Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) (51570 Views)

Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / "God Save Boys!" See Prices Of The Hair Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend Now / I Spend $100k A Week - Davido Boast As He Craves For More Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by donwhite7(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
And he is still struggling to pave way in the music industry! Well-done sir!!!
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lori iro
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Lilgabby(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Egbami....
Which hair?
Hair where.....
Which..... Lorri ro!
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by SaintUlot: 1:56am On Feb 17, 2021
BigYash:
Na this boy Davido say even if them put bomb inside he career ,e no go gree blow grin. Na only one of his songs,I don use mistake listen to and it was trash.. I am not hating, I just dey talk my mind

You are mixing it up, that's his brother. Bred sings very well.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by romunu(m): 4:39am On Feb 17, 2021
That your block head?
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by ATTemi: 5:59am On Feb 17, 2021
5 times a month....let's assume u apply fertilizer after each hair cut.
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by BigYash: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2021
SaintUlot:

You are mixing it up, that's his brother. Bred sings very well.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
I know. Davido made that statement when Red said,OBO was investing more on Mayokun ,rather that him who is his brother.. Which Bred sings very well, if no be auto-tu....?
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by SaintUlot: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2021
BigYash:
I know. Davido made that statement when Red said,OBO was investing more on Mayokun ,rather that him who is his brother.. Which Bred sings very well, if no be auto-tu....?

That was shina rambo not bred.
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by BigYash: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2021
SaintUlot:

That was shina rambo not bred.
Okay..

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by dareadewuyi: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
And so,what concerns me of that trash?,Agbaje lowo lowo, baba re ni oogun, fun anfani idile won ni.E ba radarada yin lo si Sambisa jare!

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
LMS1:
That A Huge Sum Of Money Bro
But Its Not Everything We Do That The Public Will Know.
For Instance I Spend 4.20GB Every Day Just To Read Shit In Nairaland. But Many People Will Not Believe Me Just Like They Dont Believe You. grin

grin grin grin grin

You dey ment bro
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Oshokalo: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
this guy regret right now go be like,I for no break up with davido,has the guy no dey get likes he won give us lie
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
I don't know the barber but I know he is telling the truth. I have done 10k here in Abuja before

Where in Abuja? Is it Johnny barber, Transcript (by Mr B) or where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Poses With Artificial Human Head On Movie Set (photo) / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) / Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.