Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market (31678 Views)

100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by JONSYN7154: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by 27Pushing30: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
What I find funny is the palace of the Baale compared to the palace of the Sarkin Shasha observe

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
k
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by aleeyus(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
gurujoe:
How many of them went to the farm when herdsmen were killing farmers?
all we need is peace.
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by freetheking: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/16/ibadan-clash-makinde-ganduje-three-northern-governors-visit-shasa-market-photos/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1613486565
You see the problem have with our leaders, when the issue started they where playing unconcern but now that so many lives and property has been destroyed they have met to seek for solution. Well, better late than never.
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
This democracy na mirage. When are we going to see a northern governor visit somewhere like lagos or abia when hausa people are on a killing spree ? this democracy is a farce, everyone should rule their region

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by maco1: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Johnson225:
These northeners are very cooperative. Small fight all them governors don show up. I sincerely admire the unity of these guys, if only we can be this cooperative in the south

Meanwhile;make driving at night enjoyable with these Night glasses. Location is lagos, we offer Nationwide delivery.
Watssap:07065417708
I will message u on wssap. Am in Asaba, Delta State
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by lordlugards: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
TheRareGem1:
This is a good thing..it's a good thing that the northern govs show up...but what will happen to the northerners that left onto to their respective states nau
why I like my self be say I no dey shame to speak broken.

Nne ehh those that left onto their respective States are safe. grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Yankee101: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Did they visit when fulani were rampaging?
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Have they ever visited areas where killer herdsmen wrecked havoc. Goats on senseless tour.

They would not go there.

Because it's only and Always an ALLEGATIONS.
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Maza82: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Please can someone educate me,is there anything like oba of yoruba in North...cos all my stayed in the north for almost 20years I have never heard of a thing like that ☹️

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Incognito403: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Drsnives:
For that 2nd picture shey una see the way them relegate their host to the back? Seyi looks confused too
Tall people stay at the back. Shame on propagandiss.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

They would not go there.

Because it's only and Always an ALLEGATIONS.
No demonic terrorist should ever quote me please.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by ayojohn4real: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
The way these Northern governors react and protect their people ehnn !! they could have visited Ibadan when their people are Killing, Kidnapping and Rapping our women

This people have agenda truly, it's time for YORUBA to wake up or you will just wake one day to see your Governors and Kings to be Fulani
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Lilcentt(f): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Why Hausa sarkin palace for shasa con fine pass baale of shasa own cry cry
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by adioolayi(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Just take a good look at the Palace of the Baale of Shasa, a supposed host of the Sarkin Shasa who is suppose to be a "foreigner" at Shasa...just look at his own palace

..and that's where one of the problems lies...You can't be more influential and powerful than the head of your host community and extend your rule over your host.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
No demonic terrorist should ever quote me please.
this is what you're good at False Journalism.
Poor Headlines.
I won't believe you again untill I see
Yoruba Yahoo boys Or Igbo Drug dealer...
on Your Front Page.
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Ugandatales: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
27Pushing30:
What I find funny is the palace of the Baale compared to the palace of the Sarkin Shasha observe

I was there today...that Baale's palace is nothing to write home about. Someone needs to upgrade that place for the man.
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by SonOfTheRisingS: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
For their 2023 useless electioneering propaganda. They have created opportunity to start campaigning for their bloodsucking useless elections.

Opportunity to test if truly Nigerians are foolish like Christmas chicken.

Only IPOB can defeat these fulanies terrorist jihadist herdsmen (a.k.a) Miyetti Allah Terrorist herdsterrorists

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Neddstark: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
tutudesz:
They should also call their brothers to order too, to stop destroying people farms and kidnapping.

I have come to think of it. Imagine your are in the North and all your boys do is scam. Then is begins to affect you, anytime there's a rage on scammers, it rubs off on you. And these scammers you dont have a total control over them. Even your elders cannot tame them. What will you do?

This exactly is what the Fulanis/Hausas are facing in the South. We hope it doesnt get out of hands because reprisals will affect southerners in the North too.
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Odoogu(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
gurujoe:
How many of them went to the farm when herdsmen were killing farmers?

those are criminals irrespective of their tribe or ethnicity.

this is a group of people who have lived and done business together for a very long period of time.
the market represents a strong point of contact between northern and southern Nigeria.

so I can understand the reason why this move was made in respect to the latter and not to the former
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Cappoditutti: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Ugandatales: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
adioolayi:
Just take a good look at the Palace of the Baale of Shasa, a supposed host of the Sarkin Shasa who is suppose to be a "foreigner" at Shasa...just look at his own palace

..and that's where one of the problems lies...You can't be more influential and powerful than the head of your host community and extend your rule over your host.

Exactly! I live in that community, and that Baale's palace is nothing to write home about...even though so much money is generated in that Sasa market. It shows that the Serkin Sasa is the one that gets the bulk of the money from businesses that goes on in the market.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by limeta(f): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rats bite and blow
Taqiyya in the open
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Drsnives(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Incognito403:

Tall people stay at the back. Shame on propagandiss.

Who be this one? Tall people only stay at the back when people to be captured dea much and hence then divide them into rows.
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by oloshun(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Please send me man email. I may be your prospective customer. Oloshun@gmail.com

janeIBfashion:
Makinde looking confused.... Initial gragra Don finish..... This people get money but the stress of governing is too much

Am a tailor I sew very well..... Senator design for both male and female..... Lekki ajah axis
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by SugarCake: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
visit una terrorist states first

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by tutudesz: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Neddstark:

I have come to think of it. Imagine your are in the North and all your boys do is scam. Then is begins to affect you, anytime there's a rage on scammers, it rubs off on you. And these scammers you dont have a total control over them. Even your elders cannot tame them. What will you do?

This exactly is what the Fulanis/Hausas are facing in the South. We hope it doesnt get out of hands because reprisals will affect southerners in the North too.
Why did the governor's delay their visit to Oyo state undecided we all knew about Oyo issue since 3 weeks now and they waited for the killing to start before speaking up.
Ogun is also following the same pattern and they are yet to speak to Northerner there.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by SonOfTheRisingS: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Neddstark:

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by kingola87(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
The Baale palace is something else walai. angry

I thought that was the market that was burnt, not knowing its Shasha Baale's palace.
Na wah o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / Akpata, Sans Kick As Northern Lawyers Form Parallel NBA / Ganduje Taunts Wike: You Be A Good Loser (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.