Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan (62167 Views)

Plateau Group Accuses Tallen, Dimka, Others Of Being PDP Mole In APC / Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Antoeni(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
THINGS HARD OHH

EVEN TO GET LIKES THESE DAYS FOR Nairaland NA BASED ON CONNECTION.

24 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Rahkman: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
grin
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by D10so: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
grin
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Amspecial: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
grin
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by wink2015(m): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kriss216:
Please don't bring innocent sex workers into Dimka's downfall.

Dimka was already a failed coupist and a fugitive before frolicking with innocent sex workers in Afikpo.

But Late Lt Col Buka S. Dimka was not a very inteligent military officer.

He had the choice of fleeing the country as he was not captured immediately on the day of the coup.

It took several days before the security agencies got information about his whereabout.

If he was wise he could have fled the country using one of the eastern border town and then flee to Cameroun.

But he was toasting a woman.

11 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
At least he killed murtala that is OK by me.

7 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by kerry57: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Old Tory for nairaland
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Wolfeye: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
My hero.
Fvcked that rapist called murtala up.
Nice.

I wish I was there to see murtala die.
I would have been laughing my ass off while he was clutching his chest in traffic wheezing.
I hope the Innocent souls he slaughtered at asaba turn his back to a pepper grinder in the after-life.

12 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by berryPee(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
The fear of woman is the beginning of LONG LIFE
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wolfeye:
My hero.
Fvcked that rapist called murtala up.
Nice.

I wish I was there to see murtala die.
I would have been laughing my ass off while he was clutching his chest in traffic wheezing.
I hope the Innocent souls he slaughtered at asaba turn his back to a pepper grinder in the after-life.
I swear, I for laugh ehn. I wish he was tortured ehn, I know I have some nasty torture ideas.

5 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Jh0wsef(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Toto powerr
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by AfonjaConehead: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Well good thing he blow up that monster
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Fxmanager(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Okay
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by nairalee(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
This wasn't sex workers fault naa
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by beejayodus(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dpharisee:
When General Ogbemudia painstakingly gathered the manuscripts used by the Biafra research and engineering unit after the war with a mindset that the victorious Nigeria side will use it to become a technological house in Africa and presented it to the Armed Forces Ruling Council it was Dimka who angrily set it all on fire whilst screaming that the manuscripts was the reason the Biafrans were able to prolong the war.
Some of those Biafran engineers subsequently left the country to US to become lecturers and designers to the detriment of Nigeria.
Sentiments and nepotism has really dealt with Nigeria, sorry for deviating from the main story.
I really doubt this your story o. Dimka was never a member of the SMC, later renamed AFRC, by Babangida. He was too junior an officer to be a member. Even more senior officers like Akinriande, Isiama and Adekunle were never members, not to talk of Dimka who was a captain/major at the time.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dpharisee:
When General Ogbemudia painstakingly gathered the manuscripts used by the Biafra research and engineering unit after the war with a mindset that the victorious Nigeria side will use it to become a technological house in Africa and presented it to the Armed Forces Ruling Council it was Dimka who angrily set it all on fire whilst screaming that the manuscripts was the reason the Biafrans were able to prolong the war.
Some of those Biafran engineers subsequently left the country to US to become lecturers and designers to the detriment of Nigeria.
Sentiments and nepotism has really dealt with Nigeria, sorry for deviating from the main story.
Where are your sources?

5 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Jabioro: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
He was created from Samson remained..He met many Jelila that gave him uo to the security..
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Proverbs 31
1 The sayings of King Lemuel--an oracle his mother taught him:
2 O my son, O son of my womb, O son of my vows,
3 do not spend your strength on women, your vigor on those who ruin kings.
4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel-- not for kings to drink wine, not for rulers to crave beer,
5 Lest they drink and forget what the law decrees

The crave for paid sex has deprived many of their lives, jobs,marriages, businesses ,destinies (single or married. even now more than ever before rather than brag about accomplishments, men would rather brag about how many paid sexual partners they have had ,,,,, online and offline..

He who has ears let them hear......destinies are given free of charge, the choice of whether to lose it or fight for it free as well

4 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by staga: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is the most stupid account of the events that led to Dimka's arrest.

Dimka had served in the Afikpo area and he knew the lady Beatrice Ugochi. In fact they had dated while he was there. She was not a prostitute as many claim. Dimka was also know to some of the girl's relations.

It was the fact that Dimka had served in Afikpo previously and was a known face that got him into trouble as a few people recognized him. He had been planning to use the Afikpo road towards Ogoja to flee to Cameroun.

18 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by ajebuter(f): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Executed on 15th May 1976?

On my 2nd birthday?

Why na!

2 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Beverlyjean(f): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
He really had the resemblance with Al mustapha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by olisaEze(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
The coup had failed already, and the useless moraforka had no self control over his John Thomas, wetin concern olosho with im plan?

The country would have been totally bankrupt & one hell of an olosho haven by now if Dimka's coup had been successful. cool

1 Like

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by God2man2again(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
I guess his hands and brain were full of innocent blood of Muritala, so he could not take the right decision. Hunted and haunted by innocent blood.

It is not good to kill especially innocent blood, this is because the blood will always cry out to God for vegeance.

4 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
PlayerMeji:
They began beating the girl..

Nigerian Police, smh sad
Abi o. After the hotel guy must have told them he was the one who went to fetch her from another village. Must beating be the next line of action in every situation?

1 Like

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by poseidon12: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
festacman:
Late Bukar Sukar Dimka had ample time to cross the border into Cameroon but his lust for woman's anatomy stood in his way. Reading through his coup speech, it is obvious he had fleshy mammary dangling and caressing back when he was scripting the incohorent write-up. Saying that "Curfew is imposed as from 6am to 6pm." is clear evidence of this.

Imagine having a character like Dimka in the State House if the coup had succeeded.

The one occupying the seat of power right now is worse.

5 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
ajebuter:
Executed on 15th May 1976?

On my 2nd birthday?

Why na!

No wonder that you are very ... grin

Very .. beautiful grin
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nigerian men plans are always ruined by sex and alcohol.

Good that all his plan didn't fall through.

A Typical Nigerian man will spend all his lifetime bedding different girls to prove that he is a man instead of finding the cure of Covid 19 so that he can patent it and be wealthy.

If i am lieing, try visit many of our various institutions, male lecturers are more interested in bedding female students instead of bringing out research to help improve their various fields of study and make a name.

Professor maurice iwu will always be my hero, no matter the ridicule and abuse, he still goes on to improve his field of study and make a name for himself.

Nigerian men are useless. cheesy Are you a typical Nigerian man too? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by realstars: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
The Power Of Sex Is Like Death.
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by poseidon12: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Srillanka:
The man that killed our best president

Your best President The man that destroyed the civil service?

7 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by whirlwind7(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Silly heading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' / Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.