Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) (74101 Views)

Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends / 26-Year-Old Woman Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool In Taraba (Graphic) / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by showafrica(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Vinceobrian:
Sadly a lot of people dont believe COVID 19 is real.

My brother... Its real but e no dey affect young Africans, It only kills old people. Lets concentrate on more deadly diseases like Fulani Janjaweedss and malaria.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by grim33(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Imagine the concentration of piss.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrCover:

This Video Is Everywhere Now

I wonder oo. Been seeing this video since last year

1 Like

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by gulfer: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
emmanuel596:
This is an old video
Exactly angry angry
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Kelvin3476: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
Covid 19 Is Not Real! Infact That Is My Neigbor Wearing Blue Short With Afro Hair & Rocking That Girl With Black Bra cheesy And Since He Came Back Yesteday Night, Nigga Has Not Even Yawn Or Cough grin
Covid is real bro
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by seyz91(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lovers indeed!

abi filled with bunch of gullibles sleeping with eachother for the fun of it undecided undecided
MrCover:
Update From AIJA COVER . COM

Swimming Pool in Lagos Filled With People On Valentine Day Despite Social Distance warning, Reports

On Valentine day people catch their fun no matter what, there was this particular hotel somewhere in Ajegunle Apapa in Lagos that was not left out for the Valentine fun as fun-seekers took to the swimming pool to have a nice time, their young folks were all cramped in a small sized swimming pool and swam to their jollied.

What Do You Have To Say About This Trending Thread?

See Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPonmqw20Xs

Source: BLOG
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Exchange of fluids, disgusting.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by omohlexy: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is egungun festival na. There will be conglomeration of fart,pee and cum in that water. Typical example of water pollution.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
emmanuel596:
Nairaland mods no dey do research before they push every nonsense to front page, I miss nairaland when it used to be very informative and educating now na nonsense we dey see everyday, if seun and his team does not look for ways to better this forum we will dump him the day we find a better platform to learn a s catch cruise

don't post fake News
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by lexy2014: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
CaptainFM1:
Covid-21 Super spreader swimming pool.

When ncdc release their figures, u see that it's only one infection they will report
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Ewww.
So this lady working in a fast food asked about my valentine's Day yesterday evening when I went to buy bread. Told her same old same old, movies and video games. After packaging my bread, she went to the fridge and packaged a nice ice cream and two meat pies, gave it to me, smiled and said enjoy your evening sir.

Nwanne I was shocked. Was unreal. grin
She dey give you green light, I could be wrong though.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is not a recent video. Nigga do voice over

2 Likes

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Kelvin3476: 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I don't do water bodies at all...be it erosion, ocean, river. Lake or sea ....not to talk of me finding myself inside this dog shitt pool......dirty and disgusting crap....
The kind germs and bacteria way go full inside this water na die

Water bodies scare the hell out of me..I remember a female friend invited me to her marriage in one ijaw village in edo state.....you have to cross with boat....
I nor go....I just requested for her account and I gave her five thousand naira
Minus germs i de fear to cross water. I pray i will cross successfully anytime the need arises
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by walozanga(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
blockgeek69:
LOL.... With this kind of crowd, someone will even be fingering your girl inside the pool without you knowing. grin

I guess covid-19 doesn't catch people inside the pool

Bad guy
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by davidque: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Why are people so carefree and unreasonable concerning health issues. Even if they're no pandemic I would never get into a pool this crowded
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Swimming Pool in Lagos Filled With People On Valentine Day Despite Social Distance warning, Reports

On Valentine day people catch their fun no matter what, there was this particular hotel somewhere in Ajegunle Apapa in Lagos that was not left out for the Valentine fun as fun-seekers took to the swimming pool to have a nice time, their young folks were all cramped in a small sized swimming pool and swam to their jollied.

What Do You Have To Say About This Trending Thread?

See Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPonmqw20Xs

Source: BLOG
Somebody is censoring something here in this pictures.

What are you trying to hide?
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nuttella:

I wish I can find her so as to save her. Nigerian men are useless o.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by gregyboy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigeria govt with covid lies

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by meobizy(f): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
So, somebody will not lose his/her job for posting obvious fake news? Nairaland don tire me.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Ewww.
So this lady working in a fast food asked about my valentine's Day yesterday evening when I went to buy bread. Told her same old same old, movies and video games. After packaging my bread, she went to the fridge and packaged a nice ice cream and two meat pies, gave it to me, smiled and said enjoy your evening sir.

Nwanne I was shocked. Was unreal. grin

Don't fall for it. You'll end up spending a thousand times more than the cost of that meat pie and ice cream by the time she has finished with you.

1 Like

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Nato008(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
fake news...this bloggers will just be recycling old news with new headlines....subscribe kee u there
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by swimnigeria(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
blockgeek69:
LOL.... With this kind of crowd, someone will even be fingering your girl inside the pool without you knowing. grin

I guess covid-19 doesn't catch people inside the pool

Don't guess bro... Your assertion is right....

Attached was the proposal I submitted to enable swimming to begin in my org.
Nato008:
fake news...this bloggers will just be recycling old news with new headlines....subscribe kee u there

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by iampeterben(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
But they say there is COVID-19? cry
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by shiwex: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Poverty Mentality.......Nigerians are suffering....
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lalasticlala remove this from the front page na this is fake news
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by drlateef: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Is this a swimming pool? I thought it looked like a canal with the gutter water in it.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rahkman:
Afonja people sef embarassed

If this guy is real.. .I swear e go sue una.

Wetin dis guy do nau
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is so wrong ! Must they all be inside the swimming pool ? Where now is the fun in this show of primitiveness ? Bunch of fools !
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Onliie(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lazy Nigerian youths
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nuttella:
I think so. She'll say that she doesn't see me from time to time. undecided
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Felabrity: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
All I have to say is

False news
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
70% of that pool water is pure undiluted urinegrin

20% is semen

5% is precum mixed with orgasm

the remaining 5% is water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing / Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) / Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.