Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed (19071 Views)

Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway Includes Railway Tracks In The Middle / Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. / Goodluck Jonathan Agbor Railway Complex (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by frog12: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
what of Doctor Stella Adadevoh the woman that died during Ebola. she is forgotten!!!

Whitecoal711:
Lol,shake my head, what will be name after Ngozi then just as some one stated above, or the female doctor that saved us from Ebola out break or should I say Dora akunyili
horse before the chariot
our hero parts shall never be in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
frog12:
even me dey wonder what her contributions are

But you no wonder of NOI
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Arewa means beauty

if na Ebele ana NOI de this pic,you will wonder if na baboons
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by frog12: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
because of Ngozi Okonjo, nigeria's big debt was lowered. What has Amina Muhammed achieved?
tell us!

Khaleepha5681:

Tell me what thieve Ngozi Okonjo contributed to Nigeria?
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Minus the post she holds internationally, what has been her contributions nationally?

And is that her contributions measurable to having a national infrastructure named after her?

Let's hope it's not a case of boyfriend making her girlfriend to feel fry with national institution.

Nothing is far-fetched in this present regime.

What ugly thief NOI contributed?
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
frog12:
because of Ngozi Okonjo, nigeria's big debt was lowered. What has Amina Muhammed achieved?
tell us!

The way Nigeria's debt got lowered during Abacha?
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Adblg0610: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
naijadrivablog:
dem wan console Amina.

Why not name it after Dr Okonjo
Wetin Amina don do?
Amina Mohammed's position as the Deputy Secretary General of the entire United Nations supercedes that of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala as Director General of the World Trade Organisation, which is just one of the organs of the UNO.

It's like comparing Osinbajo to a minister.
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
newguy1:
Who she b. Even if she’s worthy the way Buhari is strictly focusing on the north is vexing!!! imagine u having n accomplish woman like ngonzi, sorry to say even Nigerian men r not as globally acclaimed as she is n here is Buhari worshiping his arewa queens nxt is to immortalize other woman that wants to kill npower beneficiaries

See this scallywag

NOI is thieve and Amina is patriot
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by frog12: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
but na Ngozi Okonjo Iweala name you go dey hear everyday not Amina Mohammed. I see now!

this is very petty and childish for them to have done this!

Adblg0610:
Amina Mohammed's position as the Deputy Secretary General of the entire United Nations supercedes that of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala as Director General of the World Trade Organisation, which is just one of the organs of the UNO.

Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Adblg0610:

Well-done educate these baboons

Nigeria amaka

Nigeria comes to stay

Beauty+brain+patriotism=Amina Muhammad
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
frog12:
but na Ngozi Okonjo Iweala name you go dey hear everyday not Amina Mohammed. I see now!

this is very petty and childish for them to have done this!

They bury their faces in shame when they see beautiful Arewa woman outgrew ugly thief NOI in position
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by frog12: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
wetin you dey talk

Khaleepha5681:

They bury their faces in shame when they see beautiful Arewa woman outgrew ugly thief NOI in position
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
naijadrivablog:
dem wan console Amina.
Why not name it after Dr Okonjo Wetin Amina don do?
Have you ever open your gummy and bad smelling wag to appreciate Northerner?
Idiot
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
frog12:
wetin you dey talk
Bitter truth
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
etrouble:
This Cow is a Big Fool
Na your nobody-papa be big fool
There is not like of Buhari in whole south
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
learnakill:
okay seen and noted
you can check my signature if you want to make some extra money
No more yen,yen,yen Amaka?
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by jneutron4000: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
wink2015:
Those from the south west should be named after the railway lines.

if the railway is sited in the north those people from the north should be named after such facilities.

Why carry an ABOKI woman to name a facilities in the south west.

BUHARI and his lopsided way of doing things.
It is in Abuja, we would not accept naming any facilities in Yorubaland with non Yoruba name again. Even the ones that was named after Hausa Fulanis and Igbos in the past shall be changed into Yorubaland
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by OtunbaJ: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
This woman that sold Nigeria out to international community in exchange for the position in UN. Madam that gas emmission treaty u signed on behave of Nigeria is still hotting us.
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Adblg0610: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
OtunbaJ:
This woman that sold Nigeria out to international community in exchange for the position in UN. Madam that gas emmission treaty u signed on behave of Nigeria is still hotting us.
It may interest you to know that it was under Amina Mohammed's watch ,as the Minister for Environment, that the Ogoniland Environmental Remediation project effectively commenced, after a lenghty abandonment.
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Faithfulness88: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Warri- Itakpe railway station has started operating.Please spread the good news.
Thanks to President Baba Buhari and Min.Rotimi Amaechi.
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by geedrone: 2:04am On Feb 17, 2021
Cashsteady:

Osu pig u go cry tire no one gives a Bleep about ngozi

Like Muritalla Mohammed Airport in Lagos.

So no Yoruba is qualified for Lagos International Airport to be named after the Yoruba, and now another in Railway terminal in Lagos named after another Mohammed?
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by CoolAmbience(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2021
LMS1:
Buhari Is Trying Hard To Make The Future Female But Must The Female Come From The North?

I guess Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is from the North too...

Nonsense!
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by LMS1(m): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2021
CoolAmbience:

I guess Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is from the North too...

Nonsense!
kolo na buhari put the woman for WTO?
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Coolgent(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2021
Apart from Cows Buhari love women
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by frog12: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2021
actually World Trade Organisation is independent and not under the United Nations

Adblg0610:

Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by CoolAmbience(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2021
LMS1:

kolo na buhari put the woman for WTO?

Fool!

You don't even know that she was the nominee of the Nigerian government, which is headed by Buhari.

No be Buhari put her, na your father put her.

I sure say na your papa also put the first female Nigerian ambassador to the United States there.
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by LMS1(m): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Fool!

You don't even know that she was the nominee of the Nigerian government, which is headed by Buhari.

No be Buhari put her, na your father put her.

I sure say na your papa also put the first female Nigerian ambassador to the United States there.

I nor blame you!
I blame your mama wer nor teach you how to respect your elders and even respect yourself in public!.
you are a disgrace to that beloved family.
and I will not reply you again because all you deserve is my silent as a fool you are!
*spit*
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by dareadewuyi: 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ni ile Yoruba, egbin oni yoro, Buhari yi n se bebe, and my the yoruba abobaku and asslickers are watching yorubaland property being shared amongst these Kunnu drunkard mother fuckers. O ma seo.Buhari willed yoruba property to one of his yet another side chikes.

Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by dareadewuyi: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ni ile Yoruba, egbin oni yoro, Buhari yi n se bebe, and the so called yoruba abobakus elites and asslickers are watching yorubaland property being shared amongst these Kunnu drunkard mother fuckers. O ma seo.Buhari willed yoruba property to one of his yet another side chikes.

Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by CoolAmbience(m): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
LMS1:

I nor blame you!
I blame your mama wer nor teach you how to respect your elders and even respect yourself in public!.
you are a disgrace to that beloved family.
and I will not reply you again because all you deserve is my silent as a fool you are!
*spit*

You get mama?

If you get mama you nor go disrespect Buhari, who is by far your elder.

There is a distinction between stating your disagreement with the president and insulting him.

No son that has, and knows his father would do that.

Idiot!

Who cares whether you respond again or not.

You insult people but do not want to be insulted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Be An FRSC Special Marshal / Ghana Cancels $2bn Rail MoU For 'Breach Of Confidentiality' / Advice on Relocating Out of Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.