Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Thus Says The Holy One Of Israel: He Will Split This Nation When It's Right - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thus Says The Holy One Of Israel: He Will Split This Nation When It's Right (177 Views)

COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD / God Is The Holy One Of Isreal! Not The Holy Three Or Holytrinity. / Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thus Says The Holy One Of Israel: He Will Split This Nation When It's Right by ChristCFASM: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
THUS SAYS THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL: HE Will SPLIT THIS NATION WHEN IT'S RIGHT IN HIS OWN TIME BUT IT'S NOT YET TIME....
ALL PEOPLE THAT ARE AGITATING FOR THE BREAK UP WILL NEVER SEE THE DAY BECAUSE THIS NATION AND THE PEOPLE IN IT BELONGS TO HIM.

I'm speaking from Christ for All Souls ministry.
Thus says the Holy one of Israel:
I'm speaking to the whole world, particularly to this nation.
God asked me to tell the whole world that He has already comforted His people, where ever you're, you shouldn't be panic. Security, economy, authority belongs to him.
God asked me to tell you that "No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the LORD."
Be still, there's nothing that can harm you.
Thus says the Holy one of Israel: He asked me to speak about this nation, in this nation witches are surging the peaceful water of this nation and they are whip( punishment) in this nation and when it's time, the whip will be set ablaze.
Thus says the Lord of Hosts: for as many people that derived joy in the manslaughter and blood lettings in this nation, they're killing my people relentlessly and you're happy about it.
I'm the one that created this nation but killers are ruling you and they're rejoicing for killing my people.
Thus says the Lord of hosts: I will take vengeance upon you, those people that are shedding people's blood and to those people that are happy about it. I will take vengeance upon you all.
Holy one of Israel said: Lend me your ear, people of this nation. "I AM THE LORD" If I don't secede a nation, who can seceded it?
A day is coming that I will secede this country but it's not yet time....
Thus says the Holy one of Israel:, Every people that are agitating for the separation, none of them will see the day because I will use their blood for the cleansing of this nation says the Lord of hosts because it's not yet time for the separation of this nation.
Thus says the Holy one of Israel: Many people who called themselves activists that are agitating for separation and including your leaders they will not live to see the day.
Thus says the Holy one of Israel: WATCH out for these signs when this nation is about to break but before the time, I will raise many leaders that will avenge says the Lord.
Thus says the Holy one of Israel: I will expose those people that have killed and the people that have skeleton in their cupboard shall be exposed before the day. I will punishes them and avenge them of their wrong doing by myself.

Thus says the Holy one of Israel: before this nation cease from existing, there will be lost of lives, many people will die and dead body, blood will littered everywhere for many months even to the extent that there will be nobody to bury them.
Thus says the Holy one of Israel: Many nations will arise that are not even determine to secede and will become a nation before this country secede.
Thus says the Holy one of Israel: Many Leaders will passed away, some people will be disgrace before the day.
Thus says the Holy one of Israel: It will be better not to see the day than to surges blood upon your children.
Thus says the Holy one of Israel: People that do not recognize me, believe me and know me as their God will glorify me.
I'm the one that created every tribes in this nation, all tribes belongs to me, I don't allow one tribe to be killing another tribes and I don't raise one tribe over the others. If anybody killed among my people, I will take vengeance on them, I'm the God of vengeance.
All the people secretly supporting the genocide perpetrated by some people shall be punished
If they refuse to put an end to it says the Lord of hosts.
Watch, rebroadcast and let them know that it's not yet time for this country to secede.
Shalom!
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=462782314749464

1 Like

Re: Thus Says The Holy One Of Israel: He Will Split This Nation When It's Right by TooMuchStuff: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
False Prophet abi?

(1) (Reply)

Only A Nigerian's Sharpness Will Save My Business / New Music Download: Iyanu A Sele By Tim Godfrey Ft Pst Adeboye And Tope Alabi / Impending Rapture!! Don't Be Left Behind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.