Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) (50253 Views)

Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / Sen Orji Kalu Woos Ex-Army Chief Ihejirika, Others to Join APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by UAE123(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sincerely, this "catch " is not a good political fish. Even one ward election, he has never won before.
They have politically "killed" all those who should match the likes of Chief Omishore, Ladoja and OGD.

Well, time will tell whether it is a good catch or not but one thing I do believe is that him joining APC may make some persons (even bigger fishes) to also consider joining the party.

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
emperor863:

You are merely expressing your wish but Atiku is not winning any election in Nigeria. You are very far from reality because your (Ipob) plan to destroy Lagos (Tinubu) failed woefully as he (Tinubu) has grown stronger.

As for the reality on the ground, the Fulani know that any Fulani, man or woman, can not win 2023 elections. Buhari has done them in. As anybody from the middle belt, they will clearly tell you they will back Tinubu against Atiku.

That's the reason the PDP is depleted to the extent that Fani Kayode - of all people- also attempted to decamp to APC.

Don't just express your wish on Nairaland, go to the field and get acquainted to the reality on the ground.
Keep crying like a little child

Don't stop
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Who is more dangerous to trust between Azuibike ihejirika and Femi Fani Kayode (FFK)?
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
duro4chang:
What is happening to PDP? Will there be PDP in 2023?

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
gaius01:

Let me come make you teach me maths, Omo my HND maths, MTH 311(Real Analysis I). Make I come make we start with tutorials? cheesy
Measure theory no be hia oooo
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by guy222: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
Oboy see mathsssss!!! Barman abeg give this my G one bottle of legend and one rap of igbo. Bros aswear to God you much pass 2 much. You sabi book die.

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Resulting in APC = PD
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
U are a guru bro
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
UAE123:

Well, time will tell whether it is a good catch or not but one thing I do believe is that him joining APC may make some persons (even bigger fishes) to also consider joining the party.
Where are they? The problem is that SE has a peculiar case.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
It will take the grace of God for Tinubu to get APC presidential ticket from the look of things .

I'm pretty sure that Buhari got games up his sleeves for 2023

Fear the north when it comes to politics.
abba kyari was an advocate of south east presidency, his death spoilt the show for the igbos.... but buhari is still working on it......
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by SaintLucia: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Should tinubu get the APC ticket, then it will be an easy walk to victory for Atiku.

The endsars protest and recent clash between northerners and south west has dealt a serious blow on tinubu's presidential ambition .
He stands no chance.
U people said more than this till his candidate defeated the candidate of Atiku, IPOB and endsars in the last Lagos South Senatorial Election. Election is not won on social media. Take it or leave it, the odd favour Jagaban. And let me shock u, he is even more popular in the north now. Eyes don open cos all una roborebe protest is about BAT, hatred for GMB and 2023.

2 Likes

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by KenModi(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
UAE123:
APC is busy catching big fishes into their fold while PDP is there foot dragging and their leaders are sleeping doing nothing.

Big fish kill una dia!!

Nigerians, one single sense una no get!!

When you people are supposed to be talking about which party has got the best policies for the people, you idiots are talking about which political party has got the biggest names in Nigerian politics.

That is the simple reason those who get into power simply do whatever they like and get away with it because they know the masses are completely senseless and useless!

What are APC’s and PDP’s stance of key issues such as security, foreign policy, education, health, e.t.c?? I can bet you have absolutely no idea because they come every four years and blab about rubbish that they would never do when they get in power.

What is the difference between APC and PDP?? None because both parties are one and the same. And y’all are too blind and foolish to see it.

I would say it again, Nigerians una no get sense at all! APC and PDP go continue dey use una play ludo.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
guy222:
Oboy see mathsssss!!! Barman abeg give this my G one bottle of legend and one rap of igbo. Bros aswear to God you much pass 2 much. You sabi book die.
thank bross
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I love and respect the south east , they deserve the presidency this time .

grin grin grin Afonja sino lovu!! Lovu gbakwa oku
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ihejerika that called El-Rufai Boko Haram Commander?
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by busomma: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Look like time to spend the billions he stole as army chief of staff has come. B4 he was appointed to that lucrative post,he was a nobody. We all should remember. The cycle of rewarding looters continues unabated.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Lol how exactly are the odds in his favor to get the APC ticket??
no mind that one, tinubu that has been lamenting of recent, he and his gang grin grin grin grin
anyways Umahi for president
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kyase:
abba kyari was an advocate of south east presidency, his death spoilt the show for the igbos.... but buhari is still working on it......
No wonder you didn't get any Service Chief, be consoling yourself

2 Likes

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by SaintLucia: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
jumper524:

he's a part national stakeholder.
he's amongst the strongest stakeholders, don't see that candidate who can defeat him to the primaries.

who do you think can defeat him.
also he has many northwestern loyalist to him.
the likes of Kano, katsina, zamfara, jigawa governor's are all tinubu loyalist.
even in the north east he still has strong influence.
the way he ochestrated Ahmed lawan as Senate president and femi as speaker shows he still has a strong say..
They don't know cos they always get their source of news from radio Biafra grin

2 Likes

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
jumper524:

he's a part national stakeholder.
he's amongst the strongest stakeholders, don't see that candidate who can defeat him to the primaries.

who do you think can defeat him.
also he has many northwestern loyalist to him.
the likes of Kano, katsina, zamfara, jigawa governor's are all tinubu loyalist.
even in the north east he still has strong influence.
the way he ochestrated Ahmed lawan as Senate president and femi as speaker shows he still has a strong say..

Only ganduje is the Tinubu loyalist up North.Even at that not even Ganduje is sure for him.Tinubu has little influence outside his SW zone
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Kindledlight(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari has the final say in APC

Whatever he says is final . All those you mentioned their names dare not say no to buhari .

Tinubu is only powerful in Lagos and some south west states and not in the north and south east .

You forgot how Amosun rubbished tinubu in the last election and APC shameful defeat in Oyo state .

Please i would like to know how Amosun rubbished Tinubu in the last election and how PDP winning Oyo state is Tinubu’s fault.

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
blamingthedevil:

No wonder you didn't get any Service Chief, be consoling yourself
who? check the person you quote

dont worry, igbos will rule this country then we go know
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by arsenal33: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
It will take the grace of God for Tinubu to get APC presidential ticket from the look of things .

I'm pretty sure that Buhari got games up his sleeves for 2023

Fear the north when it comes to politics.
it will take the grace of God for PDP to win
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by guy222: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
"P" = Party
Resulting in APC = PD
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
Bros abeg how much you go collect for maths tutorial per month? Even if na online teaching no problem, because this your equation na die. You much pass 2 much, may you never lack condom to knack kpakus and may soap and vastline always be available incase konji call.

2 Likes

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
"P" = Party
Resulting in APC = PD
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

This is what the political class has turned Nigerian youth into! Proving APC = PDP using Jones4190 formula!

It is high time the youth realised they've be systematically rigged out of the scheme of things in the Nigeria project.

We better start rallying behind a youthful political party devoid of the current and all past political structures and class so we can create a balanced society.

They will never allow the youth or ordinary citizens to take over affairs/reign unless we create that formidable youthful and vibrant political party that is ready to take-on the political class.

That's why I keep saying the youth will never liberate this country through protest. Hell...they will not allow that to happen. They (the current political order) will rain bullets on any group that try such.

Our best bet at redeeming this nation is through the ballot. We the youth must go head on with our candidates in all positions and refuse to collect their N2000 during election period.

May God save Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
It would be very foolish for Igbos to fault him.
The PDP is not trustworthy.
Igbos need to spread their wings and threaten them.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Only ganduje is the Tinubu loyalist up North.Even at that not even Ganduje is sure for him.Tinubu has little influence outside his SW zone
I am sure many of you keep forgetting that as at 1992, Asiwaju was already at the centre. Many of you don't even know that the man who turbaned him the Jagaban was with him in the Senate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by freetheking: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Metrix147:
Few months after meeting with Abia-North Senator and Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate Senator Orji Uzor Kalu the former Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant-General Azubuike Ihejirika today joined the All Progressive's Congress (APC), ABN TV reports.

General Ihejirika who served at the helm of the service from 2010-2014 under former President Goodluck Jonathan, made his declaration to join the APC at Isuikwuato country home in Abia-North Senatorial district.

The former COAS made his declaration and subsequently registered at Ezere ward 2, his registration was conducted by the APC ward Chairman Mr. Iheanyi Chukwu in the presence of stalwarts of the party which include: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, State Secretary of the party, Barr. Perfect Okorie; Deputy State Women leader of the party, Lady Franca Osuwa; Chairman Abia APC Registration panel, Amb. Bala Mohammed Mairiga; Chief Ameobi Ogah; Dr. Lilian Obenwa; Abia-North APC Zonal Chairman, Chief Chris Ajah; Member Abia House of Assembly representing Isuikwuato constituency Hon Barr. Emeka Okorofor, party faithful, and others.

Recall that in November last year the Senate Chief Whip and All Progressives Congress (APC) leader in Abia State, Senator Orji Kalu urged the former Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika (rtd), to join the party.

Kalu made the move when he paid a private visit to the former COAS in his Isuikwuato country home. According to reports Kalu’s earlier visit to the residence of Ihejirika and other prominent Abians was to further push the efforts of the party in the state and national to woo prominent Abians and indeed the Southerners into the party.

In his remarks, Senator Kalu applauded the decision of the former COAS to join the party, Kalu emphasised that Ihejirika’s decision is a result of the internal democracy in APC.

In his words "Gen Ihejirika’s decision to join us today in the APC is no doubt a great one and I must commend him for taking the bold step after over a year of convincing him to join the party.

"He should be assured that his membership of our party will be a very fruitful one. I am loyal to the party this is why I have always subjected myself to the party's decision-making process.

"My appreciation also goes to the chairman Abia APC Registration panel, Amb. Bala Mohammed Mairiga and his team for joining me to be grace this exercise.

"The chairman can see for himself that the APC in Abia is deeply rooted, in the last few days he was accompanied me to some decamping ceremonies of people former other parties into our party. On behalf of our national chairman Gov. Buni I welcome you to our great party.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/after-meeting-sen-kalu-fmr-chief-of-army-staff-gen-ihejirika-joins-apc-photos/
They have started gathering but any gathering that is not for the benefit of 100% of the population of the country may they never be alive to see 2023.

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
guy222:
Bros abeg how much you go collect for maths tutorial per month? Even if na online teaching no problem, because this your equation na die. You much pass 2 much, may you never lack condom to knack kpakus and may soap and vastline always be available incase konji call.
you know i like konji
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by guy222: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jones4190:

thank bross
you are welcome anyday anytime. Three gun shot for you man.. Gbaaaa gbaaaa. gbaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by guy222: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jones4190:

you know i like konji
Hahahahahahaha, only you one na groups of bad guys.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Can you type the above comments without crying?

We told you guys....IPOB PDP party is dead...

I pity IPOB terrorists

Madam Sumo wrestler enjoy the equation which is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Yakking gibberish as ever grin
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Johnson5258: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
You don't understand politics.

PrinceOfLagos:

Should tinubu get the APC ticket, then it will be an easy walk to victory for Atiku.

The endsars protest and recent clash between northerners and south west has dealt a serious blow on tinubu's presidential ambition .
He stands no chance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics / Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.