Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) (62734 Views)

The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by abdulskulboy(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2021
Answear na Messi be the real GOAT
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by KingAzari: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by BlessedNuel: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2021
E bi things
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2021
Why a normal human being chooses to be homosexual amazes me. Maybe it's because they are not just normal
Imagine seeing this and not being moved but when you see her boyfriend, you have an erection. Sick
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Ayo2004: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2021
I hope she twerks for him when messi wins the champions league grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Classickj(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2021
paulolee:
cr7 is facing porto tomorrow n needs no twerking distractions...
because we all know that the main reason juve took dt crazy gamble in bringing cr7 to turin was to win the UCL..
the first season they blamed allegri as a bad coach, the previous season they also faulted n sacked sari and now I pity d inexperienced pirlo dt is on board...
and I pray cr7 finally help them to win it this time to win It afterall he is mr champions league and he is too good to motivate or drive a bad team to win any trophy
said it from d start dt juve problems about d lack of UCL isn't spending such cash on a big player but instead building a solid team, and others said a declining cr7 is d missing link..
i jus wish him well because him not winning the UCL during his time in Italy simply means he failed in Italy....my opinion..
Then tell your messi to leave Spain now
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2021
What is that boring thing she is doing?

Even for a non-thick girl, I was expecting to see something like this:

[img]https://media./images/c368daec2ad8c0aaf2fc6ab7ed2a5574/tenor.gif[/img]

stupidmod3:
I hope she can fuxk well because dance she no sabi, even To twerk self b like work.

I was disappointed when I saw the twerking
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2021
CuteMercury:
lol you must be deceiving yourself if you think that woman genuinely love cristiano ronaldo.

By the way Ronaldo made her who she is today, she was a nobody, an ordinary sales girl before she met Ronaldo.

Do you think she would have looked at ronaldo twice if he wasn't rich and famous?

Bro best believe, a richer man like P diddy can still snatch her from ronaldo, no cap.

It's all about the money Bro.

When you talk about women that have supported their men through tick and hard times, then don't talk about Rodrigues.

Talk about women like Beyonce, Michele obama, the p square wives, so many examples you can give.
talk about women like our mothers and not rodriguez.
Mr assumption, assuming and predicting here and there we hail you oh.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Nicklaus11: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2021
CuteMercury:
lol you must be deceiving yourself if you think that woman genuinely love cristiano ronaldo.

By the way Ronaldo made her who she is today, she was a nobody, an ordinary sales girl before she met Ronaldo.

Do you think she would have looked at ronaldo twice if he wasn't rich and famous?

Bro best believe, a richer man like P diddy can still snatch her from ronaldo, no cap.

When you talk about women that have supported their men through tick and hard times, then don't talk about Rodrigues.

Talk about women like Beyonce, Michele obama, the p square wives, so many examples you can give.
for your mind now you've made sense? oshey Love expert
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2021
You can never see Messi girls...Cos the dwarf is never romantic,I stake mannadem left balls that he beats and abuse his girlfriend.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Cashsteady(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2021
I no trust this woman.. she go don cheat for Ronaldo back.. she too much resemble olosho

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Badonasty(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2021
shalewa for downtown dey twerk pass this one
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by elmessiahs(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2021
6-5=1 NOW TELL ME WHO IS GREATEST OF ALL TIME
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Rocktation(f): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2021
Telegram234:
Oh Lord grant us a woman who will always support us in everything we do just like her, not like the satanly created ones here in this country, all they know is urgent 2k and f*ck.

So your own brain tells you that supporting a Ronaldo, is a pretty difficult thing to do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Klovertg(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2021
contact me for high quality cashew nut KOR of 45to55 07032683191 call/WhatsApp
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Ovie56(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2021
CuteMercury:

Lol as if Ronaldo is an ugly guy, people date the poorest of the poor so your point of looking at Ronaldo twice because of fame and money is moot.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Nice one Cristiano Ronaldo and the wife...
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by oceanized25(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2021
P.diddy more wealthy than Ronaldo bro, did you really think this through??
CuteMercury:

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2021
CuteMercury:

u are a real niggar. If Rodriguez was Ronaldo's match he would have married her she never she was not there for him when he had nothing
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Kingrefreshed: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2021
mysportdab:
Georgina Rodriguez has again excited her fans after sharing a video of herself twerking for boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo.

The 26-year-old shared the lovely video to her 21.9 Instagram followers.

Rodriguez's video has now been watched over five million times already by fans all over the world.

A user wrote under the video: "I'm happy that I lived to see this."

Another user wrote: "This is why CR7 is the best in the world."

A third fan on Instagram wrote: "Ronaldo is the real GOAT."

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U7gEBC_C1E

This one wey dey dance like Computer animated graphics

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2021
ofiko123:
Nice one Cristiano Ronaldo and the wifeBaby Mama ...
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2021
Cute
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by ShoeShineGuy: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2021
paulolee:
because we all know that the main reason juve took dt crazy gamble in bringing cr7 to turin was to win the UCL..
the first season they blamed allegri as a bad coach, the previous season they also faulted n sacked sari and now I pity d inexperienced pirlo dt is on board...
and I pray cr7 finally help them to win it this time to win It afterall he is mr champions league and he is too good to motivate or drive a bad team to win any trophy
said it from d start dt juve problems about d lack of UCL isn't spending such cash on a big player but instead building a solid team, and others said a declining cr7 is d missing link..
i jus wish him well because him not winning the UCL during his time in Italy simply means he failed in Italy....my opinion..

Lol.. It's your opinion and you're highly entitled to it.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2021
CuteMercury:

You too get sense my brother.
Do well to distribute your sense to senseless ones out there.
Too much of everything is bad.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Juanmike:
You can never see Messi girls...Cos the dwarf is never romantic,I stake mannadem left balls that he beats and abuse his girlfriend.

Messi na Responsibly Married GOAT with all his children from one woman, unlike He-Goat C. Ronaldo. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by BOONDOCKS: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2021
paulolee:

Oga you dont wish him well! Messi fan wey de disguise!! lol
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Mastakija(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2021
No b dis girl one Bleep anthony joshua d oda tym
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021
Juanmike:
Messi is married with kids undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Have Dinner With Cristiano Ronaldo - Patrice Evra Warns Messi / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON / Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.