Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead (31832 Views)

Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb / Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Newly Married Woman Kidnapped On Her Way To Sokoto From Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Islie: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2021
One Mrs Ajoke Ishola, who was abducted on Monday by some suspected Fulani herdsmen has been killed by her abductors.

DAILY POST learnt that the lifeless body of Ishola was found inside the bush around 7pm yesterday.

A son-in-law to the deceased, Engr Aremu Rafiu, confirmed the incident to our correspondent in a telephone conversation.

Rafiu had earlier disclosed that his mother-in-law was kidnapped along Igbo-Ori around 11am on Monday.

He recalled how the abductors accosted the commercial motorcyclist conveying Ishola to farm, shooting him and injuring another woman on the bike.

On Monday night, Aremu revealed to our correspondent that, “We have found my mother-in-law’s dead body. The Fulani herdsmen killed her and dumped her body behind Obasanjo’s farm in our area.

“But, what we observed was that the killer Fulani herdsmen did not go away with their cows initially. The OPC members saw the cows while searching for Mrs Ishola. After the OPC operatives had combed the entire bush and left, the herdsmen came out of their hiding to drop her body and took away their cows.

“We made findings and discovered that the cows belong to one Fulani man called Orebe. So, those who committed that crime were Orebe boys.

“We have informed the police, but they said they won’t be able to visit the place at night, promising to be there on Tuesday.

“The police said they would take the corpse to the mortuary. I told them I don’t have any money to waste at the mortuary. We only informed the police to be witnesses.

“The corpse was dropped by these wicked people near Obasanjo’s farm along Oke-Irori village,” the distraught son-in-law told DAILY POST.

Aremu expressed sadness that the killing of innocent souls continue unabated in Yewa axis of the state.

No fewer than 12 persons have been reportedly killed in Owode Ketu, Ebute Igbooro, Agbon Ojodu and Imeko in the last one week.

Governor Dapo Abiodun was in the area on Monday to sympathise with the people.

Today, Abiodun said he would hold an all-important meeting with about five northern governors and other major stakeholders so as to find a lasting solution to the killings.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/16/woman-abducted-by-herdsmen-found-dead-in-ogun/

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Fantasticcc: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2021
undecided See the real killers and destroyer of afonja people,but they will leave Fulani's and start to kill peaceful Hausa's...cowards

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by fernandez1(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2021
God please I know u won't come down to fight our plight but please there grand patron is in aso villa..... When terrorist are killing people ur number one citizen said they are not terrorist but bandits.

But harmless protesters were label hoodlums.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Cosbyrich: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2021
Fantasticcc:
undecided See the real killers and destroyer of afonja people,but they will leave Fulani's and start to kill peaceful Hausa's...cowards

You are just stupid.I know you are one of those generational cowards.It is a typical trait amongst you.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by spinna: 9:28am On Feb 16, 2021
Fantasticcc:
Devil is playing Ludo on your head..you are same as the killers two faced snake

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by anonymuz(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2021
E go soon set. Until the yorubas make sure they are not divided will they win this. And I personally doubt it. Always 2 mouth sided.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by BlackPantherxXx: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2021
Fantasticcc:

30 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Chiminemine(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Imagine. They informed police, but police say they will not be able to visit there at night. what sort of rubbish nonsense talk in that one kwanu? So In nigeria, police operations are restricted to day time alone. Can you imagine the kind of statement coming from a federal police force? But if na to go harass protesters now, they will dress as if they want to go and fight world war 3. Thunder will kill all of you there nonsense...

R.I.P to the dead

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Srillanka(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2021
This thing don dey rampant for my start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Deathisfree: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2021
Watch out. The story will be turned around soon like Soyinka vs herdsmen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Simplebeauty: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2021
undecided
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by flourish01(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2021
angry
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by D10so: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Sad
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Wicked people

Buhari should just call his boys to order

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by iyanumiv(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2021
MAKE THIS PEOPLE COMOT FOR OUR FATHER'S LAND NAH...
SEY NAH BY FORCE TO DEY LIVE TOGETHER?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by casdoruche: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021
Fulani herdsmen vs Evans

I remember how the Igbo tribe was shamed because of evans who kidnapped wealthy men who can afford their ransom. Although a crime, he was made to pay for his deed. No Igbo politician made any statement to support or defend him.

Now Fulani herdsman have been defended on all fronts by political office holders. Citing victimization as an excuse. You control politics and still want to hijack ancestral lands and properties.

No law stops a Fulani man.
In fact no one cared less if they lived in forests or ocean or seas so far they lived within the law of the land in which they reside.

But NO

They wage war from their hiding
Commit atrocities and hope for political backing from their kinsmen.

Fulani herdsmen are a menace.
If you support it then you are a maggot.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by sweetonugbu: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021
Bad is bad

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Houseofglam7(f): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021
cry
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Tominix(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021
The wickedness in this country just tire me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Uyi168: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021

Amotekun be taking pictures and be harassing yahoo Boys up and down..
cry

7 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Tominix(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021
I never believed people can be evil until I heard about these human_cows

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by elmessiahs(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021
All bad and worse every day... what some fools who are victims do is to sympathize and that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Fajoe2020: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2021
Yet still they've not been labeled as terrorist. Ipbo never do anything, python dance followed

8 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Rosella25(f): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2021
cry cry cry
Which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2021
Thanks to nnamdi kanu the protector of our biafraland

14 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by compton11(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2021
Fantasticcc:
sukuemeka STFU nigga!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by IJOBA11: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2021
sad

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH MY OMOLUABI BRETHREN AT THIS TRYING TIME sad cry

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Defiling His Friend's 10-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers / Herbalist Impersonates GMD NNPC, Femi Adesina, Others, Dupes Foreigner Of N30m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.