Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day (69269 Views)

Princess Shyngle Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Toyin Lawani's 37th Birthday / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by pickatyouu: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
My own is you girls should stop deceiving us with excessive made up and filtered filtered face.
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by AsawanaDgreat: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
So, make we cook nairaland for them?
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Chiminemine(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Superpower:
Nobody forced you to open the thread.If you have no interest in a topic ignore.
is like you want thuder to fire you join that stupid phone you're using to type this rubbish? Was I talking to you? Better mind you business. I just said my mind that's all. What I said didn't deserve a mention. So please mind your sef.
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by vickydevoka(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
RICHSATAN:
for a girl like toyin that thousands of guys are spaming with dm to ignore all and choose this guy, it means this guys dick game is top notch. omo guys, never play wit your dick ggame o. this is proof. gossipmillnaija said it but we where talking rubbish
1. tonyin is too old for dis guy
2. most Nigerians are sapiosexual offline.
3. dick has nothing to do with love rather personal interest
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Champneys: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
So if the guy said they are no longer together, what is the fuss here?

Relationships and marriages are not by force. If one of those involved leaves for whatever reason, life should go on, judgement should be reserved and people should move on.

Only issue i have here is if you start a relationship with someone else while still involved with another, but if that is not the case, should'nt be a problem.

He should go ahead and get a divorce while they are separated or no longer together.

He hasnt done anything wrong if he left the relationship before he started anything with Toyin!

1 Like

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by toxtimmy: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigerians and our mumu is like fly and shit.... If the man wants to move on for whatever reason from old marriage and start a new life that's his choice... If his previous wife wants to move on as well that's her choice... It's not by force to stay in marriage.

Let them respectfully sort their life out as far as they are not breaking any laws.

The funny thing is those complaining are like flies looking for shit and they stink and the skelonton in their cupboards are not even dry yet as they type shit.
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Superpower(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Chiminemine:
is like you want thuder to fire you join that stupid phone you're using to type this rubbish? Was I talking to you? Better mind you business. I just said my mind that's all. What I said didn't deserve a mention. So please mind your sef.
You posted your opinion on a public forum if you don't want anybody to mention you keep your opinion to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by RICHSATAN: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
vickydevoka:

aburo. age is shittt. abobi someone like toyin does not give a flying Bleep about sapiosexuals, she don meet them tire. abobi. dick game is what is working here. the other things na added advantage

1 Like

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by ikeseeholdings1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Toyin never cares about the man`s wife happiness...who cares about the Guy happiness?. No one knows what the Guy was going through in his marriage,had something happened to the Guy now and the truth about his marriage was revealed,everyone will be shouting God. i have come to realize one thing in this life,live your daily life like there will be no tomorrow,do what makes you happy and don't care about people,s opinion.
When i got married to My wife,i made a vow never to have something to do with a married woman,but after 13years of My marriage,i discovered that My wife has been sleeping with married men. What do you want me to do now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Chiminemine(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Superpower:
You posted your opinion on a public forum if you don't want anybody to mention you keep your opinion to yourself.
okay sir.
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Champneys: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
vickydevoka:

What has age got to do with it?
Its 2021, fu...ck off with the age nonsense, as long as both of them are not underaged or minors!
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Toks2008:

You are the one digracing us with your shallow mindset. How many girlfriends do you have?
Please allow people live their lives.

Am not married or engage

This people are married and they went to court for register and they were join in the church he stil went to social media to embrass his family dont you no internet safe if the guy doesnt respect his wife he shoild respect God that join both of them togethet
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Champneys: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
ikeseeholdings1:
Toyin never cares about the man`s wife happiness...who cares about the Guy happiness?. No one knows what the Guy was going through in his marriage,had something happened to the Guy now and the truth about his marriage was revealed,everyone will be shouting God. i have come to realize one thing in this life,live your daily life like there will be no tomorrow,do what makes you happy and don't care about people,s opinion.
When i got married to My wife,i made a vow never to have something to do with a married woman,but after 13years of My marriage,i discovered that My wife has been sleeping with married men. What do you want me to do now?

Toyin's business is the guy, she has no business with the woman.
She will only be in the wrong if she started the relationship while the man was still with his estranged wife.

1 Like

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Lashist(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
No be the reknowned lesbian that was doing naked pics with slim waste olosho actress
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
ikeseeholdings1:
Them Tie your Penis and Legs put for the Woman Waist?!No Free that Woman Till She Finds a Reason to Kill You.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
vickydevoka:

I've seen from your profile that you've been on Nairaland since 2013 so you can't be a kid, but your comment sounded like you're one. No offence. Good dick can lead to marriage proposal on the spot. Take it from me. Ladies who have their own money or who believe that they can always make their own money (and who know themselves and what their red lines are) behave differently compared to gold digging 2 kobo women.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by ayenale1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
With all nude this nude that...20m for sleeping in kaduna, Dubai this Dubai that...snatching this man from his wife means Toyin no get class walahi, with 50 naira noodles aswear i go sxxx Toyin...
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Toks2008(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
ikeseeholdings1:

Bro at my age I have seen things and I have experienced things. I shake my head and cry inside when I see posts from people who have no single clue of what real romance is all about.. people who are still dreamers, those who have positioned themselves for dangerous heartbreak with their very naïve mind-set and no matter what you say, experience always remain the best teacher.

With what I have seen in this life as regards romance., I just advise people not to have any high expectation at all...INFACT JUST PREPARE YOURSELF FOR UNPLEASANT SURPRISES.

Bro i feel your pain. See these ladies cheat more and they are more brutal in their ways. Just get a lady to raise a family with and dont have any expectation of getting a decent lady else.

Love your wife all the same cos most of them are in the same boat o. There is hardly any sexually decent ladies out there.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Champneys: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lashist:
No be the reknowned lesbian that was doing naked pics with slim waste olosho actress

You are a shallow prat!
Shut the fu..ck up, grow up or get lost!!
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by wany(f): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Igwe355:
I cant blame the women, it's the man I blame. Why do you want to keep compounding your already compounded life. You have a marriage at the brink of collapse, yet you go propose to marry another woman.

Men like to complicate matter for themselves seriously. They can form like they are very smart and logical sometimes which will eventually amount to nothing.

You wee just use your hand and kee yourself ode...... grin

I come in peace cool
Sad a man's life is a life of regret undecided
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
So is the man a candy or toy to be snatched? A grown adult man left his wife and kids to be with another woman.

There is a reason why there is bigamy ,a punishment for the offending spouse. I hate it when people say a man was snatched. Yes it is a question of morality on the part of toyin,but let's not ignore the elephant in the room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Toks2008(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

Am not married or engage

This people are married and they went to court for register and they were join in the church he stil went to social media to embrass his family dont you no internet safe if the guy doesnt respect his wife he shoild respect God that join both of them togethet

Guy there are stories hidden from the world. Nevertheless it is a man's prerogative to be with a lady or have more..it has nothing to do with disrespect.

See, there are no fresh guys out there perse for ladies who are in their mid or late 30s cos most guys in tha category are either divorced, widowers, baby daddies and so on and these ladies need to be with a man so what will they do?

Even a widower or divorcee will still prefer to go for younger ladies so just allow these ladies make their choice. There is nothing wrong in a lady wanting to be a second wife and dont bother about these hypocritical ladies wailing upandan cos if Dangote decides to make any of them baby mama this minute they will go to chirch to do thanks giving.

Just let people make their choices and live their lives.

1 Like

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by 12inchess: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Toks2008:

There is nothing like husband snatching...what we have is husband sharing and it has been like that since the days of Abraham.

I just pity all these female toddlers who are still in their 20s with the lame mentality that they cant share their husband....laslas you will be displaced to live a lonely life.
He should have atleast divorced the said lady properly before moving on to someone else.

About the husband sharing thing. Let's be honest, it's very tough for a man to stay with one woman. I seen even pastors scoping other girls. I believe it's easier for women in general.
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by StUriah(m): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Just imagine... somebody will now marry this woman. Ah! this world no just balance

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by 12inchess: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wittyduchess:
So is the man a candy or toy to be snatched? A grown adult man left his wife and kids to be with another woman.

There is a reason why there is bigamy ,a punishment for the offending spouse. I hate it when people say a man was snatched. Yes it is a question of morality on the part of toyin,but let's not ignore the elephant in the room. I hate men who do this with every fiber ,vein and blood in me.
Technically, he has not committed any crime. He only proposed which is morally wrong without divorcing the first wife. Besides I believe the Nigerian constitution allows for polygamy right?

1 Like

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
12inchess:

Technically, he has not committed any crime. He only proposed which is morally wrong without divorcing the first wife. Besides I believe the Nigerian constitution allows for polygamy right?
That is what I am trying to find out. Lawyers need to help us out so we will know exactly what we are dealing with.

I want to know if bigamy is enforcible in Nigeria and under which context.
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Toks2008(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
12inchess:

He should have atleast divorced the said lady properly before moving on to someone else.

About the husband sharing thing. Let's be honest, it's very tough for a man to stay with one woman. I seen even pastors scoping other girls. I believe it's easier for women in general.

Any lady who accepts this age long fact that a man is polygamous will experience the beat marriage ever.

We have guys who choose to be with one lady all their lives and it is a matter of choice but that does not mean a lady should expect that from her husband..it is the most foolish thing any lady will do.

Just do your best to be the man's favourite and let him be. You don't need to divorce any lady before you can marry another one, we are not in the West. If the lady wants to stay, fine and if she wants to leave, all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by sojfarm: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Some people, as they will be shouting Jesus, so the conveyor to hell fire will be activated for them because prayers and repentance are only relevant before death.

Repent now when you can. Next minutes may be very too late.
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Davesaves(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
the funny thing is women act like marriage is no achievement but they can even collect another woman's husband just to answer Mrs... I pity women sha. this hustle for a man is not easy

1 Like

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Toks2008(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
12inchess:

There are different types of marriages.

If they do just traditional, the man can marry extra wives without issues.

If they had a customary marriage the man can also marry more wives.

The issue is with Court marriage or registry as some call it...the man needs to divorce the legally married one before marrying another woman.

1 Like

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by TheRedpillguy: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Romanoff:
When you hear men are scum, na this one type them dey talk about.

The woman that also decided to be dating another woman's husband and even accepting a ring from him is scum.

Nigerian actresses collecting husband's like Thanos collecting Infinity stones on his gauntlet.

Radarada.

Hehe. Best comment ever.
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Toks2008:

This blogger deserves to be flogged publicly.

Lame and malicious report. Very crass and tasteless.
Did the blogger tell lies? Is he or is he not married? Has he divorced the first before proposing to the second?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbakwe 'John Lee' Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.