Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,472 members, 7,894,997 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Is My Motherboard Dead - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is My Motherboard Dead (277 Views)

Fix All Your Laptop Motherboard Issues With Us... Affordable And Fast / URGENTLY In Need Of Gigabyte Motherboard Power IC / Price Of Motherboard Of Dell E6430 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Motherboard Dead by EniRox01: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
I recently purchased a laptop, and have been using it for quite a while.

This evening I left it on the bed, and left for 5 mins and on returning the laptop doesn't turn on and was extremely hot.

I removed the battery and it cooled down, but everytime I place the battery in the laptop it gets very hot but won't turn on

Have tried almost everything, is the motherboard dead
Re: Is My Motherboard Dead by zickko10(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Have u used it without the battery
If yes and ithe laptop do not hot
While not used it with another battery
Re: Is My Motherboard Dead by EniRox01: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
zickko10:
Have u used it without the battery
If yes and ithe laptop do not hot
While not used it with another battery
It's not the battery, it's the laptop that gets hot when I put the battery, I put the battery and then the laptop gets really hot but won't turn on.
Re: Is My Motherboard Dead by udemzyudex(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
EniRox01:

It's not the battery, it's the laptop that gets hot when I put the battery, I put the battery and then the laptop gets really hot but won't turn on.

You didn't understand his question, try to power it one without the battery, connect only the charger does it turn on?

If you're in lag I can fix it for you, its a motherboard issue, its likely it will turn on with the charger but won't turn on with the battery.
Re: Is My Motherboard Dead by EniRox01: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
udemzyudex:

You didn't understand his question, try to power it one without the battery, connect only the charger does it turn on?

If you're in lag I can fix it for you, its a motherboard issue, its likely it will turn on with the charger but won't turn on with the battery.
It's not turning on with charger either. The laptop isn't doing anything at all. Please do you think it can be fixed
Re: Is My Motherboard Dead by udemzyudex(m): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2021
EniRox01:

It's not turning on with charger either. The laptop isn't doing anything at all. Please do you think it can be fixed

Yes, if you're in lag I can fix it for you.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Yoga 2in1 Convertible Nvidia Graphic Laptop... / Grade1 USA Used Intel Corei5 For Sale / Searching For Remote Control Unit Of Polystar Smart TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.