Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles (61012 Views)

Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake / African Migrant Arrested With A Shotgun Concealed In His Pocket In Italy. Photos / China Made Pistols Recovered As Gun Runner Is Arrested In A Hotel In Bayelsa.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Becksblog(f): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Edo teenager Osaro dies after gun in his pocket blows off his testicles

Pandemonium rocked Ayen, a small community in Uhunmwode local government area of Edo state, last weekend, when a locally-made gun carried by a 17-year-old boy accidentally exploded, and its bullet chopped off his testicle.

The boy simply identified as Osaro, allegedly hid the gun in one of the pockets of his trousers, before it went off as he was walking.

The bullet was said to have ripped off his testicles and he died before help could come his way.

Eyewitnesses said no one knew how the gun fired because the victim was alone when the incident happened.

The development caused confusion in the community.

It was gathered that youths in the community freely carry arms around, following reported clashes between Ayen and the neighbouring Owegie community over land dispute.

The dispute reportedly started when Ayen community allegedly sold some plots of land in Owegie community and the youths of Owegie mobilised to the site to recover the property and in the process, clashed with the youths of Ayen community.

The town hall of Owegie community was thereafter allegedly set on fire by suspected gunmen.

When contacted, the Edo state spokesman, SP Chidi Nwanbuzor, said he was not aware of the incident.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/02/15/edo-teenager-osaro-dies-after-gun-in-his-pocket-blows-off-his-testicles/amp/

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
everybody dey form thug life

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by chukskafor(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Karma is a female dog you know!
Maybe he was on a mission to hurt an innocent person who's god is bigger than his own.....
No rip to a self induced injury that lead to his untimely transition

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Fahdiga(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why can't Buhari emulate this brave boy

197 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by thesicilian: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
What's the sad part?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by DaddyRochie1642: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
So Of all Places to shoot, he shot his own Balls.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by motasty: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by doggedfighter(f): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
This news isn't detailed enough.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by chiemmanuel(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Is this suicide or mistake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Is this suicide or mistake
suicide? Of all the places to shoot,not his head or heart or mouth that would give him a quick death he was like oh no i think i'ma shoot myself in the balls

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Onyenna(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dayyuumm!!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by willyo(m): 12:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Fahdiga:

My first real laff this morn

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by YungMillionaire: 3:41am On Feb 16, 2021
Edo no be Lagos. Lagos get sense pass Edo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by adebankole74596: 5:34am On Feb 16, 2021
everybody dey form thug life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Drizzy5001(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2021
Wasted kidney, he should have given those balls to uncle kanayo.

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by pointblank247(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lol, truly he should

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Shedrack777: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2021
i'm sure he cummed before he died

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by anonymuz(m): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2021
Ahhh > maybe on a bad mission. Good he blew up himself.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by mhile(m): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2021
I remembered when armed robbers were always troubling our area in Abuja those days,my dad decided to buy a gun,my mum was unaware
The gun would cost 12k
The day the man brought the gun,my mum was hearing there discussion through the window
That was how my mum started shouting that she won't allow him bring a gun to this house.
My mum gave her reason that we were still young,and when we fight each other we might be tempted to look for the gun and wound ourselves.
What is a 17yr old boy doing with a gun?
Thug life is a useless life

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by ElectronicMoney(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2021
This one just killed himself for nothing sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by gambia(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Fahdiga:

grin grin grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Seyi8750: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Ignorance killed him.
What will a 17yrs old be doing with a gun?
That how Fulani started carrying gun up and down.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Grace001: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Walking around with gun like a gang star.

Live by the gun, die by the gun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by IYANGBALI: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2021
What was he doing with a gun?
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by RICHSATAN: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2021
edo, home of cultist , prostitutes, ashawos, arm robbers, thieves and oloshos.
9.5 out of the 10 people u see in edo are into one of the things i mentioned above

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2021
4 paragraphs of repeating the same words. 2021 journalism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Twoplus45: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2021
Oooh edo my state
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by IYANGBALI: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2021
doggedfighter:
This news isn't detailed enough.
go and detail it

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2021
Testicles grin

shocked
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2021
Crime ridden state

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by dannyspeejay(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2021
Omo no Joy.... everybody with e own Gun grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside / Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.