Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria (51622 Views)

Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by gwinaB(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
He can't go back to Kano.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Awoleesu(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Omo, I dey reason how I go take commit blasphemy com dey persecuted so that Canada can invite me for asylum ooo...

Be like all my visa refusal will pay off this time, if I can jus take this smart ijapa route! wink.

Can somebody tish me how to be a blasphemer?

Anybody?

Please!!!
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by jrusky(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Better for him as he left fheir region for them with their so called allah that has no love and enjoy horror, pain and blooďshed.

These people atitude made me never to belief its the almighty God they are refering to as allah, I don't belief at all because God that created the universe and everything therein can never seek bloody mortar men help ito be fighting for him, throwing bombs, doing terrorism, beheading human, raping etc sorry no no and no let them tell who da bleep their prophet was refering to as allah.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by RighteousI: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Racoon:
Freedom @ last from fanatics who fight for a non-existent god and leave their own fight for fate.I remember the ? Safiyatu Lawal-the woman convicted to be stoned to death for adultery in sharia court but the 2 men suspected to be responsible were freed by the same court.I think she was adopted and given citizenship by the Vatican City.

Shut up, there's no God but Allah, God bless the Kano hisbah. Rome has fallen.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by just2endowed: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
Could this be the real format
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Thomthom(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
LibertyRep:
Asylum sure.

In the same state, someone was caught on camera stuffing hard currency in his Babanriga yet the same weight of the religious law couldn't be brought against him.
Isn't this hypocrisy?
You dey mind there hypocracy..
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by just2endowed: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
SegFault:

Leave am, him no get sense. Besides why will a sane and sensible human being waste his time doing such nonsense, will it give him more money.

What if he, change his name and maintain clean shave
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
post=99125875:

Thumbs-up to Barrister Alapini, one of the good lawyers we have around.
Nice working along with you during the 16 years of the locust in our nation.
#WeDidOurPart

All these happened when he was 13 years old?
What is bad is bad!
Too bad!!

Addendum:

Still bad!

I KNOW FOR SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS NEWS THAT HE HAS LEFT NIGERIA!
HE HAS LEFT THIS SHITHOLE THAT IS RULED BY A DEAD VEGETABLE WHO IS KNOWN FOR HIS DULLNESS AND EVIL MIND!!! SANE MINDS ARE LEAVING THIS SHITHOLE.
YOU AND YOUR LIKES CAN CONTINUE TO WORSHIP YOUR DARLING DADDY
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Turantula(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Our peaceful friendsvwill be angry
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by blackpanda: 3:22am On Feb 17, 2021
payloader:
Bishop Oyedepo did not threaten anyone's life. Pastor King is already in judgement for what he did. I am saying quote one Christian who threatened another person's life for blasphemy. Pastor did a criminal act for his beliefs, not for Christ. You don't even know what he believes in. That he called himself a pastor doesn't mean he is a believer in Christ. But your North is rife with extremists. Take Bokoharam, for example. They have killed hundreds of thousands and displaced millions of Nigerians from their homes and farms. All in the name of Allah? What a shame. No true born again Christian ever did that. We preach peace and ensue it.

You are confused. Your weak attempt at defending your pastors does not hold water. The christians are not any better than Muslims, period. Hate, ignorance and scams is the order of the day
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by blackpanda: 3:23am On Feb 17, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
abegi Boss it's a no brainer, you can't even compare, not close at all in any way.

U are all the same, whether christian or muslim
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 4:10am On Feb 17, 2021
Depressed101:
From prison to paradise...

May your enemies push you to the brink of success!

Why do some Nigerians deludedly think everywhere outside Nigeria is “paradise”? SMH

Hopefully, he’s not relocating to Poland, because the Polish themselves have all run away from Poland.
If he however ends up in Poland, he’d better be ready to cope with bitter cold weather, racism, poor food and a poor economy.

At least, he will remain alive (hopefully).

>
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Depressed101: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2021
9jaRealist:

W[s]hy do some Nigerians deludedly think everywhere outside Nigeria is “paradise”? SMH

Hopefully, he’s not relocating to Poland, because the Polish themselves have all run away from Poland.
If he however ends up in Poland, he’d better be ready to cope with bitter cold weather, racism, poor food and a poor economy.

At least, he will remain alive (hopefully).[/s]

>
you think you are smart.. But you are not
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by juman(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Poland, russia, ukraine etc are racist country.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Cybercop2002: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2021
after they will say poland are racist
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by dareadewuyi: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Good for him, condolence for the wailers, congrats to Farouq. Hypro crates northern religion!

Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by virago(f): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Teewhy2:
if GOD wan bless you, he will first bring some tribulations to strengthen you and as you pass through it He takes you to your next level.

Do you need to do a roof parapet?
Are building on a water logged land?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/17

Kind of ironic when you realise his crime/sin was that he was blaspheming , why would God want to elevate him after he was clearly against Him ( God ). All accounts from the Bible about people blaspheming against God has always been bad for the blasphemer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) / Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives / 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.