Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

The One Truth About Poor People - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One Truth About Poor People (1971 Views)

“Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One Truth About Poor People by maxwonder(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2021
Mikester:

If you didn't understand my explanations to those who commented above you, then I doubt you will understand it now. That's why I will choose to ignore what you wrote. It's easier that way.

Maybe...we can different views bout a particular situation amd it's ok tp do..besides perception isn't reality
Re: The One Truth About Poor People by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2021
What you don't know,you don't know.

Op,I won't add,I won't remove. Thank you

1 Like

Re: The One Truth About Poor People by Mikester: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2021
StacyO:
What you don't know,you don't know.

Op,I won't add,I won't remove. Thank you

You're welcome
Re: The One Truth About Poor People by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mikester:

Shit happens

Am glad you acknowledge that sh!T happens. Thank you. I wish us all the very best.
Re: The One Truth About Poor People by Kennyking1234: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Love is temporary. Stocks are forever.
Hello boss lady

1 Like

Re: The One Truth About Poor People by Depressed101: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mikester:
When you pass by the street and see that poor man/woman living in an uncompleted building, borrowing from people, complaining everyday and you tend to believe that he is in that state due to his own fault, my friend with all sincerity, you are veritably right.

Poor people are poor by their own choice, poor by their own doing and not really by circumstances, at least a one third of them. They're usually the very architects of their own misfortune.

Why am I saying this?

It's because poor people love pleasure too much and people who love pleasure excessively will not go far in life. It's just that.

Whoever gives his/her days to pleasure, who loves and seeks enjoyment first will forever remain in the congregation of the poor.

If you're a guy or lady, reduce the rate at which you please yourself and invest more in yourself for your future happiness. Time is everything and shouldn't be wasted on temporary enjoyment.

Use the time you have now to establish yourself or else...

Well, I'm just saying what you already know...

na pikin wey never see life dey think say Garri dey hang for water. ...be thankful and also Becareful for what you have is not yours or by your doings but by the unforeseen circumstances that befalls us all..
Re: The One Truth About Poor People by Meedon: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Very correct and on point.

But in other words, Nigerian girls are awesome...

Mikester:
When you pass by the street and see that poor man/woman living in an uncompleted building, borrowing from people, complaining everyday and you tend to believe that he is in that state due to his own fault, my friend with all sincerity, you are veritably right.

Poor people are poor by their own choice, poor by their own doing and not really by circumstances, at least a one third of them. They're usually the very architects of their own misfortune.

Why am I saying this?

It's because poor people love pleasure too much and people who love pleasure excessively will not go far in life. It's just that.

Whoever gives his/her days to pleasure, who loves and seeks enjoyment first will forever remain in the congregation of the poor.

If you're a guy or lady, reduce the rate at which you please yourself and invest more in yourself for your future happiness. Time is everything and shouldn't be wasted on temporary enjoyment.

Re: The One Truth About Poor People by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mikester:

Why am I saying this?

OP your write up is great I must say, but the details are pungent in a derigatory manner, hence the negative feedbacks, the "one third" line being the operative word in your consideration was silent in your write up.

All anyone who observed less could see is you calling poor people lazy, that's ambiguous, unfair and unreasonable.

So I guess the perception your write up gave was misread, but honestly speaking it's why some poor folks are where they are, I know this bkos I've been there.

But it will interest you to know that as far as the sun and moon remains, there will still be poor folks, the reason being that for every level there's a price and not everyone is willing to pay the price to be RICH, so you can as well let the sleeping dog lie, when there's a determined will, circumspect knowledge and execution to live above poverty, nature opens up and honour's that sacrifice.
Re: The One Truth About Poor People by Mikester: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

OP your write up is great I must say, but the details are pungent in a derigatory manner, hence the negative feedbacks, the "one third" line being the operative word in your consideration was silent in your write up.

All anyone who observed less could see is you calling poor people lazy, that's ambiguous, unfair and unreasonable.

So I guess the perception your write up gave was misread, but honestly speaking it's why some poor folks are where they are, I know this bkos I've been there.

But it will interest you to know that as far as the sun and moon remains, there will still be poor folks, the reason being that for every level there's a price and not everyone is willing to pay the price to be RICH, so you can as well let the sleeping dog lie, when there's a determined will, circumspect knowledge and execution to live above poverty, nature opens up and honour's that sacrifice.

Wise words as usual. I will make some modifications. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The One Truth About Poor People by 400billionman: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
I somehow agree with the opening poster.

With the following points..

There are majorly two types of people, one set of people have an investment mindset while the second set of people have the consumer mindset.

We can paint a scenario to differentiate these two people characteristics.

The first person believes that once he is 25, he should get married with a lady to sleep by his side, have children, whether he has a decent job or not. They will survive, "Nah God dey give children", type of mindset.

The second person believes that I must get a decent job paying like N200k, date a lady for 3 years to understand if we have thesame aspirations in life and possibly buy a land before we settle down. Which we may start building before our first issue arrives. Among these are men who marry between 30 and 40.

What the poster is trying to put out here is DELAYED GRATIFICATION. Delay your desires for a better future.

Anything we want in life, we have ways of attracting them to ourselves, by constant planning and dwelling on them through our thoughts.

1 Like

Re: The One Truth About Poor People by Mikester: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
400billionman:
I somehow agree with the opening poster.

With the following points..

There are majorly two types of people, one set of people have an investment mindset while the second set of people have the consumer mindset.

We can paint a scenario to differentiate these two people characteristics.

The first person believes that once he is 25, he should get married with a lady to sleep by his side, have children, whether he has a decent job or not. They will survive, "Nah God dey give children", type of mindset.

The second person believes that I must get a decent job paying like N200k, date a lady for 3 years to understand if we have thesame aspirations in life and possibly buy a land before we settle down. Which we may start building before our first issue arrives. Among these are men who marry between 30 and 40.

What the poster is trying to put out here is DELAYED GRATIFICATION. Delay your desires for a better future.

Anything we want in life, we have ways of attracting them to ourselves, by constant planning and dwelling on them through our thoughts.

You've said it all sir. Much wisdom is found in what you wrote. Those who delay gratification especially sexual gratification turn out better in life than those who don't.

Great write
Re: The One Truth About Poor People by Usorohtheman(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wow, this is awesome. There is a big difference between been broke and been poor. Been poor is worse. It destroys a person.

1 Like

Re: The One Truth About Poor People by hstar: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
Following

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? / Lesbians Partner Needed / Sweet In The Middle: My Love Story With A Church Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.