Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Online Transaction Limit Wahala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Transaction Limit Wahala (320 Views)

Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) / Is There Any Bank That Doesn't Have 20$ International Transaction Limit? / Current Debit Cards International Transaction Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Transaction Limit Wahala by zimmaking(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
I need somebody with info to help me out.I have been having problem with the Limit of $100 on my Gtbank master card and also Access bank visa card.I want to buy things on amazon and ebay but im so limited.I complained to the banks but no tangible solution.One of the workers told me i should use banking app to buy things online,i was disgusted with the statement.PLEASE kindly give me tips to bypass this limit or even which bank that that does not choke/limit like hell.Or any method you use to bypass this kind of limit.
Re: Online Transaction Limit Wahala by zimmaking(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
Guys,over to you.
Re: Online Transaction Limit Wahala by zimmaking(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Waiting...
Re: Online Transaction Limit Wahala by jesmond3945: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
zimmaking:
I need somebody with info to help me out.I have been having problem with the Limit of $100 on my Gtbank master card and also Access bank visa card.I want to buy things on amazon and ebay but im so limited.I complained to the banks but no tangible solution.One of the workers told me i should use banking app to buy things online,i was disgusted with the statement.PLEASE kindly give me tips to bypass this limit or even which bank that that does not choke/limit like hell.Or any method you use to bypass this kind of limit.
get dorm akant
Re: Online Transaction Limit Wahala by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
zimmaking:

We can help you buy on eBay.com, Amazon.com and ship to Nigeria. Kindly check out our thread on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria#97292029

You can reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555.

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.

1 Like

Re: Online Transaction Limit Wahala by zimmaking(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
jesmond3945:
get dorm akant
Thanks.
Re: Online Transaction Limit Wahala by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 16, 2021
zimmaking:
Thanks.

Dorm Account has same limits also...

Get a reliable exchanger to help you make the payment or you get paypal account that's can send and receive funds, then buy a paypal fund worth the amount you want to checkout...
Re: Online Transaction Limit Wahala by juliusijidola: 1:25am On Feb 16, 2021
zimmaking Contact me, I can help you checkout on ebay and amazon

2 Likes

Re: Online Transaction Limit Wahala by Legalverify: 6:47am On Apr 03, 2021
ebay /amazon and others checkout available ..$3800

Call if interested : 09036324872

(1) (Reply)

Want A Good Haircut I'm Here For Home Services (barber) / Stop Being Scammed Online - How To Protect Yourself When Buying Online / 15 Legit Passive Income Ideas In Nigeria To Make Extra 500K Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.