Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) (8779 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Revalidates His APC Membership (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by Kingrefreshed: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:
grin if SE is APC it means ndigbo have all accepted bola tinubu as their leader shocked cheesy

But it still baffles me how graduates in this 2021 jet age will be mentioning Bola Tinubu for their President.

Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:
grin if SE is APC it means ndigbo have all accepted bola tinubu as their leader shocked cheesy

Aahh u want to kee their nairaland worriors grin
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by iampeterben(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
All the best with his political ambition as he has joined APC.
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by lekki1444: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Aahh u want to kee their nairaland worriors grin
grin this news has kee dem already. umahi is a wanted man dead or alive. persona non grata in the SE righht now
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by lekki1444: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

But it still baffles me how graduates in this 2021 jet age will be mentioning Bola Tinubu for their President.
its naija. until these young guns and young lions grow some cojones and take the bull by the horn ? its bola tinubu for 2023,
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:
grin this news has kee dem already. umahi is a wanted man dead or alive. persona non grata in the SE righht now

Ehennn!!! shocked shocked shocked

But all they do is shouting tinubu name upandan , even if u have never heard of this country before and u just landed here, u Wil tink it's tinubu that sold there ancestors to slavery since 1846BC grin
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by Ezennia101(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oga speak for your self we are all awake from our slumber it's no longer a southeast affair its individual convictions now
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by lekki1444: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Ehennn!!! shocked shocked shocked

But all they do is shouting tinubu name upandan , even if u have never heard of this country before and u just landed here, u Wil tink it's tinubu that sold there ancestors to slavery since 1846BC grin
my brother it is an issue of bafflement . but i get it. you see ? paying taxes to a yoruba man is giving them stomach ache. a yoruba man running their coveted land is a source of stomach ache. make no mistake lagos is a much coveted land by our eastern brothers. its like the coveted golden goose that lays the golden egg and it is paining them that it belongs to yoruba. and they have no choice but to bring all their riches here because it is a great place to be but deep down they will rather take the riches to the village in the east but there is no development there and so that is another source of anger. that i am spending all this money in this place so it belongs to me too and yet this tinubu guy is running it like it is his personal property. so its a collection of reasons why they hate bullion van Tinubu who is collecting all their money at the toll gate cheesy
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:
You are simply looking for trouble.
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dont like this man on face cap...just wear red cap as usual.
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by lekki1444: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dgr8hassiE:
You are simply looking for trouble.
trouble be like keke napep. everybody dey enter am
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:
my brother it is an issue of bafflement . but i get it. you see ? paying taxes to a yoruba man is giving them stomach ache. a yoruba man running their coveted land is a source of stomach ache. make no mistake lagos is a much coveted land by our eastern brothers. its like the coveted golden goose that lays the golden egg and it is paining them that it belongs to yoruba. and they have no choice but to bring all their riches here because it is a great place to be but deep down they will rather take the riches to the village in the east but there is no development there and so that is another source of anger. that i am spending all this money in this place so it belongs to me too and yet this tinubu guy is running it like it is his personal property. so its a collection of reasons why they hate bullion van Tinubu who is collecting all their money at the toll gate cheesy
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Eye opener leleyi ooooooo

Bros otiyemiii, a don understand grin

Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by lekki1444: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Eye opener leleyi ooooooo

Bros otiyemiii, a don understand grin
hehe my brother is not a small something cheesy
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:
hehe my brother is not a small something cheesy

No wonder all of them keep shouting tinubu name upandan as if tinubu is the only politician around

They don't have anything to alter again apart from tinubu name, some can't do without mentioning his name, u Wil even tink there is no politicians in the east

Chai, tinubuuuuuu
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by Omoboricash(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:
For where , everybody is a leader in South east. Have they ever agreed to have a leader . Even Ojukwu was betrayed by his people ?
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by Omoslim26: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:

For how long do you intend to continue living dis kind of life

is it even possible for you to try for only just once and post something different something people will get understanding, information and education from

my guy life no start and end with doing tribal banter on nairaland ooo

choose to be better you can be better than some people here that created monikers claiming to be one thing or the other just to masturbate on cheap bigotry by calling them out directly.

Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by lekki1444: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

No wonder all of them keep shouting tinubu name upandan as if tinubu is the only politician around

They don't have anything to alter again apart from tinubu name, some can't do without mentioning his name, u Wil even tink there is no politicians in the east

Chai, tinubuuuuuu
grin grin grin Tinubu causing headache and heartache since BC.
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by lekki1444: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Omoslim26:

For how long do you intend to continue living dis kind of life

is it even possible for you to try for only just once and post something different something people will get understanding, information and education from

my guy life no start and end with doing tribal banter on nairaland ooo

choose to be better you can be better than some people here that created monikers claiming to be one thing or the other just to masturbate on cheap bigotry by calling them out directly.
bros all na cruising. this covid has stagnated all life forms wink
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by themanderon: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
In his dreams.
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:
trouble be like keke napep. everybody dey enter am
ok na.
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by SolarEdge: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Speechless

Hello! Have you seen my Signature for a mouth watery and hard to believe offer? Slide to my DM asap
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by Omoslim26: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:

na very risky cruise b dat oo
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by Coinbased: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
hmmm
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:
no be only leather Na Digger
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Apc dont bring your rigging to the East.

Umahi is desperately for saying that the East belong to APC.

The East belong to the people.
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by Tosinomoty(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
drama in Nigeria politics sha
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
PDP neglected Ndigbo for 21years despite their immense support, solidarity and backbone to the party. Thank you Gov Dave Umahi for leading SouthEast to the path of progress. Daalu
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by seankafor(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:
embarassed

Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by Vistra40: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
nairalee:
How an Igbo man will open his eyes and support Buhari is something I can NEVER EVER understand

Everyone has a right to choice of association(I am not a fan of this govt). That Mr A is from the same tribe as you does not mean he won’t support his choice because the majority hates it
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:
Buhari failed twice in East, and is Tinubu who doesn't hold the status of a Councillor not to talk of LGA chairman that is our leader? Abeg we don't get paid with Ewedu.
Re: Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) by Easternblood: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2021
lekki1444:
Hahaha hahahaha....Biggest joke I have ever heard

Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair / Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment / Judges Arrest: ‘corruption, Not Judiciary Under attack’ - Presidency