Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Advice Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed Urgently (398 Views)

Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production / Advice Needed On Setting Up A Block Industry / Advice Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently by olurili(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Great people of nairaland,pls sir/ma i need your advice,pls tell me the kind of business i can start with 200k,i mean buying and selling,my location is ibadan......Thanks

NB:PLS BUYING AND SELLING,I DONT WANT ONLINE BUSINESS
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2021
My advice is that you should let your business revolve around people's need on a daily basis.that way you can be sure of steady inflow of money.Just look around you and analyse your environ in ibadan for wat pple need.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by olurili(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
francishappy:
My advice is that you should let your business revolve around people's need on a daily basis.that way you can be sure of steady inflow of money.Just look around you and analyse your environ in ibadan for wat pple need.
Thank sir

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Euforia: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
olurili:
Great people of nairaland,pls sir/ma i need your advice,pls tell me the kind of business i can start with 200k,i mean buying and selling,my location is ibadan......Thanks

NB:PLS BUYING AND SELLING,I DONT WANT ONLINE BUSINESS

I will contribute to this thread to the best of my ability because of the bolded.
There is absolutely no way flesh and blood would have revealed this to you.
You have already taken the right decision, all you need now is to choose which particular path to take.
My prayer is that through this thread clarity will become yours as you take this major step in your life.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Euforia: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
francishappy:

Please take this is as one of the best pieces of advice you will draw from this platform. @francishappy has in one post summarized what you need to do and how to go about it.

Please study the bolded very carefully.

I will like to expand on what he has suggested subsequently.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by lilioj: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Follow the advice of looking around your area and solving their problems or providing their daily needs, there is a woman in my area, gosh her turnover will be more than 20k a day, she charges phones, batteries @50/100 per charge and we have good power supply, her target is the masons,bike men and market women around her who want to charge their phones and batteries, she also sells softdrinks and snacks now she has added POS .
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by olurili(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Euforia:

I will contribute to this thread to the best of my ability because of the bolded.
There is absolutely no way flesh and blood would have revealed this to you.
You have already taken the right decision, all you need now is to choose which particular path to take.
My prayer is that through this thread clarity will become yours as you take this major step in your life.

pls sir/ma,i dont understand your point
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Euforia: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2021
olurili:
pls sir/ma,i dont understand your point

I am planning to make my suggestions in tranches as I may not have time to type out everything in one fell swoop.

I will start out by saying that 200k is a lot of money and it can transform your life completely over time) if well managed.

Your best bet is to look around your neighbourhood and seek out a product that you can INTRODUCE to the retailers there. Please ensure that it is a product that has a daily demand. It should also be a product that people can afford and are willing to pay for. Your target should be to start selling something that can give you a weekly turnover of 200k with a minimum of 10k profit at the beginning with a view to growing the profit margin into 20k per week. I would prefer that you start with a business that does not require a large shop. If you can start out without a shop that would be better for you. Several products exist that you can sell and make significant profits from right there in your Ibadan neighbourhood. A poster mentioned the charging business as a possible venture for you.

Another area you could consider is eggs distribution. This is a wonderful business with a lot of intrigues but very profitable. Your best bet is becoming a distributor i.e sourcing the eggs from a farm and distributing it among retailers in your neighbourhood. It would be nice if you found someone who can teach you this business thus making your progress more rapid and reducing your mistakes and losses.

Another product that is really selling is soft drinks distribution. If you look around you will find out that the consumption of soft drinks appears to have increased somewhat phenomenally. So many people are now involved in selling soft-drinks. you could invest less than the capital you have make a tidy profit daily. You don't even have to rent a shop specifically for it as many people start out with whatever they have.

Bread sales for me is the most profitable of all fast moving consumer goods. It is also one product that has a very good return on investment and this comes together with a superior time value of money consideration. Within the bread value chain, you can operate as distributor, a major retailer or a Table Topper. I would think that with the sheer quantum of money available to you at the moment your best approach at this time is to invest as a distributor. Please consider selling a bread brand that is not yet selling in your neighbourhood.
If you can procure a container and locate it at a high traffic junction and then stock all manners of bread then you would be in the gravy train and would experience profitability at its best.

If you check Nairaland business section there are threads on bread and eggs and indeed a lot of other enterprises. take a look and discover which best meets your expectations.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by olurili(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Euforia:

I am planning to make my suggestions in tranches as I may not have time to type out everything in one fell swoop.

I will start out by saying that 200k is a lot of money and it can transform your life completely over time) if well managed.

Your best bet is to look around your neighbourhood and seek out a product that you can INTRODUCE to the retailers there. Please ensure that it is a product that has a daily demand. It should also be a product that people can afford and are willing to pay for. Your target should be to start selling something that can give you a weekly turnover of 200k with a minimum of 10k profit at the beginning with a view to growing the profit margin into 20k per week. I would prefer that you start with a business that does not require a large shop. If you can start out without a shop that would be better for you. Several products exist that you can sell and make significant profits from right there in your Ibadan neighbourhood. A poster mentioned the charging business as a possible venture for you.

Another area you could consider is eggs distribution. This is a wonderful business with a lot of intrigues but very profitable. Your best bet is becoming a distributor i.e sourcing the eggs from a farm and distributing it among retailers in your neighbourhood. It would be nice if you found someone who can teach you this business thus making your progress more rapid and reducing your mistakes and losses.

Another product that is really selling is soft drinks distribution. If you look around you will find out that the consumption of soft drinks appears to have increased somewhat phenomenally. So many people are now involved in selling soft-drinks. you could invest less than the capital you have make a tidy profit daily. You don't even have to rent a shop specifically for it as many people start out with whatever they have.

Bread sales for me is the most profitable of all fast moving consumer goods. It is also one product that has a very good return on investment and this comes together with a superior time value of money consideration. Within the bread value chain, you can operate as distributor, a major retailer or a Table Topper. I would think that with the sheer quantum of money available to you at the moment your best approach at this time is to invest as a distributor. Please consider selling a bread brand that is not yet selling in your neighbourhood.
If you can procure a container and locate it at a high traffic junction and then stock all manners of bread then you would be in the gravy train and would experience profitability at its best.

If you check Nairaland business section there are threads on bread and eggs and indeed a lot of other enterprises. take a look and discover which best meets your expectations.
God bless you sir/ma
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Euforia: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
olurili:
God bless you sir/ma

Amen!

And you too.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Euforia: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2021
francishappy:

Please take this is as one of the best pieces of advice you will draw from this platform. @francishappy has in one post summarized what you need to do and how to go about it.

Please study the bolded very carefully.

I will like to expand on what he has suggested subsequently.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by olurili(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello everyone

(1) (Reply)

Buy Goods From China And Ship Them To You In Nigeria / Get Canva Pro For Free / Dominique 123 Is A Scammer!!! Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.