Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,985 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him (63369 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by popopo7: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
sad
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Godmother(f): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Someone should wake that guy up and kill him properly. Idiot!

How can you kill yourself because you were cheated on.
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Makebitcoin: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
for real
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
post=99118705:
Update From . COM

A 400 level student of the Federal University of Dutse, Jigawa State identified as Abdul, has reportedly committed suicide after his girlfriend cheated on him, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The deceased, a Mathematics student described as a First Class material, reportedly drank a poisonous substance suspected to be Sniper.

According to reports Obtained By , his girlfriend identified as Rafi'atu, a 200 level student of same institution, allegedly ended their relationship and went to Kano to spend Valentine's Day with another guy.

See Posts As Obtained By Below:

Source: Twitter User

https://mobile.twitter.com/Uthmann__/status/1361405990420291588

Lori iro
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by offset67(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
bastard idiotic fool burn in hell son of a Bitch
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Polynek(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What is wrong with all these pussy asss kids...
These are pussy asss kids raised by weak fathers and their mother reinforce it...

I think it is time they introduce some Essential course into Tertiary curriculum just like CED
Courses like ruggedity, toughness, hardness and street wise...should be introduced( ruggedity 217, toughness 120, hardness 318 and street wise 228)
Damnnnnn....what is wrong with niggarrrrz of these days
Even if the heart break is strong.....why not inform the rest of your niggarrrrs..probably they will console you and take the trauma from you by booking hotel for you, arrange some paid runs babe for you...buy and tie enough weed and supply you with enough bottles...
With these things that emotional trauma will die if not instantly then gradually it will die
Bro your comments de off me steady aswear
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Polynek(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
I always tell my friends who are dating to always love with their HEAD and not HEART. 4 me am d lax person to experience a heartbreak base on relationship, dat is d promise I hv promised my LOVELY-HEART

1 Like

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by walkingshadow911: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Could it be that the guy wasn't aware he was knacking his fellow guy's girl. Do you guy's really have respect for BROTHERHOOD. Or you just like blaming we ladies all the time? cheesy

the one sending money wasn't a corper but her fiance according to her lol.
you call someone your fiance and u are using his money to breastfeed another fuckmate, who does dat pls... BROTHERHOOD from the street dont take that kinda hoe serious menh. 3 corpers dated her before we left service year lol

modified: you ladies dont really know what we guys want from you. you only knows what we needed which is arguably sex, sex, sex. And you get more confused wheneva we do the chop and clean mouth things grin
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by walkingshadow911: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
UTAN28:
The reason why niggas need 15 to 20 women in thier lives
No time to look what this one is doing
If this one cheats fvck the other one
Life goes on

i avoided every other babe for this girl ehn. wen the shit goes down, 2 weeks of sleepless night i begin to develop heart pain. excruciating pain for dat matter .she was my karmagrin. but i scaled thru sha, dont ask me how.

i m currently with another one now, but I'm guiding my heart with AK47. she thought i don't really like her that much, not knowing it all strategies.

u see all this small girls, they can jump ship at anytime o.
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by vanpetre(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oizee:
u wasted your life bcuz of ordinary girlfriend? I don't even know what to say....

Bro actually he did wrong, but brother e no easy ooo... To run from that spirit when it done on you. I have that same thing, I nearly try to misbehave cos the love I have for my ex and she left me for no reason.. But I was grateful God help me to save myself from that thought. My brother's no carry any woman put for head even your wife... Because..wetin another man do to keep his wife no be wetin u really need to do to keep your wife ooo. Na God fit help you!!! Women na problem wey no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
walkingshadow911:

the one sending money wasn't a corper but her fiance according to her lol.
you call someone your fiance and u are using his money to breastfeed another fuckmate, who does dat pls... BROTHERHOOD from the street dont take that kinda hoe serious menh. 3 corpers dated her before we left service year lol

modified: you ladies dont really know what we guys want from you. you only knows what we needed which is arguably sex, sex, sex. And you get more confused wheneva we do the chop and clean mouth things grin

Oh, you calling her a hoe now lol grin. You are really funny. That honey pot between our legs hardly make you guy's reason straight. Once it comes to puccy matters you go GAGA. Chop and clean mouth kor chop I chop ni grin.

And when they find out another guy is chopping their own the can't bear, the run for snipper or the ropes and commit SUICIDE . They forget their philosophy of chop and clean mouth and be shouting hoes up and down hating on women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Muumuu chai first class material co first class mat ni thats what they say when ur dead "he was first class material g.p of 5.5"mtchew

1 Like

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Faithfulness88: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.. Just feeling for his parents and Loved ones.Sucide is not an option.
Once you are successful in life women must rush you.
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by winner37(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
i will never die because of one pussy for plenty pussy to cry......

am in that guy's shoes because my girlfriend Bleep up with me I felt hurt ,I know how he felt for him to take off his life ....
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Thazard(m): 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
RICHSATAN:
idiots like him will be getting his ass bleeped my my gay demons in the hottest part of hell.
atleast kill her first before u kill yourself so that my demons in hell will give u small respect undecided angry

cheesy
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Dying over IJMB student angry

Ko funny rara
Oh, it would have made sense if he died over PhD student? You funny o
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Pussy ass niggar. Simp of life.
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
"Goodnight hero" bawo? It should be "Goodnight fool" I pity his parents.
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by lushak(m): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2021
One less simp and idiot to worry about. Next news please!!!
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by scottyy: 2:14am On Feb 17, 2021
He was likely depressed already
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by mysticwarrior(m): 2:36am On Feb 17, 2021
dollytino4real:
to die no easy o! u must pass thru pains first! no human worth that pain abeg
you sounded like someone speaking from experience, you don die before?
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Dyonne: 4:16am On Feb 17, 2021
cchub:
bloody simp

"Bitch Dependency is no laughing matter. Addiction to a bitch can fucck with your life, your friends, your health, and, scary enough, even your money.

It's a disease.
A Pymp Named Slickback would appreciate some credit for using his words.
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Hywell: 4:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Prostate enlargement is quite common in men from their 40s. It starts slowly and progresses. Most people don't even know until they start getting symptoms.
When a male visits the gents, and spends so much time shaking the penis for the urine to fully come out, then something is terribly wrong.
Let's get more details about the senior citizens solution pack for men. Go to www.ridahealth.com/iwetim
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Exodora: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2021
The funny part is that there are many of them here , they are the ones that mostly say shi# about women they still go on claiming redpill only on social media while in reality they are the weak type .
It was not the cheating that killed him he has being depressed already , suicide don't just happen it takes accumulation of other frustration .
He has been habouring things in his mind for sometime now before she cheated on him , the cheating is just an accomplance .
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by dollytino4real(f): 6:08am On Feb 17, 2021
mysticwarrior:
you sounded like someone speaking from experience, you don die before?
so u have not read other comments y i said so
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by ATTemi: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2021
My first and only heartbreak, my cousin that stays with me then took me to bk, buy enough SK, control one sharp otolo 4 me make I use dey alright...a week later, I realised nobody is loyal, jx have fun and move on!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What is wrong with all these pussy asss kids...
These are pussy asss kids raised by weak fathers and their mother reinforce it...

I think it is time they introduce some Essential course into Tertiary curriculum just like CED
Courses like ruggedity, toughness, hardness and street wise...should be introduced( ruggedity 217, toughness 120, hardness 318 and street wise 228)
Damnnnnn....what is wrong with niggarrrrz of these days
Even if the heart break is strong.....why not inform the rest of your niggarrrrs..probably they will console you and take the trauma from you by booking hotel for you, arrange some paid runs babe for you...buy and tie enough weed and supply you with enough bottles...
With these things that emotional trauma will die if not instantly then gradually it will die
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by lucky4west: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2021
nonsense! u had your life ahead of you but decided to end it in suicide simply because of lust and fornication? first class material all wasted because of lust...if a woman is not willing to stay with you move on...life is not all about sex...now who loses? all ur parents efforts wasted?
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Draslo:
Kanye West's Piss on your grave comes to mind. angry

Fine boy like dis dies for that ugly Kayanmata addicted vagina specie. 400 level. First Class material. Sniper. For IJMB student. Student wey no get mind write JAMB. Cheiiii! You no die well.

Spits!

Its travis Scott's

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Draslo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
nigeriansamurai:

Its travis Scott's
Right.
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by tbibuzz(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
post=99118984:
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

Moe like good night pathetic coward
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by walkingshadow911: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Oh, you calling her a hoe now lol grin. You are really funny. That honey pot between our legs hardly make you guy's reason straight. Once it comes to puccy matters you go GAGA. Chop and clean mouth kor chop I chop ni grin.

And when they find out another guy is chopping their own the can't bear, the run for snipper or the ropes and commit SUICIDE . They forget their philosophy of chop and clean mouth or be shouting hoes up and down hating on women.

na you biko o. but we like dem hoes shacheesy

money brings bitches, bitches brings life. -2pac
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by success10(m): 6:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Romanoff:
Smh.

Let me join the Nairaland Anti Simp association to donate him to the council of Simps.

Take your life over a gf, not even a wife.
Even Wife...
taken your life because of woman doesn't worth it please...
I had prepared for the worst to come..
if I caught my wife cheating, I won't kill myself for that...
I would rather send her back to her father's house

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club / Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital / Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.