see how many days you last there.

Make no mistakes, the problem is not the pot or the kitchen, that was just a trap and you fell into it. After all, she knew you wouldn’t come into her room or try to touch her butt. So, she waited for you in the kitchen.

After taking tramadol with your U-27 friends, you come home and start rubbing shoulders with her. You must be sick in the head.

Submit to your brother’s wife and control that your sharp mouth.
sometimes I laugh hard when I see post like this?? do you know how the family was brought up?? do you know the struggle they both went through to develop themselves financially?? do you know the bond shared between the brothers?? all of a sudden, one woman from no where will just come to assume position and start reaping where she didn't sow all in the name of marriage!! I'm very sure this same woman was very nice to OP before marriage, and I'm very sure she knows OP is cohabiting with his brother before/after marriage, and I'm very sure the house is big enough to accommodate them without problems, but trust some women, always striving hard to create enemity between 2 loving brothers.... sometimes I just wished I can switch position with some people just to handle their situation for the time being, women like this go get sense by force

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by pocohantas(f): 12:18am On Feb 17, 2021
Emaprince:
Once your brother is married, you are a total stranger and him ditto.

I remember my school days when I visited an uncle to spend holiday with them....his wives two grown up brothers were staying with them. These guys goes to the kitchen anyhow. They just go to the pot of soup and take any meat they like..meanwhile, the husbands brothers don't even know direction to the kitchen. One of my cousin went there to stay for a long Tim, na fight the wife take pursue am, and her own brothers were still comfortably living there.

I will advice the OP to find his way out of the house. The moment your brother got married, you shoulda known that it was time to move out and be on your own.

Its better to squat with a friend than to stay in your married brothers house. The wife will make life hellish for you. Thats Nigerian women for you.
Take him in na. Let him squat with you, abi this una solidarity end for here?

You saw the woman’s siblings dishing food, but you refused to see them HAPPILY washing her car and running errands for her. Which I am sure if she sends you, you will open your mouth waaaaa and say she wants to turn you to houseboy. Wives family come to serve, husbands family come to be served, because it is “MY BROTHER’S HOUSE”.

Newsflash: your brother is not the one keeping the home running. Yes, he drops cash, but he can’t turn that cash to comfort. So, you all must learn to submit to the person that makes the house conducive for in-laws and visitors. Know this and know peace.

Slynation:

sometimes I laugh hard when I see post like this?? do you know how the family was brought up?? do you know the struggle they both went through to develop themselves financially?? do you know the bond shared between the brothers?? all of a sudden, one woman from no where will just come to assume position and start reaping where she didn't sow all in the name of marriage!!

Yawns! Same old boring and stale rhetorics. You guys can do better in 2021. Eish!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by seunayantokun(m): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2021
Yes, all the rights!

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Dach16: 12:19am On Feb 17, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
I am angry right now,

abeg leave them to live in peace. Go to your brother for a share of your hardwork
Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by ume1000: 12:20am On Feb 17, 2021
Katier00:
Op it is very wrong of you to go into the kitchen of your brother's wife. Don't put your brother in the middle because he will definitely choose his wife over you. Respect yourself and tolerate more
only a foolish man would side a woman over his brother in such a case

As for me if you send my brother packing u pack as well
Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by One4me: 12:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Nwodosis:
Everything is your brother's own and both you worked for it? How?
My friend allow your brother's wife to enjoy her marriage, which right do you have to go and open a married woman's pot to serve not even yourself but a friend? You owe her an apology.

You are being unfair to this Man!
He never said he opned his brother's wife's pot to serve his friend. You are obviously prejudiced on this matter., since you cant stick to the stated facts
It is there in black and white: I went to the kitchen to COOK and SERVE my friend.

Back to the issue.
I appreciate the Man for maintaining his cool and not responding to his brother's wife provocation. It shows he respects his brother and that is a sign of good home training.
On the other hand, a good wife who respects the husband, will not throw his brothers things out onto the streets and lock him out, in the absence of the husband, it shows total disregard for the husband! Even if she is the one feeding the husband, she should have deferred to him.
Some good wives will say: I will report you to your brother, when he comes back.
But this "wife" has ejected her own in-law from the house, even before the husband could say a word.

Now, if we imagine that the Husband is a "family man" who does not take this sort of insult on his family member or if the matter reach "Village Family" and they (or the Husband) instruct the brother-inlaw to move back inside the house, what would this wife do next? Pack out or Poison the Brother-inlaw?

This is how arrogance kills some wife o!
And yes, l have seen situations where two brothers build a Business together, one serving as the master/CEO and the Other as the Manager who does the day-to-day running.
I have seen where a Senior brother forgo his own education so his junior brother can go to and complete Medical School. Due to that, the Senior brother is struggling financially and if in such situation has reason to live under the roof of his junior brother, does the wife have the right to thow him out of the house because he cooked and served food to his friend in that house?

In most cases, men make their Money before marrying a wife so the wife are usually "come and chop, food don done".
That is why most Wives like to dissociate and separate family members from their husband, they want to assume total control of the Husband, which at times, can be dangerous to the Man.

@poster: Everything depends on your brother.
If he is a real man who is not yet Pussy-whipped, he will order that you move back into the house immediately because your ejection was without his consent. You are his blood, not even his wife. Blood is always thicker than Water.
If he is a SIMP like most men of today, he will be claiming "my wife and myself are the same and whatever she did,na me do am"
grin.
But his eye go clear when the woman begin show him the other side of life.

I dont know your age but please, know that your brothers place has become a temporary abode, the day he got married. You have to think about living independently, your brother's wife hates you and she will go to any length, even lie that you are trying to sleep with her is not out of the tricks of such women), to get you out of the way and create enmity between you and your brother. Such is Life.

When women want to deal decisively with their Husbands, the first step is to isolate him from good friends, good family members or anyone that could come to his aid......... then see-finish wan start be that.
The next step is to create a situation that will make him loose his financial independence.

Edit: I came late to the party!
I can see one of the Fugly Slay Mamas is already foaming from the mouth and farthing everywhere with her toxic, yet crassly utopian idea of feminism.
Dem Slay Single Mamas plenty for here, anyoen who takes their post seriously needs a shrinkhead. grin

2 Likes

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Goco(m): 12:22am On Feb 17, 2021
The question should be "Who Really Owns The House"? Your Brother or His Wife. That will determine the next line if action.

Everyone should just tread carefully before commenting on marital issues becos there is always more to it that meets the eyes.

A very wealthy Man just died in my area yesterday just like that. Apparently he had Organ damage he did not know about. Everyone needs to take care of their health now more than ever. I went to the hospital and a lot of people were sick and dying from one degenerative diseases or the other especially through Organ damag. The Doctors couldn't do anything cos it was too late.
What will it profit a Man, to gain all the Money and Wealth in this world and just Die like that. That's why you need to REPAIR your organs. Some people's organs are already damaging yet they don't know.

Let me educate you.
Do u know ur Cells are dying daily?
Do u know as your Cells are dying daily, ur Organs starts failing and damaging gradually without u knowing and as it is damaging your Organs, it will get to a point its goes beyond Repair. Then the Doctors will tell u that u have Kidney Failure, Liver Problem, Diabetes, Heart Problem, Brain Problem, Prostrate Issue, Bone Marrow Issue, Cancers and so many other Degenerative Diseases. Please you all need to act now especially does in these category.

Your only Remedy is Stem Cells. People in these category need Stem Cells to Regenerate the Cells in those organs and Repair the damaged Cells and Organs before it becomes too late and they finally given up the ghost.

To know more about it, click here

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/how-phytoscience-stem-cell-therapy
Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by chival(f): 12:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Twoclans:
This country is really getting harder by the day,alot of people are angry and frustrated.

When people fight because of food it breaks my heart because it just shows the level of poverty and poverty mentality that abounds in this country.

@OP no vex,if it is possible try and resolve issues with her even before your brother comes back. Women can sometimes be intoxicated with power. Be a man and resolve the issues at hand then work hard to have your own space.

The kind of things that trip some women sef angry
Kitchen food ? When okonjo iweala just broke new record.
It is not necessarily a food issue. The problem here is one of propriety. I would be offended too if my brother in law does same. However, the lady in question went too far. Throwing her brotger in law out shows she lacks respect for her husband. She should have aired her grouse in a more civil way or taken it to her husband. There might be more to this story though.

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by ume1000: 12:23am On Feb 17, 2021
Mindlog:

The wife did wrong throwing his things out, should have waited for the husband to come home.

Sadly, a good number of Nigerians were socialized into seeing nothing wrong in breaching the privacy a couple should enjoy. There is nothing wrong in hosting a third party but with an adult going on to live for months on end with the couple tend to generate conflicts.
exactly what women would do with the much agitated gender equality

These intolerant manaic called WOMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.