Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO (19265 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) / AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by jjxxx: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2021
uBuNiT:
Igbo, the GLORY of black race

Okonjo is from Delta State. Delta is not igbo.
They Delta north people don't see themselves as igbo. So stop dreaming. They are from South South and not southern east.
Delta amaka!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by fokudas: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Congratulations to our own NOI
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by bigcasava1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Never use sex as an excuse for laziness especially for married people.

Single ladies should stay away from sex to avoid distractions. Married ones can enjoy sex to help relax their brains. Good sex should propel good achievement.
hmmm, Then I have to commend Ngozi for her good sex achievement
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by WoundedLamb: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Lazy Nigerian women and girls should emulate this woman. Although we still have many hardworking women but still many lazy ones.

You can't be spending all your time on Instagram and Facebook and expect to achieve this.

Stop this mentality of always depending on men. Most Nigerian women cannot mention the capital of Ghana. Very indifferent to knowledge.

Even on a thread like this, you're still bashing women. All those Nigerian men embarrassing us out there by scamming people or pushing drugs, who are they emulating? Sexism has eaten deep into y'all that you don't even know when to give it a rest.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
& so?

Igbo Amaka
Gbam

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by ibuildstuff(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
JoeEeL:
Chai. We have few great individual people but an apartheid government like Nigeria's is designed to flush out the destiny in you.

This one wake up early momo, e never even let make hin brain boot finish. Don already start dey convulse : "IPOB", "IPOB"... undecided

Very obvious your day will be a wasted one.

But talk truth most of u igbos supported Trump not minding that he refused to approve her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Engr1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
Richdee1:
ok

Modified: My 1st time being the First to Comment since I joined nairaland

hurray!!
My Secondary School Teacher told me I would never come first in life, my God has Shamed Him

Mr. Adeoti I have made it

������
grin
Richdee1:
ok

Modified: My 1st time being the First to Comment since I joined nairaland

hurray!!
My Secondary School Teacher told me I would never come first in life, my God has Shamed Him

Mr. Adeoti I have made it

������
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by JoeEeL(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
ibuildstuff:

But talk truth most of u igbos supported Trump not minding that he refused to approve her.

Yes I am aware quite a number of Igbos were against her somehow because they are pro-Trump.

Nevertheless, I am not an igbo man. And I am tired of you Nairalander assumptions.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Freelance363: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
congratulations,ma'am. God's speed......make us proud.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by dasparrow: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Congrats Aunty Ngozi!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by inyanging: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
fergie0o1:

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

Congrats to all appointee Shine on, ,Thanks be to God,Mr
President & the govt of Nigeria, AU that really show that
region is sole monopoly of knowledge, wisdom but whom
the Lord chosen, God bless all those sponsored,
mentioned ,& nominated our great citizens, I( it was some
body that mentioned Joseph, Daniel to their King)thank u
Mr president, Nigerian Govt, etc etc
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Asolade1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
fergie0o1:

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

Congratulations,ma'am. You are an heroine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara / Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG / Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.