Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband (54741 Views)

SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by doggedfighter(f): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
ylaa:
We done Sir, I love your reply especially these lines:

"You didn't remember anything you have shared or been through over the years?"

It speaks volumes, shows you have a good heart. God bless u.

Thanks but I'm female grin

quote author=doggedfighter post=99103176]Just like that?

A suspicious text message and boom you killed her.

After 20 long years of marriage.

You didn't remember anything you have shared or been through over the years?

At least to soften your heart and spare her life or even send her away.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by fineboynl(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
nigerian girls are worthless
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by grandlexuz(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Over pussssssy wey only you no fit chop finish. Mtcheeew

Please what is the difference between mother, homicide and man slaughter?

Mother is mother; homicide is homicide and man slaughter is man slaughter ..
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by ashawopikin(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
See this mumu
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Polynek(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Too bad
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by gwama: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Marriage is not by force brother, divorce is created for the men like you, animal. Death sentence for you. Your wife is not your slave. cool cool
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by sexylabo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
He was possed by a demon.
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by VictorUSA(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Praise the Lord....somebody shout halleluya! A cheating partner is gone.

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Makebitcoin: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
wicked
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
She married her at age 18 when she never know anything... Nah the results
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by EmekaA125(m): 2:08am On Feb 17, 2021
Bola146:
Why not send her out? Jealous husband. Enjoy your stay in jail
Shut up. Why won't he be jealous. Why didn't the guy she was cheating with pay her bride price or approach her for marriage. U ladies will always think awkwardly. Tufiakwa
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Bola146(f): 4:10am On Feb 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

Shut up. Why won't he be jealous. Why didn't the guy she was cheating with pay her bride price or approach her for marriage. U ladies will always think awkwardly. Tufiakwa

So sorry for your life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Coolgent(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2021
doggedfighter:
Just like that?

A suspicious text message and boom you killed her.

After 20 long years of marriage.

You didn't remember anything you have shared or been through over the years?

At least to soften your heart and spare her life or even send her away.
Dont mind the fool.
He will spend the rest of his miserable life in jail.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Emmanuel909090: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
fortune1968:
Don't tell me that please . You can never tell how you will react until you find yourself in that situation ? So , what have you learnt from all these stories about people killing their spouses ? If you still don't know , I'm sorry for you .

Good, you already know how you will react so no need to argue with you. Just keep praying your reaction won't be different if you find your spouse cheating.
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by ylaa(f): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2021
Oh sis, well done.
No wonder
God bless you

uote author=doggedfighter post=99120970][/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2021
Babadee1900:
SOJ this one wey you do no fresh sha.... sad

some people are unable to handle disloyalty and betrayal.
I am sure he would be regretting the day he even met the lady now.
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2021
Truvel:
If I Were To Sentence Him, I Will Sentence Him According To D Age Of His Wife. 38yrs Imprisonment With Hard Labour.

what will now happen to the children? do you think our government will take care of them.
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

what will now happen to the children? do you think our government will take care of them.
He Should Av Thought Of Dat B4 Killing His Wife.
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2021
Truvel:
He Should Av Thought Of Dat B4 Killing His Wife.
murder oftentimes comes with spontaneous reaction and hence the consequences are not measured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) / Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos / Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.