Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Just Curious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Curious (1133 Views)

Are You Also Curious Why Our Ladies Play With Each Other's Boobs & Ass? / Scat Fetish?! Anyone Curious? / Just Curious To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Curious by tesolmake: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Was just thinking, between a guy and a lady, who moves on from a break-up faster?

Who heals faster?

#seun
#lalasticlala
Re: Just Curious by richmond500: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
it depends on who was really in love.
Most times before a breakup, one of the party is already tired of the relationship, those ones can even move on the next minute while some who are deeply in love will take months or years to finally let go.

Prettyangelng:
Please I am begging you never love anybody out of pity. They must like you first even a little. I loved out of pity and now I was dumped not even pitied though I cried so many tears.
These are the kinds that move last, I've been in this situation, the truth is that I do not forgive these type of people, if I love u out of pity and u dump me without pity, ill get u back, fvck u without pity and give u the most brutal break up line.

@prettyangelng, sorry dear. u go move on, its a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: Just Curious by tesolmake: 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
richmond500:
Most times before a breakup, one of the party is already tired of the relationship, those ones can even move on the next minute while some who are deeply in love will take months or years to finally let go

Like who moves on faster has nothing to do with gender?
Re: Just Curious by grim33(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
No be by gender.
Na by how heartless a person is.
The most heartless in a relationship always moves on 1st in my opinion...

1 Like

Re: Just Curious by tesolmake: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
grim33:
No be by gender.
Na by how heartless a person is.
The most heartless in a relationship always moves on 1st in my opinion...

grin grin grin

@the bolded got me laughing hard.

1 Like

Re: Just Curious by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Who invests more moves on last.
Re: Just Curious by tesolmake: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
cchub:
Who invests more moves on last.

This is deep.
Re: Just Curious by SILENTandSMART2: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
The issue on ground is not about gender issue cus both genders can do that,

The card the person is playing and the kind of person he or she is , is the major way of determining what you asked wink
Re: Just Curious by richmond500: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
tesolmake:

Like who moves on faster has nothing to do with gender?
nope it doesnt
Re: Just Curious by Lucrativress(f): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
tesolmake:
Was just thinking, between a guy and a lady, who moves on from a break-up faster?

Who heals faster?

#seun
#lalasticlala
Using myself as a case study
The person that loved more
It can take up to 2 year's, even more before moving on
Re: Just Curious by Lucrativress(f): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
richmond500:
Most times before a breakup, one of the party is already tired of the relationship, those ones can even move on the next minute while some who are deeply in love will take months or years to finally let go.

These are the kinds that move last, I've been in this situation, the truth is that I do not forgive these type of people, if I love u out of pity and u dump me without pity, ill get u back, fvck u without pity and give u the most brutal break up line.

@prettyangelng, sorry dear. u go move on, its a matter of time
Kilode
Be calming down
You don't have to retaliate
Let the person meet it at the front
Re: Just Curious by tesolmake: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cc: seun

Lalasticlala
Re: Just Curious by tesolmake: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lucrativress:

Using myself as a case study
The person that loved more
It can take up to 2 year's, even more before moving on

2years?? Wetin happen?
Re: Just Curious by Lucrativress(f): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
tesolmake:

2years?? Wetin happen?
O man sele
Re: Just Curious by Nazgul: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
tesolmake:

Who heals faster?

#seun
#lalasticlala
The one who invested the least in the relationship.

If the guy was the one doing all the spending and wasn't even able to see her panties all through the relationship, then even after 2 years of them being apart, he still won't be able to move on.

If the girl was giving him her body, money, time, everything...and the guy invested nothing aside the energy he used in making love to her, the girl will find it more difficult to move on than the guy.

If it's a relationship where both parties invested equal time, money and sacrifice, the most emotional of the two will find it difficult to move on.

3 Likes

Re: Just Curious by tesolmake: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nazgul:

The one who invested the least in the relationship.

If the guy was the one doing all the spending and wasn't even able to see her panties all through the relationship, then even after 2 years of them being apart, he still won't be able to move on.

If the girl was giving him her body, money, time, everything...and the guy invested nothing aside the energy he used in making love to her, the girl will find it more difficult to move on than the guy.

If it's a relationship where both parties invested equal time, money and sacrifice, the most emotional of the two will find it difficult to move on.

On point.
Re: Just Curious by Ayo2004: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2021
2years ke..after 2 weeks,I am already imagining spanking another babe grin
Re: Just Curious by tesolmake: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ayo2004:
2years ke..after 2 weeks,I am already imagining spanking another babe grin

Just like that?? grin grin
Re: Just Curious by lusid: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Depends on who invested more in the relationship. If you are type that likes spending on a girlfriend or guyfriend as the case may be, it might take time to heal and move on. I have a friend who took one yr to get over his ex.
Re: Just Curious by JERRY1925(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
tesolmake:

Who heals faster?

#seun
#lalasticlala

Personally I feel it all depends.
The emotional one find it more difficult.
I don't feel it involves, who spends more. Some men have money, and can spend it just anyhow they want. But the day they get tired of the girl, they let her go without a blink.
So I feel it has to do with emotions.
Personally for me, I spend more on a woman I don't like because I feel I pay her for her services. And when I say its over, I hv no regrets.

Let me put it this way again.

We all have our dream partner, if I meet mine, I tend to love her more because she's all I ever dreamt of. I.e she has every quality I want in a woman.
The probability of that same girl seeing me as her dream man might just not be there. So I guess when we break up, I'll feel it more because she was the woman of my dream.
It happens both ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Curious by Ayo2004: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
tesolmake:

Just like that?? grin grin
Na only mumu dey trust completely or fall in love with woman deeply...if she Bleep up,I don expect am,so I just meuveee grin
Re: Just Curious by tesolmake: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
lusid:
Depends on who invested more in the relationship. If you are type that likes spending on a girlfriend or guyfriend as the case may be, it might take time to heal and move on. I have a friend who took one yr to get over his ex.

Right duo
Re: Just Curious by tesolmake: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ayo2004:

Na only mumu dey trust completely or fall in love with woman deeply...if she Bleep up,I don expect am,so I just meuveee grin

It depends. Some females can still be trusted completely.

Like very few.
Re: Just Curious by tesolmake: 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
JERRY1925:

Personally I feel it all depends.
The emotional one find it more difficult.
I don't feel it involves, who spends more. Some men have money, and can spend it just anyhow they want. But the day they get tired of the girl, they let her go without a blink.
So I feel it has to do with emotions.
Personally for me, I spend more on a woman I don't like because I feel I pay her for her services. And when I say its over, I hv no regrets.

Let me put it this way again.

We all have our dream partner, if I meet mine, I tend to love her more because she's all I ever dreamt of. I.e she has every quality I want in a woman.
The probability of that same girl seeing me as her dream man might just not be there. So I guess when we break up, I'll feel it more because she was the woman of my dream.
It happens both ways.

Most comments here keeps saying who invested more.

That means it's the lady that moves on faster because men tends to invest more most likely.
Re: Just Curious by orisunmibare01(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
The one who stuffers the least loss would probably move on quicker. In other words, the one who gained more from the relationship would find it more difficult to move on.

If you don't add any tangible or intangible value to my life while dating, you don't expect me to be down when you're gone.
Re: Just Curious by Ayo2004: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
tesolmake:

It depends. Some females can still be trusted completely.

Like very few.
No female should be trusted completely..all of them are capable of doing the impossible, completely trusting a woman has been the foundation of the downfall of most men,don't just wear your heart on your sleeves,treat them right,care for them and take up a your responsibilities but do not for once ever completely trust a woman...do not wait to experience it before u know

You can do what u want sha,afterall,what do I know?I am just a teenager grin
Re: Just Curious by tesolmake: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

No female should be trusted completely..all of them are capable of doing the impossible, completely trusting a woman has been the foundation of the downfall of most men,don't just wear your heart on your sleeves,treat them right,care for them and take up a your responsibilities but do not for once ever completely trust a woman...do not wait to experience it before u know

You can do what u want sha,afterall,what do I know?I am just a teenager grin

I doubt if you are a teenager though. Most of what you pointed out here are facts.
Re: Just Curious by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Who moves on faster? Men

Who heals faster? Women
Re: Just Curious by tesolmake: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Who moves on faster? Men

Who heals faster? Women

This sounds complicating Bros. grin

Explain.
Re: Just Curious by Ayo2004: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
tesolmake:

I doubt if you are a teenager though. Most of what you pointed out here are facts.
I was born in 2004 but I was exposed very early to most things so I learnt what most adults learn at a young age
Re: Just Curious by tesolmake: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

I was born in 2004 but I was exposed very early to most things so I learnt what most adults learn at a young age

No b small thing.
Re: Just Curious by mosdii(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn Up To 300 Thousand Naira, Legit Paying Site / Ln Afghanistan: These Taliban Hatred For Woman,dont They Have Sexx / When We Were Doing This As Kids, We Didn't Know What We Were Preparing For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.