Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii (4194 Views)

See What I Saw In Mosdii's Profile / Saphhiere Weds Mosdii / One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
The OP is a guy. He has hundreds of monikers he uses for various evil works. In conclusion, he's lying.
Gbam!!
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by willyo(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2021
QueenEowyn:
As you all know, a notorious moniker mosdii was banned on this platform by the mods due to his incessant gender slurs on the female gender.

I made a thread about it which was later deleted by the mods wherein I stated that he is a cultist.
I have been receiving threat messages via my DM by members of probably the same fraternity.
I don't know which wrong I did to warrant such threat messages.
This is a faceless forum I know but I know some people can go very far to get at you.
Firstly, I wasn't responsible for his ban, though I was very happy about his ban. it was Ishilove that instigated his ban.
I don't know if he is the one threatening me through them or what.
Please put your anger and frustrations to the mods who banned him and not me.
Someone told me to apologize and I say I won't because I didn't do anything wrong.

Stop sending me threat messages.

U nor want face front mind ur business naa. Carry people wey u nor know matter for head like gala for Oshodi

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by SavageResponse(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
The OP is a guy. He has hundreds of monikers he uses for various evil works. In conclusion, he's lying.

Hundreds of monikers? shocked

How did you know this?
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dapcity247:

[s]These blame-shifting culture women have to excuse the irresponsible behaviors of their genders and blame men as a collective is why I'm a sworn-redpiller at heart

The redpill philosophy is not perfect but the closest approximation to the truth of everyday intergender dynamics

You my dear have proved the redpill right[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by TheStranger: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin you're trying to push the blame to ishi

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by QueenEowyn(f): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
TheStranger:
grin grin grin grin you're trying to push the blame to ishi

no I'm not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Trust An Animal With Tail In Front - A Lady Said (photo) / Deleted / He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.