Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / / (986 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

/ by NewDelhi(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: / by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
That serves him right,all the herbs he has taken to devour sombodys daughter should take their pound of flesh on his organ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: / by Hugomexis(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
He shouldn't bother himself over hoes.She was shagging another man that's why she switched off her phone.

1 Like

Re: / by Liposure: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Trust amakas at your own peril.
Re: / by budaatum: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
You neighbour or yourself? You should know we have difficulty saying no and will tell you soon come instead especially if you are not worth visiting.

Suggestion. Make yourself irresistible and we will beg to visit you. We'll even bring the drinks and cooked nice meal and condoms too and refuse to leave when you're done.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: / by anitabella: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:
That serves him right,all the herbs he has taken to devour sombodys daughter should take their pound of flesh on his organ

You don't have sense... How did you know he took herbs... Always quick to judge... Can't the guy just have a normal time or lunch with her without sex... Lots of guy do that for ur information...

2 Likes

Re: / by Meedon: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigerian girls are awesome...

1 Like

Re: / by fati2001(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
NewDelhi:
Now this neighbor of mine was lamenting last week. He invited a lady to come to over, she promised she would. He went to the super market, bought drinks and cooked a nice meal for her . An hour had passed the agreed time, an hour turned to 2 , then 3, then 4. He tried calling but she wasn't picking and at a point she switched off her phone. He was disappointed . Guyman just went to the kitchen to eat the food he had cooked for her and went to bed.

Now I can relate. I've experienced this so many times many years back. If you wouldn't make it why not just say the truth or even at that just call and apologize. If it's a guy that promised you something and he failed to fulfil it, you'd be quick to shout men are scum, men are useless etc.

BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

1 Like

Re: / by NewDelhi(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:
You neighbour or yourself? You should know we have difficulty saying no and will tell you soon come instead especially if you are not worth visiting.

Suggestion. Make yourself irresistible and we will beg to visit you. We'll even bring the drinks and cooked nice meal and condoms too and refuse to leave when you're done.

Good luck.
My neighbor.

Moreover talk to me politely, me and your pman no be mates for anything.
Re: / by budaatum: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
NewDelhi:

My neighbor.

Moreover talk to me politely, me and your pman no be mates for anything.
I am most definitely not your mate for anything. Add like a couple of scores to where you are and you'd understand. Trust me, that was the polite version.

You keep working on yourself now. You are able.

1 Like

Re: / by NewDelhi(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:

I am most definitely not your mate for anything. Add like a couple of scores to where you are and you'd understand. Trust me, that was the polite version.

You keep working on yourself now. You are able.
Be careful, if you don't know me go and ask around.
Re: / by budaatum: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
NewDelhi:

Be careful, if you don't know me go and ask around.

Be careful, if you don't know me go and ask around
Re: / by stupidmod3: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:
undecided who dey type for u?
Re: / by stupidmod3: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
anitabella:

You don't have sense... How did you know he took herbs... Always quick to judge... Can't the guy just have a normal time or lunch with her without sex... Lots of guy do that for ur information...
not d once she has met, from her profile every guy that come her way wanna bang

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who He Is Looking At? / . / They get stuck, So He Has To Deliver The Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.