Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) (74123 Views)

Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends / 26-Year-Old Woman Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool In Taraba (Graphic) / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Germi9: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
condemned
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by dangotesmummy: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Vinceobrian:
Sadly a lot of people dont believe COVID 19 is real.

Na Covid you still dey talk? Yeast infection and/ or skin infection NKO?
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cum, spittle, urine...dammm.

I'll rather bathe inside canal.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by UKBobo(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Is that the Oba's pool?
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by gulfer: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
This big lie made it to the FP and none of these moderators/dictators could spot it...I posted a factual story and was banned by one of them angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by hush15: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Swimming Pool in Lagos Filled With People On Valentine Day Despite Social Distance warning, Reports

On Valentine day people catch their fun no matter what, there was this particular hotel somewhere in Ajegunle Apapa in Lagos that was not left out for the Valentine fun as fun-seekers took to the swimming pool to have a nice time, their young folks were all cramped in a small sized swimming pool and swam to their jollied.

What Do You Have To Say About This Trending Thread?

See Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPonmqw20Xs

Source: BLOG

I hope it is not that stupid oba's pool vos its looks similar
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Leykinz(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Swimming Pool in Lagos Filled With People On Valentine Day Despite Social Distance warning, Reports

On Valentine day people catch their fun no matter what, there was this particular hotel somewhere in Ajegunle Apapa in Lagos that was not left out for the Valentine fun as fun-seekers took to the swimming pool to have a nice time, their young folks were all cramped in a small sized swimming pool and swam to their jollied. Enough urine is inside this pool grin grin grin

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Vinceobrian:
Sadly a lot of people dont believe COVID 19 is real.

It's not real in Nigeria.

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by ceaser: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
dairykidd:
Covid, STD's, STI's, HIV, different piss and shiit.. God forbid. Evil pool!!!

What's STI? What's STD?

HIV is an STI and also an STD.

It's cool to stick with the general term (STI) or stay specific (HIV)
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by khalids: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is as good as swimming in dirty water....people sharing all manners of germs, fungi and bacteria... angry angry
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Pimine: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Aswearugaaad

So disgusting. See as people plenty, water come dirty. Tufiakwa.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Pyhonist: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Edusouls:
Chai Yorubas are naturally dirty dirty people, see as disgusting as they are, no sense of hygiene, see as they pack together like bees on their hive, sharing different diseases amongst each other

I'm sure you're one those flat headed idiots that comes online to spill rubbish from thier flat brain. This same yoruba people opened your dull flat headed people eyes to life in Lagos.

Most of the kids in that water are overzealous kids with compressed brain like yours.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Ibiblaze(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

On Valentine day people catch their fun no matter what, there was this particular hotel somewhere in Ajegunle Apapa in Lagos that was not left out for the Valentine fun as fun-seekers took to the swimming pool to have a nice time, their young folks were all cramped in a small sized swimming pool and swam to their jollied.

I am disapointed on nairaland mods for bringing this unverified post to front page, I have this video on my phone since last year, now I know people can lie just to make news, smh
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is an old video ooo mot on valentine day ooo bidea since last year

Some bloggers sef
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibiblaze:

I am disapointed on nairaland mods for bringing this unverified post to front page, I have this video on my phone since last year, now I know people can lie just to make news, smh

Guy i tire ooo everybody just won trend this is an old bideo since last year
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by metrosexual: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
This video is old na.

Please can someone help me out, what's the name of the song playing in the background, Shazam couldn't pick it months ago when I tried it.

I know one smart music pro here would help me out with the name of song and artist.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Don't fall for it. You'll end up spending a thousand times more than the cost of that meat pie and ice cream by the time she has finished with you.
You're right
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Ewww.
So this lady working in a fast food asked about my valentine's Day yesterday evening when I went to buy bread. Told her same old same old, movies and video games. After packaging my bread, she went to the fridge and packaged a nice ice cream and two meat pies, gave it to me, smiled and said enjoy your evening sir.

Nwanne I was shocked. Was unreal. grin

She likes you. She just gave you the green light
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by kabius(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
hmm na waoo wen beach dey full ground berekete
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Saig: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Not hygienic. Some fit de mess inside, some go de spit..a whole lotta things tongue

1 Like

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by emmanuel596(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
post=99129163:

don't post fake News

Of a rest abeg I've been into blogging before you

1 Like

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by trevorhorace(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
I can't enter this even if I'm on fire
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by SolarEdge: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Old picture

Hello! Have you seen my Signature for a mouth watery and hard to believe offer? Slide to my DM asap
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
That age range there no go pass 16-22 undecided what a shit world...
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by bobolistica(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
woman wey dey on her monthly flow go follow enter o... chai
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Avast(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Sweepid blogger

I watched this video even before valentines day, I think Dec last year or so
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by worlddpeace48(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
Covid 19 Is Not Real!
Infact That Is My Neigbor Wearing Blue Short With Afro Hair &
Rocking That Girl With Black Bra cheesy
And Since He Came Back Yesteday Night,
Nigga Has Not Even Yawn Or Cough grin
I see your neighbour �
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Dearlord(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I don't do water bodies at all...be it erosion, ocean, river. Lake or sea ....not to talk of me finding myself inside this dog shitt pool......dirty and disgusting crap....
The kind germs and bacteria way go full inside this water na die

Water bodies scare the hell out of me..I remember a female friend invited me to her marriage in one ijaw village in edo state.....you have to cross with boat....
I nor go....I just requested for her account and I gave her five thousand naira

You are not a real niggar,
A real niggar don't fear nothing.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by LMS1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
worlddpeace48:
I see your neighbour �
You See Am Abi? You Be Real Nigga cheesy
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by LMS1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
worlddpeace48:
I see your neighbour �
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by LMS1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
worlddpeace48:
I see your neighbour �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing / Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up / Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.