Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:02 PM

B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) (51537 Views)

Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / "God Save Boys!" See Prices Of The Hair Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend Now / I Spend $100k A Week - Davido Boast As He Craves For More Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by heniford2: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
FlyHeight:

They Say It Ain’t Trickin If You Got It... If You Don’t Spend Your Own Sweat, Someone Else Who Has No Idea l How Hard You Worked Will Spend It For You... Sometimes What Most Of Us Would Regard As Exorbitant Is Totally Normal To A lot Of People...

Same reason some people fly first class and other coach; same destination same arrival time, but the heart wants what the heart can afford
common bro this particular cases we are talking about is different mehn buh i see reasons with what you say here buh is not the same ideology
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Lordapson23(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Shellsploit:
When u no be bob marley abi lucky dube..
Here in matogun u wont spend up to 12k per annum to barb that oblong head!

Ah! angry

1 Like

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Makebitcoin: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
no hits just like he never did dude hit the barber shop for clout
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Shellsploit: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bloomeverywhere:

senior man . I hail oo. abeg I wan ask you a question.. how pesin go reach Oke aro, matogun from Ilorin?

Get to the closest motor park in ilorin and ask for a bus goin to ojodu berger bustop, lagos. Take a bus from berger bustop going to pen cinema agege, from pen cinema board okearo. Alight at the last bustop. Ask for bike going to ur preferred address at okearo or matogun.
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Odinaka00(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mhen as at 2012 for unilag I dey spend 700 for hair, so e don reach 15k now? Nawa oo na true say prices if things don go high for Naija oo
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Shellsploit: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Let's be friends wink

shocked
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
You cut hair 5time in a month pls how did you work the calculation Mr Liar?

There are 4 weeks in a month and naturally cutting hair weekly will nearly be impossible and if possible you will ends up with *papa ajasco wicked bald skull* las las bro.

Pls I know you want to flex but take lies out ot the shelf bro.

And for those of you already hailing him shouting see money rants pls go hussle and stop allowing any arrogant wanna flex to give you high BP. Go hussle and stop believing all thrash.
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Revolva(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
I no blame Dem when money scatter everywhere
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Jimmyubah2: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Where the hair wey him dey spend millions to barb? All I see is bald.
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Aboguede(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
RICHSATAN:
rubbish. i spend 5m and i dont loud it angry

Baba nla dash me 1m abeg ibeg
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
That A Huge Sum Of Money Bro
But Its Not Everything We Do That The Public Will Know.
For Instance I Spend 4.20GB Every Day Just To Read Shit In Nairaland. But Many People Will Not Believe Me Just Like They Dont Believe You. grin

I like you...I like you...I like you
It's comments like this that keep me on NL
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by chatinent: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2021

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:
can you explain the bolded

You get into a barbing salon and you are 'hailed' as 'Chairman', and offered a bottle of a cognac to appreciate your coming and glass is brought and drink is opened just for your pleasure, ofcourse you have to share cos you are 'chairmo', then the haircut begins with so much fun and when you leave, you have to demonstrate you are a boss. These are very classy salon, and not some yeye road side barber that this B-Red uses.

You lose money and the barbers make more money than an ordinary 2k haircut you went for.
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Kaymaxine(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ontop that your half-plot hair
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by ikorodureporta: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
it's better you cut that head off
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by imoni1010: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
I know of a man in abuja that makes 800k every day so why are u shouting [Quote author=wale377 post=99123079]Davido cousin, b-red reveals that he spends almost a million to cut his hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euqz8V7UzkM

He revealed that he cut his hair 5times a month and every haircut he pays 20k. He also said that his barber reduces the price to 15k because he’s a regular costumer
[/quote]
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by lekki1444: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You get into a barbing salon and you are 'hailed' as 'Chairman', and offered a bottle of a cognac to appreciate your coming and glass is brought and drink is opened just for your pleasure, ofcourse you have to share cos you are 'chairmo', then the haircut begins with so much fun and when you leave, you have to demonstrate you are a boss. These are very classy salon, and not some yeye road side barber that this B-Red uses.

You lose money and the barbers make more money than an ordinary 2k haircut you went for.
LOLZZZ nice format they are using to extort grin
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by ESHOOZE: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
y u con dey tell us
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by blazepascal(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
so hw much Barber dey charge davido
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
If your hair is a forest, why not

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by KingDash: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
davido and him family members too dey lie...
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by KingDash: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
imoni1010:
I know of a man in abuja that makes 800k every day so why are u shouting [Quote author=wale377 post=99123079]Davido cousin, b-red reveals that he spends almost a million to cut his hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euqz8V7UzkM

He revealed that he cut his hair 5times a month and every haircut he pays 20k. He also said that his barber reduces the price to 15k because he’s a regular costumer
na lie
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Well then, you were simple being cheated. See the creeping baldness na.
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
I bought the 8 colours of ailin charm face powder @ trade fair out of excitement

Ailin charm face powder colour 7&8----- I love you
Please tell a DARK girl....
We no dey find our colour for market Oh!!!

Please am just excited!!!
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by daniel7328(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
e goodi na
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Shinexprints(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
The barber and the Barbee are Zombies[b][/b]
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
HAIR OF LIFE!
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Bloomeverywhere: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Shellsploit:

Get to the closest motor park in ilorin and ask for a bus goin to ojodu berger bustop, lagos. Take a bus from berger bustop going to pen cinema agege, from pen cinema board okearo. Alight at the last bustop. Ask for bike going to ur preferred address at okearo or matogun.
Respect baba! thanks

1 Like

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Shellsploit: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bloomeverywhere:
Respect baba! thanks

U welcome sir
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by winner37(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
okay ,now you are telling us what do you want us to do ? Are you using indirectly to mock a common man ?

is your life ,your money and your sweat eat it don't rise alarm .
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by thorpido(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
read well. He said 900k per year. Not per cut.
N900k per year is still much.That's about N80k per month.Some women don't spend that much on their hair
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
That should be nobody's business and that's why black/Africans are the poorest people on earth because we have a lot of misplaced priorities, no financial knowledge what so ever and we are the most ignorant as well. We spend money on a lot of stupid things, Christmas, New year, Valentine, Birthdays, Burials, Weddings, cars, hairstyle, luxuries, etc and yet we are still the poorest with no generational wealth , the problem with Africans and black people is Most of us are Poor mentally. some have money but still live in poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.