Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) (46233 Views)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England / Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
that guy they caught in first picture must me a yoruba guy, because the look of his mouth what he shouted na .... aaahhh! ,and na only yoruba ppl get that exclamation.

1 Like

Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by heniford2: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
stage stuff
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Anambra youths should go and burn down governor's lodge. Obiano must be an idiot. ontop 75billion he still wants to extort money from innocent citizens.
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Felabrity: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rubbish

They even carry camera follow body

The lady on Tricycle is not wearing facemask

Why did they not arrest her?

1 Like

Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Limassol(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
sojfarm:
Some people just want to die. Use nose mask for your own good, SIMPLE

While equally essential measures such as social distancing and washing has been thrown out of the window, right? Funny is some of the law enforcement officers are not even wearing their masks properly.

Nigeria= A joke cheesy.
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Focusmind: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
majamajic:
Hahaha

Good for meme

I just couldn't stop laughing. The guy was practically shouting on top of his voice. See the fear in the shout sef! grin
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by mkpologwu(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Looking at the first picture, the guy was trying his hand on the task force man's pocket to steal his phone. But if na me, I go forget his phone and give him backsided headbutt
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Minjim: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
That guy in black is the scapegoat.

This lady though

Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by BlackPantherxXx: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bouz:
Bouz to his father Oga rest na, must you be foolish all the time. wetin concern tinubu here now.
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Ceeogbaru2: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Let them come to mgbuka obosi... Those task force here at Mgbuka is doing I m.... We move....
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Emekaonline: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

He was shouting:

"Ahhhhhh... Tinubu!" cheesy

Even in the East, Tinubu is your headache and nemesis. Hahahahahahahha
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Ykc2(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Which time igbo people begin opening their mouth like our cousins from West? angry

2 Likes

Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by luckydion(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hmmm! Nigeria & Drama... all this gri-gri will end...

Continuity!........ Continuity!! ....... Continuity!!!

No Reasonable Development without Continuity in Governance

What make the subjects/followers, obedience to instructions is "Exemplary Action".

Hope action continues till this plague is no more... not gra, gra action.
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Marv650(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Is it too hard to use the Facemask and save your life?

Check my signature to help your brand.
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Displaced of a serious priority. There is herdsmen and banditry in the land, no such energy is deployed to task force them. Funny leaders we have here.
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Dearlord(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Let me honestly state the nude facts here "every Nigerian in authority or by the corridor of power are SENSELESS"

1 Like

Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by JONSYN7154: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Queenlovely:
that first picture na meme
am telling you grin
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Emekaonline: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
MysteryShopper:
This one open mouth like a yoruba man cheesy

I guess one Yoruba man bashed and donated spam for one of your mothers in the East to deliver the boy just like FFK was busy bashing your warlord's wife. Hahahahah
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nawawo

Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Dearlord(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Let me honestly state the nude facts here "every Nigerian in authority or by the corridor of power are wicked"
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Emekaonline: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ykc2:
Which time igbo people begin opening their mouth like our cousins from West? angry

No the guy is a product of a bashing of one of your mothers in the SE and sperm donation just like FFK was busy bashing Bianca the wife of your warlord
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by duro4chang(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
iLegendd:

Everything must not be Lagos. At least, Lagos should learn from other states.
Teacher don't teach me...
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by RICHSATAN: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
majamajic:
Hahaha

Good for meme
the guy go suffer for nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Bennysam: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
JudgeKronos:
We always overdo irrelevant things in this country ..

People like is why this country is it's today because you disobey law and when law enforcement agencies try to correct you, you blame government but little you can do you won't do them
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by blamingthedevil: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
that guy they caught in first picture must me a yoruba guy, because the look of his mouth what he shouted na .... aaahhh! ,and na only yoruba ppl get that exclamation.

Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Pyhonist: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
The guy is like mogbee o I don enter gbese. Na 10 bale you go pay
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Bennysam: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Uyi168:
Silly, useless, good for nothing task force..
angry
Our mentality as a black is very bas
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Bennysam: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Uyi168:
Silly, useless, good for nothing task force..
angry
Our mentality as a black is very bad
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Ykc2(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Emekaonline:

No the guy is a product of a bashing of one of your mothers in the SE and sperm donation just like FFK was busy bashing Bianca the wife of your warlord
even David wey you dey worship na half igbo, hustle make we go give you one igbo girl to marry thats dream of every afonja person,you see fkk don born yellow children body dey sweet him ,sheyi law nko? Just hustle before your family go marry one taibatu or kudirat abi muosurat or wasilat abi weyimotu or or tawakaliotu or muyibaotu what of jumokeotu bimpeotu grin grin
Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by blamingthedevil: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ykc2:

Re: Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) by Bennysam: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
superior1:
Those who can’t afford a mask nko? As the Govt provided mask before this stupid crackdown?

You are a baboon. You assume everyone has even 10kobo on them?. Arindi supporting power drunk tyrants
Keep shut my friend you want government to provide everything for free for you ,lazy idiot

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asaba: 4 People Die Mysteriously In A Newly Rented Flat / Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) / #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.