Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue (4350 Views)

Southern Kaduna: Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Six Days, Houses, Valuables Des / Oyo Farmers Flee As Herdsmen Attack Igangan Again / Zamfara: Troops Kill 100 Bandits, Recover Several Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by Smitharo(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2021
favor914:
Tribal war, they are the ones killing themselves, Hausa Fulani Man kills 2, natives kill 77, they will just turn around and tag it as herdsmen, that is what the people want to hear.

"They are d ones killing themselves ".. shocked.

Asin, u Dey try say na benue state pple Dey kill Fulani pass abi benue state pple Dey kill dere own pple put for Fulani head abi wetin? undecided
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by Divoc19(f): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Like seriously, I wonder where is, and what is our Juju doing at this time we need then to cleanse our lands from these Intruders just as we use to hear in back in the days

kufre2010:
Everytime Fulanis kill people in Venue, Why not buy those Benue indigens guns and fortify them with juju to go after the Fulani as well
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by debaj10: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2021
kindly explain d poverty in d article.
potent5:
Poor journalism at work.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by Stevocalipa(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2021
favor914:
Sensational headline, so the herdsmen killed them so they could use their so called land for grazing? 100 people dead, mostly like communal clash, the corrupt press sells most when they just mention herdsmen.

Do you stay in Benue or have you ever been to Benue?, Why term it communal clash when you know nothing about it?

Even if you are getting paid for this sh*t, must you talk with your anus?, Sometimes i wonder how people like you reason; truly some people in this country are not in a sound mental state!
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by debaj10: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2021
just how stewpid can u b?
how many policemen does ur state governor control?
anyway,
I expect u to go to d other "#StopKilingNortherners" thread by Arewa1stSon and post this exact comment.
that way we can at least know dt stewpidity is consistent.
favor914:
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by Mightyhaiz: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2021
ommenka and likes will only peep this kind of thread and pick race..but let there be a little fracas up east u will see them running around with unsolicited and meaningless advice for easterners on how to be as meek and docile as day old lambs.. Terrorists posing as benue indigenes and all that.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by debaj10: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2021
just like all d WAILING by northerners on Twitter is fake news, abi?
favor914:
Sensational headline, so the herdsmen killed them so they could use their so called land for grazing? 100 people dead, mostly like communal clash, the corrupt press sells most when they just mention herdsmen.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by Urbannaira: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Na real harvest
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by PoloG: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2021
100 people?
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by Redcrafton: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2021
KoshCAD:
Watch them OSUs blaming yorubas for this.

DUMB!

See this

----------------------------------------------------
Buhari contest election 3 times, before he eventually won in 2015 being the fourth time.

We never new he was doing that solely to champion an ethnic domination and conquest of other tribes in Nigeria.

Buhari is a definition of anything evil about leadership, he deceived the people into voting him to power and betray the trust so many placed on him. He will never go score free, God willing !

He and his tribesmen will fully pay for the evil, wickedness, bloodshed, and the pains they are causing people now. (Samunique)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Who ensured that Buhari won, because of eternal hatred for the "OSus"? Not you wicked, bad belle Afon...jas?

You were beating your chest that GEJ used the Igbos so you removed him. Why didn't you envious afon..jas remove Buhari as he is doing worse than GEJ by using Fulanis?

You see your wicked life?
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by Redcrafton: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2021
debaj10:
Sarrki, -
I need your opinion on buhari's betrayal of the people.
How many convictions of killers since 2015?

You can NEVER EVER see Omeka here.

He is searching everywhere looking for news about the children of 8...and Cownu.... shocked
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by KoshCAD: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2021
Redcrafton:

DUMB!

See this

----------------------------------------------------
Buhari contest election 3 times, before he eventually won in 2015 being the fourth time.

We never new he was doing that solely to champion an ethnic domination and conquest of other tribes in Nigeria.

Buhari is a definition of anything evil about leadership, he deceived the people into voting him to power and betray the trust so many placed on him. He will never go score free, God willing !

He and his tribesmen will fully pay for the evil, wickedness, bloodshed, and the pains they are causing people now. (Samunique)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Who ensured that Buhari won, because of eternal hatred for the "OSus"? Not you wicked, bad belle Afon...jas?

You were beating your chest that GEJ used the Igbos so you removed him. Why didn't you envious afon..jas remove Buhari as he is doing worse than GEJ by using Fulanis?

You see your wicked life?
Yes Mr OSU, it is yorubas that carry guns, swords and matchetes to kill them in Benue.

Dummy
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by Redcrafton: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2021
KoshCAD:
Yes Mr OSU, it is yorubas that carry guns, swords and matchetes to kill them in Benue.

Dummy

Alhaji ABObaku, I know your status would not let you know that the rate of the incident increased during this administration than anyone before it.

Why did you form the toothless AMOTEKUN now? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Plain muppa...
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by oyatz(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
kufre2010:
Everytime Fulanis kill people in Venue, Why not buy those Benue indigens guns and fortify them with juju to go after the Fulani as well

Is it impossible for the victims to manufacture deadly weapons to attack these killer Herdsmen?

Kalashnikov invented AK-47 to defend his Homeland.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by debaj10: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
if u lack respect for ur townspeople, that's fine.
but keep ur lack of home training to those that bore u, eh?
KoshCAD:
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by debaj10: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
oyatz:

Is it impossible for the victims to manufacture deadly weapons to attack these killer Herdsmen?

Kalashnikov invented AK-47 to defend his Homeland.
d Mata Taya me o!
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by KoshCAD: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
debaj10:
if u lack respect for ur townspeople, that's fine.
but keep ur lack of home training to those that bore u, eh?
Are you OSU or you are just being stupid.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by debaj10: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
it's ur type that feel accomplished when they insult someone-
blissfully ignorant that insults r d first recourse of d unintelligent.
just keep proving my point, eh?
na ur children I pity.
KoshCAD:
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by Duru1(m): 4:37am On Feb 17, 2021
KoshCAD:

Yoruba will definitely blame Abobaku!!!
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by Light1259: 5:44am On Feb 17, 2021
Ndi one Nigeria.

One of those victims must have been shouting and defending one Nigeria.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by achierosion(m): 5:59am On Feb 17, 2021
I don't know what to believe anymore, is this real or just Nairaland commotion, why mentioning names and compensation in time like this?

Again, any foccker who enjoys hands in selling and killing Biafrans during that war must suffer for it.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by KoshCAD: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2021
debaj10:
it's ur type that feel accomplished when they insult someone-
blissfully ignorant that insults r d first recourse of d unintelligent.
just keep proving my point, eh?
na ur children I pity.
Pity your worthless life.

I repeat, are you OSU or you are just mad.
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by debaj10: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lol
As I said, proof of ur intellectual deficiency.
And how does one treat a barking dog?
Either ignore it, or look for it's master.
Where is Buhari, by the way?
Shocked as usual, I'll bet.
Lol
KoshCAD:
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by debaj10: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2021
u notice how u keep repeating d exact same insults?
as if ur brain just can't think of anything else?
I ask because I'm sure it never occurred to u!
heh
now I'm wondering just how dumb u really are?
it's this what ur children have to look forward to-
being as dumb as door knobs?
what a pity.
instead of ur pointless, mediocre insults, I suggest u find ways of improving ur intellect.
it'll b a long, tough road.
but doable.
good luck!
wink
KoshCAD:
Re: Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue by debaj10: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
abeg, who saw this thread on front page?
maybe I missed it
ngbo, lalasticlala?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST-IN: Soludo Met Cloned Friday Nwite From Ebonyi (PHOTOS) / Where Philip Emeagwali Got It Wrong "Nigeria Owes Me" / Oil! Who Owns It Nigeria Or Niger-delta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.