Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company (495 Views)

Urgent Urgent, Ur Windows With Old Prices, / Gud Dey Here, Am Here Dis Evening For Ur Windows And Roof From Adedward / Can U Know U Can Gets Ur Windows Done With #23,000 4ft By4ft Casements Thick Mat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by Adedward(m): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2021
It's obviously now dat we are computer world now, can u know dat u can just pay for windows embedded with burglaries here, once and for all, attach with burglaries iron and aluminum pipes
Advantages
Reducing cost of separate burglaries
It make windows fine
It doesn't allow to see iron out side , all the iron has cover with aluminum pipes,
It last ,and gives chance to open and close casement very well , u can make ur own choices now by charting adedward on this line, 08135810794 or calling adedward on this line 08107201532 or 09056203225, thanks

Re: Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by Adedward(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
Just installed from adedward company,

Re: Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by amosblisz: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
How much is this frameless casement window?
Re: Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by Adedward(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
amosblisz:
How much is this frameless casement window?
depends on the sizes of ur windows sir, but nomal rooms windows with burglaries proof,
4x4 windows= #60k now sir, with thick imported materials and burglaries with nets
Re: Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by Adedward(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2021
Gets ur windows done by adedward here,

Re: Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by amosblisz: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2021
Adedward:
depends on the sizes of ur windows sir, but nomal rooms windows with burglaries proof,
4x4 windows= #60k now sir, with thick imported materials and burglaries with nets

No negotiation, is way too expensive o and where are you based?
Re: Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by Adedward(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2021
amosblisz:

no probs sir, are u ready now sir, I will give u discount if it's many sir,
I have office in ogun state , I have in Lagos and we can work in all the states, if u want us to verbricate it in ur site, thanks

Re: Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by Adedward(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2021
amosblisz:

gud morning sir, are u ready now, if u are ready now, I will give u discount sir, the prices are getting high everyday, and I have office in mowe ogun state and agege Lagos State,
Re: Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by Adedward(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
amosblisz:

there is room for discount sir, am in ogun state and Lagos State but we can deliver to all the states, chart me here to discuss better about dat sir thanks, 08135810794,
Re: Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by Adedward(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lagos and ogun state , there is a room for pricing sir,
amosblisz:

Re: Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by amosblisz: 2:27am On Mar 31, 2021
Adedward:
Lagos and ogun state , there is a room for pricing sir,

I'll contact you pretty soon ��
Re: Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by Adedward(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2021
amosblisz:

I'll contact you pretty soon ��
ok sir, thanks
Re: Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by chimexdnice1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
I want to say a big thank you to Mr Adedward. I am really impressed with your work (aluminum windows) on my project and your professionalism. Even without meeting you in person, you delivered on our agreed time and offered valuable advice. Mr Adedward is trustworthy and dependable. I recommend him to anyone wanting to do aluminum windows because with him you are safe. I will definitely do more jobs with you in the nearest future. Weldone sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gets Ur Windows And Burglaries Best Design Form Adedward Company by Adedward(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
chimexdnice1:
I want to say a big thank you to Mr Adedward. I am really impressed with your work (aluminum windows) on my project and your professionalism. Even without meeting you in person, you delivered on our agreed time and offered valuable advice. Mr Adedward is trustworthy and dependable. I recommend him to anyone wanting to do aluminum windows because with him you are safe. I will definitely do more jobs with you in the nearest future. Weldone sir.

Thanks u very much sir, I am greatful sir,

Check my signature for more

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Excellent Accomodation Plug In Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria. / House For Sale Around Lagos State University(lasu) / Dezyns And Structures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.